Team Jelly Belly!!!

Hey girls!:)

Rhonda~ I'm loving the looks of the room very bright and warm feeling!:)

Sara~yay sounds like your going to O anyday now.........GET to the bedroom missy! hehe

Jenna~how are you feeling my dear? Busy at work...how's your bump and whens your scan?

Mel~glad you are feeling better. I hope this is your month!

Michelle~....shouldn't you be testing soon.

Lyiana~your baby looks awesome and healthy yay!!!!!!:) Whens your next scan? Morning sickness should leave soon fx!

Debs~Me and both boys are fine!:) I'm just spotting here and there so thats great!
I also have had the hysto and lap as well....actually 5 times. I have endo as well and also had an ovary removed b/c of a cyst on it. Had a few fibroid tumors as well. THe surgery is minor as long as they dont removed anything big. They usually make the three small cuts and they are tiny. You will feel alittle soreness for a few days but thats about it. I think i took some tyenol for about a week but that was it. Don't be nervous!!! Hopefully they dont find anything too serious and maybe just have to do a nice clean up.:) Good luck hunnie, you are in my prayers!

Nothing new to report over here....other then i cant decide if i want to find out the sex or not!!!!!!!! hehe....still debating scan is in about a week!! eeee

[-X Gabby you better find out the sex!! the suspense is killing me, you know you wont make it till the end!!! Ok...ok I wont make it till the end :rofl:

Thanks girls I'm getting excited to get in there and paint! However its going to be a few more months unfortunately :sad1: but now that I know what colors I'm painting I can buy the rug and pictures and stuff for the room :happydance:

Debs when is your surgery hun? I know you told us but I have prego brain bad :rofl: I'm sure everything will go smoothly, don't stress too much sweetie! We'll all be thinking about you! :hugs:

I just wanted to say hello everyone. How are you all? I have not had time to catch up on everything but i still wanted to say hi. I am very tired. Right now I am working a lot. DH and I are planning a trip to Peurto Rico in Aug for our 2 yr anniversary. I am excited, it couldnt be going any slower though. I just found out through myspace that a friend of mine from high school who went into the navy and we lost touch had a baby boy last week. i was very depressed i guess because now its official, everyone around me is having a baby or has had one. sorry, i vented when i saw it, and now its making me sad again. anyway, i still have the same desire to start a family as i did before and its getting to me again. the job is great, so thats a plus. DH just keeps saying it will happen when its supposed to. another friend is due this sat, they are setting her induce date tomorrow. her sis in law had a baby last week, and her sister is coming in town to have her own baby shower at the end of the month and to visit with all the babies. its overwhelming. anywho, i am still dieting and exercising, though this past week i fell off the wagon and i am getting back on tomorrow lol. i have a lot of trainings this week, so i dont know if i will be on, and next weekend i have a bridal shower/bachelorette party to attend. i will check on you all soon.

gabs- i want to know the sex too lol!
mel- i hope youre doing better, good luck this month and i hope the bean is sticky
r-i love the room it will be beautiful
debs-good luck with your surgery and i am sure it will help wonderfully
sarah-i am glad the stupid witch finally came
jai-glad to hear about your job
liyana-love the dot!
choc-good luck this month

and to everyone else i hope you have a great month and get your bfp!

Hello ladies.. been a long few days.. I took the weekend off.. Usually dont work the weekends and took monday off before i left work on Friday it said i had a 3 day weekend.. Get a call today sayin how i wasnt there and i was put as a no call no show?? WTF? So that would put me at a Final with prob no job.. So called today to speak to my boss waitin to hear back from her.. Anyways as far as the TTC goes.. Look at my chart isnt it crazy? WTH no real symptoms other than peeing alot.. LP never been more than 10 days so i expect AF by the weekend *sigh*

Rhonda, love the colors. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Liyana, Dot looks fabulous. Glad the scan was ok and you are almost done with 1st tri. I will be in that same boat next week.

Gabby, glad you and the boys are feeling better. Don't even kid around like that we need to know. Should I stress the word NEED!

