Team Jelly Belly!!!

right caroline i have a google calander accouont how do i connect with urs now?

Hi Girls,

Sorry I have been away for so long, I haven't read any of the posts yet, I am going to go and do that right now.

In the mean time I thought I would just let you know that I have been on quite the emotional rollercoaster.

I knew I was out but must admit that I held onto a 10% chance of hope that grew bit by bit when AF was still not here last night and my FS made me do a blood test, needless to say half an hour after doing the blood test I saw a tiny drop of blood and at 1 AM she arrived bags in hand ready to make a week of it!

Emotionally I am just so warn out but you know how this all goes, we have to put our happy face on and try, try and try again.

I have been scheduled for surgery under anesthetic to have a Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy on Thursday 12th March 2009. He will be checking absolutely everything, from Endo, possible scaring from my previous ops (this is my main concern), blocked tubes, ovaries etc. At least by the end of next week I will have a better idea what is going on but on the down side it means I am going to have to sit this month out.

Okay I am off to catch up on what you girls have been up to.

I love and missed you all.

Big hugs,
Debs

So sorry Af found u sweetie.. Big :hug: hope the procedures go well and u get ur bfp soon!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This part in cycle is so stressful!! Had a lil dip this morning its too early for implantation dip isnt it? But im not feeling very hopefuly this cycle just not feelin to great and gettin that maybe i could be feeling like i did with my pregnancy last month.. God give me strenget to make it through the 1ww LOL Cycles been wierd lately so AF can be here as early as CD 28 and anywhere wil CD 35 i think.. Will prob te so on Fri at 10dpo if no af.. Although im just feeling a :bfn: this cycle *shrug*

u can get a dip 4-8dpo so ur not out and its a gd sign PMA :dust:

u can get a dip 4-8dpo so ur not out and its a gd sign PMA :dust:

Thanks sweetie... I know we got a good chance because i had that LEEP surgery which i hear alot of woman get pregnant right after lol.. Time will tell! If im not preg that month i think im goin to try Preseed anyone try that?

yeh i heard that too :D

yeh i used preseed....but not the month i got pregnant!! :rofl: works for a lot of women on here tho - intstead cups mooncups i used though - u know the new thing for periods!? well we slipped one in after :sex: and went to sleep so :spermy: stayed in all night, by morn they had all been absorbed pretty much :D that worked :D for me and honey 08

yeh i heard that too :D

yeh i used preseed....but not the month i got pregnant!! :rofl: works for a lot of women on here tho - intstead cups mooncups i used though - u know the new thing for periods!? well we slipped one in after :sex: and went to sleep so :spermy: stayed in all night, by morn they had all been absorbed pretty much :D that worked :D for me and honey 08

LOL IDK those cup things sound kinda umm Messy :p

Bedding has arrived!!! :happydance: Though the damn UPS people didn't deliver it till 4:30 so I was waiting and pulling my hair out all day long :rofl: but it was worth the wait its so much prettier in person i just LOVE it!!!! :yipee: DH stopped at the store on the way home last night and I asked him to bring me home a few paint swatches so I could start thinking about the wall color...he came home with about 75 paint swatches :rofl: I laughed so hard i said did you get one of every color? He said just about you sounded so excited on the phone about the bedding that I wanted you to have every color to choose from, awww!! So now I'm just very overwhelmed :rofl:

Its so beautiful here today, it was 52 degrees when I went in town to get groceries this morning, I wish it would stay this way forever!! DH is working today so I once again have Brayden and we're all by ourselves...its starting to get a little old...it took almost everything I had in me today to go out this morning, I only ran a few errands but now I've hit that part of the pregnancy where I can't be on my feet too long or they just ache like you wouldn't believe...ugh can't believe that's started already...I think I'm going to go and take a nap while Brayden is sleeping. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :hugs:

Yay for the bedding Rhonda I hope you are going to post a picture of the room when it is finished.

Jenna is right Michelle, a dip at this stage sounds like a good thing and could definitely be implantation. I had a dip at 6dpo when I fell preggas.

I hope the rest of you aren't on here because you are having an awesome weekend with your families.

