Team Jelly Belly!!!

WOW.......i dont think we've ever been this quiet before......:( Hope everyone is doing okay? I'm dealing with a two sick kids, one with strep AGAIN and one with a new cold...those are so fun~gggrrrrr Warm weather please come! Also I woke up to underwear of blood.(TMI sorry!)..I didnt freak as i know why its going on but my doctor saw me this am and said if it keeps up all she can do is strict bedrest.....EEEK! I told her i will do my best not to do ANYTHING if i dont have too....:( Baby is just fine but its me were worried about. I had CBC and my hemoglobin levels are 8.9......quite low. So taking iron twice a day. Hoping this gets better.

Well Miss you all....:)

awww Gabs honey I am soooo sorry and i am thankful u did not freak as u knew what it was but still its scary!! u and dh had better not have been :sex: or i will come to the USA and slap u :rofl: ur not allowed its :ban: ok!?!? hope Gavin and Owen et better soon!! love u lots and miss u heaps wish i could see you!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies just wanted to check in.. Sorry for everyone who is sick hope u feel better and the kiddies too! Weekdays are so hectic for me! I did for sure O this morning.. Had opk + yesterday and had strong O pains this morning! Not feeling very optimistic though.. Didnt have much EWCM :( Oh well time will tell will test on St Patty's day if no AF not sure when af will be here lol as early as cd 28 late as 35 so we will see!

Michelle...Just wanted to let you know I didn't have ANY Ewcm when i got my bfp.and neither did Rhonda. Every other month i had enough....so don't worry sweeite. If you ovulated and BD your in with a great chance! I will be praying for you for the next two weeks my dear! Take care!:)

Michelle...Just wanted to let you know I didn't have ANY Ewcm when i got my bfp.and neither did Rhonda. Every other month i had enough....so don't worry sweeite. If you ovulated and BD your in with a great chance! I will be praying for you for the next two weeks my dear! Take care!:)

Thank you hon :) Gives me a little bit of hope we will see! If i dont get preg im goin to get preseed i think anyone use that?

Hey gals, sorry I have been MIA.

Gabs- Sorry the kids are sick, hope you don't get it too. Try to stay off your feet and don't stress about the blood, keep up the positive attitude.

Jai-Jai- Sorry you are cold, i can not wait for spring wither.

R- Sorry work sucks, I just saw that you are now 23 weeks. WOW, I am coming up behind you soon.

As for me nothing really going on but very tired today.

Morning girls. Sorry for going MIA too. I guess we're all super busy. Work is manic and I was late in yesterday as I went to my doctors. I was hoping she'd test my progesterone (which needs to stay high to stop AF arriving and I was wondering if it was dropping to early). Anyway she wont' test, but she is going to check my cervix for erosion. Which is where womb cells can end up on your cervix and get inflamed and cause spotting (can happen after BD, which it did once last month).

I'm going on friday to find out what my cervix is like and going for a smear at some point too to check things out.

She made me feel a bit like and idiot and kept saying come back after 12 months. But I was insistant that spotting like this is not nice. She didn't put much stock in BBT charting and said you don't know when you ovulated. I was admant that I know near enough to know that my LP of 9-10 days is not ideal! Grr. I'm not suprised she was like that though.

Monday was also a draining day. My cousin found out she'd gotten pregnant with a coil, they removed it staight away but she miscarried a week later. But there was still some drama about whether she'd need an injection or surgery to clear a blockage. It was all very upsetting for her. Luckily I work across the road from the hospital so I could meet her between blood tests and appointments on monday, but I only found out then. So she had a week of horrible-ness before then. He boyfriend is great and they're both in shock I think. They've only been together a few months, but they're staying together for the long haul I think, so they would have liked to have kept it. I told her we were trying as she wanted to know how I knew about HCGs etc...
I took her to the cinema and we saw Marley and Me - not the best choice! TTC and a miscarriage - great choice caroline!!

Sorry you're all so sick and cold. the weather is pants. It's cold, but the sun has come out - fingers crossed it hangs around for a bit.
Hope spring arrives for us all soon! xxx

Sorry it seems that everyone is having a rough week....thank god it's almost over!:)

Over here in wisconsin its suppose to be 40 degrees today and tomorrow and friday it's suppose to be 50's!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlies, I'm feeling a bit better today and my boss will be out for the entire day, which makes me oh so happy! :happydance: The sun is out here but its cold as hell...only getting in the 20's today but This weekend will be in the mid 40's and I'm so looking forward to that!! I seem to be a few days behind you weather wise Gabby.

Michelle Gabby is right I didn't have any EWCM the month I got preg, so maybe its a good thing? You do have it its just way way up in there and that's where it needs to be to do what you need it to do. FX you caught the egg hun!