Sara, that's terriffic about the line. Definitely a good sign that it's getting darker. I can't wait for you to O!

Ashley, glad you gave us an update. I know it's hard to hear but DH is right. God's time is not our time and he has a plan for you!

Debs, I hope the surgery is a success and it will give you answers or clear up any problems to bring on your bfp!

Michelle, NO :witch:; COME ON :bfp:

As for me, nothing much going on over here. It's supposed to rain today and it's cloudy as heck! I can't wait until my scan next week! Hopefully I don't toss and turn the night before like I did the first one. Nope, I won't Lea get it out of your mind. (Just talking to myself!):wacko:

Hi Everyone,

Ashley I am so glad you popped in to let us know how you are doing. Sorry that everyone is preggas or has a baby, it is the same here. Let's hope that means it is catchy and everyones turn is coming soon!!!

Gabby, glad there isn't a lot of bleeding although none at all would be better. Gosh you have had a lap and hyst as well. Glad you say it isn't too bad.

Sara, any sign of the big O?

I am really excited about Thursday, my FS has explained how he is going to check absolutely everything and he has all the tools and equipment to fix anything there and then that needs fixing. He even says he can fix scaring which is my main concern.

Gosh it's 1pm and its been a busy day. First of all Gavin keeps waking up with bloody noses that go on for the whole moring. I put a humitfer in his room, using saline spary..and he still keeps getting em! Pharmacist said to call dr as to this is not normal.

And Hubby hurt his back so bad i had to take him to the er b/c he can barely even walk! ahhhh. Well they did NOTHING like usual besides heres some pain meds. I complained but he didnt do anythign still. So i drove him over to a chiropractor and they saw him right away! Hubby is ok, but has 2 dislocated ribs......OUCH! So he will be taking it easy and lying on the couch.......you all can imagine how much fun this is!!!!!!

Then i had my ob appt and everything went fine...it was nice a quick! :) Have to make a scan appointment but really DONT want to go.....i dont wanna know the sex! haha

Anyways thats my day for today!.......hugs miss you all

Gaaabbyyyy!! you cannot do this to us!!! i thought you said you wanted to know!!! you'll kill us this way!! :rofl: hope your hubby and Gavin gets well soon!

Debs, good luck with your surgery hun!! :hugs:

Mel, hope this isn't coming too late, but i'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Michelle, I tried PreSeed as well for 2 cycles (along with temping and opks), but nothing happened. Then I ditched temping and PreSeed, just stuck with OPKs and voila, my BFP :D I figured the whole temping and squirting preseed into me was too stressful for me to enjoy the whole ttc process.

Rhonda, i loooove the colours you've picked out!! it's so cheerful!! and yes, i too was pausing the video every now and then, but no luck. cheeky little one kept the gender well hidden :rofl:

Sara, lovely for you to still pop by and drop us a hello hun, hope your computer gets fixed soon :hugs: we miss you too!!

Jenna, have you felt baby move yet? :D

Ashley, so glad to hear from you :hugs: I've been there when everyone was preggers and it makes you feel so crappy. but don't worry hun, positive thinking and i'm very sure you'll get your own sticky bean soon! :hugs:

Lea, can't wait for you to hop over to 12 weeks too :)

My next scan is on the 4th of April, which coincides with my 1 year wedding anniversary!! :happydance: fx we find out the gender then, and am hoping it's a little hero :D oh that will be the best anniversary gift for me!!!

ok so still no good lines and i have one opk left, after that i am not getting anymore, they are driving me crazy. i am just going to :sex: often and take my temp. gabs you can't not find out, ahh my computer will not be getting fixed any time soon so i can only log on here once a day if things work well. i will kee youall update.