PS: Ashley sweetie, I forgot to mention you in my post when was it last night.
How are you doing? I hope all is well with the new job and you are getting some rest in between. If you get a chance we would love to know you are okay. I hope this not trying not preventing thing works for you.

Big hugs for you all.
Debs

Good day/evening ladies!
I'm feeling so much better today. It was an absolutely lovely day!
R-What colors are you leaning toward?? *I still think green :D
Michelle-I have had 2 chemicals whilst using PreSeed. I have a CM issue, and I've been TTC for so long that I know the PreSeed is what got me 'fertilized', now if I could just figure out how to get them to stick...
Deb-sweetie, I'm right there with you...we just have to keep on truckin' along. I am really feeling very good about your surgery, It's been a year and 1 month since mine. I had a polyp at the entrance of my uterus and that is exactly what I think was my main issue in not getting pregnant, well besides the HORRID endo that is pervasive....eek...well anyway, when the uterus seems occupied the body doesn't work very hard to get it even more occupied. Hopefully this will give you some answers and all in all, when they do the dye (I'm assuming they're going to do this in order to check your tubes) it will flush out anything and make way for egg/sperm travels!!! Yay! You're aware of this stuff I'm sure, but I'm quite excited for the resolve and your getting your much deserved :bfp:!!! :hugs:

I am hopeful that I can get it right this month because I will be due sometime around my 9th anniversary...that would be amazing! Please eggy stick if you get the rendezvous right!!!

:hug:

Hello my beautiful Jellies!! :hugs:

I am now in my 12th week!! oh i'm so so happy!! Apart from morning sickness still making its presence very much felt, I'm simply elated that I Have crossed to week 12 :happydance:

Went for my 12 week scan yesterday and saw my little Dot!!! and a very active little one it was too :D unfortunately, the dr couldnt give me any scan photos for me to share with you all, which means no nub pictures for us to guess. Plus the umbullical cord was in the way, so my sweet dr couldn't make a wild guess even when she wanted to.

But!! DH did his thing and recorded part of the scan on his mobile :D and so i'm sharing the video with all of you!! :happydance:

Dr did the nuchal fold scan and everything is deemed normal, so thanking God for that too :)

Here's Dot!!

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/leopard_pocketz/th_Dot12weeksvideo.jpg

I want to reply to everyone's posts but I have to dash out for breakfast with my parents. I'll be back and do that soon!! :hug: all around!!

hey gals well i got some more opks and took one today. the line is not as dark as the control but it is a line and getting darker since i had no lines at all yesterday, i hope it is getting darker and o will happen soon.

Liyana!!! That is soooo amazing and sooo beautiful and much much better than getting to see a pic!!! oh wow this is amazing I am sooooo envious!!!! :dance: Dot looks perfect and beautiful!!!! :hugs:

Liyana awww your baby dot is super active, wow...and so cute, your lucky you got to see him/her in 4D!! In the US you have to pay someone privately to get that done. You have a very nice doc! But your right the cord was in the way, I kept watching the video and pausing it just trying to catch a glimpse but I couldn't see anything but the cord :dohh: baby wanted to hide it from you. I can't belive your 12 weeks, wow!!! So do you change weeks on a Saturday too? That's when I do, I hit 24 yesterday :happydance: So glad everything went well :hugs:

Sara :yipee: your about to ovulate hun!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Keep us all updated, hope your computer gets fixed soon too we miss you tons!!

MT I have no idea on wall color...I'm the type of person who has to see something to know if I want it or not, so I'm going to take a picture of the quilt in the room and bring the pic in photoshop and change the wall colors to get a good idea. I'm still thinking of doing the stripes on the bottom and a different color on the top. Right now thinking 2 different pink stripes and a pale yellow on the top....DH says pink and purple but I'm thinking that will be too much. Ahhh I'm so not good at the interior decorating...feel free to come on over and help :D

I had no idea you could upload videos online and post them for people to watch, I'll have to try to post my 20 week scan on there, its a long video though...so maybe it would be too big to post??