Sara when do you think you'll "O" sometime this week right? I'm just so excited for you to be back on track hun, keep us posted ok.

Has anyone heard from Debs? I hope she's ok....

Oh I got the tracking # from the company I bought the bedding from and it will be delivered this Friday!!! :happydance: I'm so excited!!!!

Gabs, I hope the boys feel better soon. I know how it feels with one sick child I can't imagine two.

Rhonda, I can't wait to see the finished product of the room.

Michelle, don't count yourself out just yet. As long as you got some BDing you should be in the running. Looking forward to St. Patties day for testing results.

Debs....???

Jenna, that is so sweet of you to get the FRER for those interested.

I'm with you girls...........SPRING please come!!!! We are really, honestly and truly over WINTER!!

Ok so this is funny and freaky as hell I have to share.

I'm at work and I was complaining that I needed something sweet and one of the girls here went on a mission, I didn't think anyone would do anything honestly, so I'm just sitting here minding my own business and Bob (a good friend of mine I work with) comes upstairs and goes so did you get an e-mail from Taryn yet...(ok Taryn is my preg friend who lives right down the road from me...Bob and Taryn do not know each other at all...) I look in my inbox and sure enough there is an e-mail from Taryn so I go how the hell do you know my friend Taryn...I open the e-mail and it says So, is Dan back with your chocolate yet??? (chocolates? I'm getting chocolates?) ok so now I'm curious as hell...how does she know Dan (another guy that works here) and how does she know I was having a craving...so Bob starts laughing at me and says, his wife works with Taryn and he was just on the phone with her telling her that Dan ran to the store to buy me something sweet..awww he comes upstairs with a 1lb box of Haven's chocolates!!! WOW! Its so funny I'm sitting here eating my chocolates and in shock! LOL!!!

R- that is so great that people are working for your baby already. She is a true girl :rofl: Funny though I would have been asking myself what was going on too. As to your question, yes I should O anytime between this Sat and Next Sat so I will have a busy week. Thanks for being excited for me.

Michelle- It looks like you Oed yesterday so a few more days of temps and you should get crosshairs. Good luck, it looks like you covered your bases but I would :sex: again today just to cover all bases.

Gabs-How are you feeling? Did the bleeding stop? Feeling ok? Hope the boys are feeling better.

Debs- We are all worried about you dear, come back soon and let us know you are ok.

Caroline- I can not believe your Dr. Honestly she really expects you to try for a year before she will help? Maybe you need a second opinion.

As for me nothing much going on just waiting for O, it seems all I ever do is wait. :rofl: and then once I O I will be waiting for a good DPO to test and when i get a BFP I will be waiting for milestones the entire time. :rofl:

sara - unfortunately trying for a yr before DR's do anything is the norm over here - :hugs: for u Caroline its not nice!! xx

That sucks, I can not believe how horrible that is, i understand some what about medical necessities maybe not being needed or using them with risks but when there are significant reasons the drs should try something at least.

Ok so this is funny and freaky as hell I have to share.

I'm at work and I was complaining that I needed something sweet and one of the girls here went on a mission, I didn't think anyone would do anything honestly, so I'm just sitting here minding my own business and Bob (a good friend of mine I work with) comes upstairs and goes so did you get an e-mail from Taryn yet...(ok Taryn is my preg friend who lives right down the road from me...Bob and Taryn do not know each other at all...) I look in my inbox and sure enough there is an e-mail from Taryn so I go how the hell do you know my friend Taryn...I open the e-mail and it says So, is Dan back with your chocolate yet??? (chocolates? I'm getting chocolates?) ok so now I'm curious as hell...how does she know Dan (another guy that works here) and how does she know I was having a craving...so Bob starts laughing at me and says, his wife works with Taryn and he was just on the phone with her telling her that Dan ran to the store to buy me something sweet..awww he comes upstairs with a 1lb box of Haven's chocolates!!! WOW! Its so funny I'm sitting here eating my chocolates and in shock! LOL!!!

LOL How sweet! And thank you everyone for the encouraging comments.. Plan on testin on the 15th or so! :)

Ohh, good luck Michelle. I will be right behind you testing between the 18th and 25th depending on O day. This is so exciting.

Ladies, I just want to report that I'm sorry I've not been posting on here, but I'm very sad. My old lady is in hospice and is taking her last breaths now. I'll try to get back on soon, but I just haven't been very well.

Debs...hun, we are worried sweetheart, please tell us what's going on :hugs:

Mel- I am so sorry for you. Please take care.

Michelle- I would love to be bump buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->