Morning girls. Sorry I've not been around, I've been really busy.
Glad most things are going well. Hope your hubby and LO feel better soon Gabby.
Ashley I'm sorry everyone is getting PG around you - I'm at the stage too. Two more this week. Luckily it's mostly people at work and friends of friends (apart from my cousins), most of my friends are waiting a bit - so hopefully I'll be one of the first - it's what everyone expects. So far I'm ok with it. I guess the anger will kick in when it's my close friends. I hope not though.
Sara fingers crossed the final OPK is the one for you. I got a line yesterday - but not a positive. hoping it's today or tomorrow for me. I'm off down to Cornwall this weekend and I don't like getting jiggy at the in laws! :)
Rhonda the room looks fabulous - can't wait to see it.
Michelle, a change from the norm is a good thing. roll on friday for testing!
MelT how you doing? Are you gearing up for the big BD session? Miss you. xx
Oh Liyanna the scan is amazing! thank you so much for sharing. the 4D is incredible! Do they scan you from 'inside'?

Sara don't worry if you don't get a Positive OPK, they don't work for everyone...just temp and bd like mad, then your bases are covered :D

Liyana how nice that your scan is on your anniversary, mine was too in a sense, not my wedding anniversary but the anniversary of the day we first started dating, so it was nice, I really think you'll get your little boy hun!!

Oh Gabby how awful, dealing with all that ontop of being pregnant...you poor girl :hugs: Hope everyone gets better soon!! They should be taking care of you!

This time change has got me all messed up, I'm so tired today, had all I could do to not fall asleep while driving to work...I know I know, I'm going to bed at 8 tonight! I have to, I'm worn out and on top of that feel like I'm starting to get sick. I had no appetite yesterday, which is not at all normal for me, sore throat, ear started hurting again and really tired...and I'm not sleeping well at night lately so I think something is coming! :hissy:

Forgot to add this pic I took yesterday, Brayden giving the baby a kiss...thought it was sweet O:)

Attachments

• DSC04061.jpg
    DSC04061.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 5
Ok where the hell is everyone today?? :sad2:

I've just created a name poll if any of you want to vote? :happydance:
https://www.babynamegenie.com/polls/99575

Rhonda, that is off the charts adorable. Brayden is going to be a great big brother from what you told us so far!

Sara, just keep BDing.....you will catch that egg.

Gabs, Hope your DH and Gavin feel better. I hope youro mind isn't made up about the sex!

gabs- i am so sorry you have a sick baby and a hurt husband, the husbands are worse than the babies sometimes. r- i know what you mean about the time change, sebastian is all messed up and i tried to pass out at 6 last night. i would not let myself cuz i needed to get somebd in. loli am so jealous that i can notsee any pictures. i will find someones computer to use and catc up on.lol this phone update crap sucks.

Liyana - yeh I have felt bubs move but not kick yet, cant wait for that :D

Rhonda - I have voted, and gosh that is the cutest pic in the world ever Brayden is sooo adorable!!!

Morning girls. Sorry I've not been around, I've been really busy.
Glad most things are going well. Hope your hubby and LO feel better soon Gabby.
Ashley I'm sorry everyone is getting PG around you - I'm at the stage too. Two more this week. Luckily it's mostly people at work and friends of friends (apart from my cousins), most of my friends are waiting a bit - so hopefully I'll be one of the first - it's what everyone expects. So far I'm ok with it. I guess the anger will kick in when it's my close friends. I hope not though.
Sara fingers crossed the final OPK is the one for you. I got a line yesterday - but not a positive. hoping it's today or tomorrow for me. I'm off down to Cornwall this weekend and I don't like getting jiggy at the in laws! :)
Rhonda the room looks fabulous - can't wait to see it.
Michelle, a change from the norm is a good thing. roll on friday for testing!
MelT how you doing? Are you gearing up for the big BD session? Miss you. xx
Oh Liyanna the scan is amazing! thank you so much for sharing. the 4D is incredible! Do they scan you from 'inside'?

Hi caroline!!

Wonderful to hear from you, amidst you being busy! hhehehe.. we always have time for our jelly team ey? no matter how busy we get :happydance:

anyway, they did the 4D scan abdominally (on top of the belly), not from 'inside'. they stopped scanning me from 'inside' once I reached week 9 ( i had to go for check up almost weekly earlier on as i had some bleeding issues).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->