Gabby you called it...its rainy and crappy here today, LOL I think its funny you get the weather a day before me, so what should I expect tomorrow, some people are saying more snow...I'm like noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Good day/evening ladies!
I'm feeling so much better today. It was an absolutely lovely day!
R-What colors are you leaning toward?? *I still think green :D
Michelle-I have had 2 chemicals whilst using PreSeed. I have a CM issue, and I've been TTC for so long that I know the PreSeed is what got me 'fertilized', now if I could just figure out how to get them to stick...
Deb-sweetie, I'm right there with you...we just have to keep on truckin' along. I am really feeling very good about your surgery, It's been a year and 1 month since mine. I had a polyp at the entrance of my uterus and that is exactly what I think was my main issue in not getting pregnant, well besides the HORRID endo that is pervasive....eek...well anyway, when the uterus seems occupied the body doesn't work very hard to get it even more occupied. Hopefully this will give you some answers and all in all, when they do the dye (I'm assuming they're going to do this in order to check your tubes) it will flush out anything and make way for egg/sperm travels!!! Yay! You're aware of this stuff I'm sure, but I'm quite excited for the resolve and your getting your much deserved :bfp:!!! :hugs:

I am hopeful that I can get it right this month because I will be due sometime around my 9th anniversary...that would be amazing! Please eggy stick if you get the rendezvous right!!!

:hug:

Ah, thanks Mel for all the PMA :hugs:. I so hope you are right. I am definitely having the dye and FX a good service is all my body needs. Did you have both the lap and hyst? I am a bit nervous about them cutting my stomach for the lap.
I hope this is your month. When do you test?

R, I am still keen on the yellow but like the green idea as well. It is very Tinkerbell.

Gabby sweetie, how are you and the kids? I hope you haven't had any more bleeding.

Jenna, time is flying by I can't believe you will have the confirmed sex in a few weekes.

Liyana, what a lovely video and what a beautiful active baby :)

Lea, I hope your doctor is able to get the nub shot.

Sara, don't get stressed this is your month. You will probably ovulate in the next couple days it has just been a little while so your body is taking a couple more days. I am so excited for you.

Caroline, how is the TTC going? Glad your doctor is taking you more seriously.

Michelle, when is test day?

No news here really. I had my two best friends over today, one has a 5 month baby boy and the other has a 14 month girl. They are both so cute and it was adorable when the little girl gave the boy the gentlest kiss on the cheek. At least I got my baby fix for the next few days.

Have a super week everyone.

thanks gals. i had a temp dip this morning so fx it rises tomorrow. liyanna i wish i could see the video but my phone won't show it. :sad1: already 12 weeks wow. debs thanks for the pma. mel i admire your strength. everyone else i wish i could say my computer would be fixed soon but i don't have the money to fix it. i am running out of room t view what i am writtng. loveand miss yougals. :hugs:

Did you have both the lap and hyst? I am a bit nervous about them cutting my stomach for the lap.
I hope this is your month. When do you test?

Hey sweetie, yes, I had the Lap and Hyst with the dye and removal of as much endo as possible. I had quite a bit of yellowing, which is still endo but not removable.
When you get 'cut' it's very uninvasive really, I can't find the pictures from my sugery, but when I do I can show you them...the scars really aren't noticable and the only problem I had was that my navel healed weird so I had to get it fixed (which was gruesome!!) I never take medications, I have never had surgery aside from getting my wisdom teeth cut out when I was 18, so I was under anesthetic for that, but I will warn you...it is not comfortable to come out of surgery. I'll give you more info on my experience if you'd like it, but otherwise I feel I may bore everyone else :) You'll do fine sweetheart! I'm very positive of it!!! :hug:

Ok this is it, I've been playing with photoshop all morning :rofl: I took a pic of Brayden's room, put the bumper in the crib and had DH hold up the quilt (I erased him from the pic...lol) and changed the wall colors about 100 times, I finally came to love this one, and the purple swatch in the lower right corner is the color of the rug I am ordering for the floor, and the picture on the wall I found online and am going to order those as well...what do you ladies think???

Attachments

• FINAL Nursery.jpg
    FINAL Nursery.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe