Team Jelly Belly!!!

Hello, first of all this is a photo of my 'scars' from the surgery for you to see. I had to get my navel cut again recently because I had scar tissue...sort of a long story I'll just bite my tongue now. :)

MICHELLE-Aww sweetheart, I am sooo sorry!!! I can agree with you though, it is nice that your AF seems to be getting regular, though I wish she'd just leave you alone after the pregnancy fairy visits you!! :growlmad:

Gab-I'm so sorry you have to deal with these scares. I am hopeful that it's just the privia and your pain is stretching pain... :hugs:

I'm gearing up to Ov!! I get to BD tonight......:dance: :rofl: I don't think I'll be able to do every other day.... :blush:

Caroline-how's it going now hun??

:hug: to each Jelly Belly!!!
**edit, I forgot to mention that this photo was 1.5 weeks after my surgery**

Attachments

• SurgeryIncisions.JPG
    SurgeryIncisions.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 7
Mel your scars look like mine did when i had mine...looks good.:)

So I just typed everything and it erased! grrrr.

Went to the she did a few tests to look for infections, fetal heart tones, and sent me for a ultrasound. So all the results that i've got back is....pain is b/c of a goftball size cyst on my left ovary, and then bleeding is due to the previa of course and also i have another minor bleed. Doctor advised to keep feet up and it should heal. Next scan is in 3 to 4 weeks. Baby looked awesome and all is well there! yay!

Now of course your wondering do i or don't i know.......and I DONT KNOW! The u/s tech that i usually see wasnt there....but this tech said she was thinking maybe another boy(but to be honest she's quite stupid....HONEST) So i dont care what she said. But i did get a pic of inbetween the legs......looks boyish to me.....ya'll can have a guess.

SOOOO also Gavin's had that bloody nose going on and today when i got home his left side of his neck was all swollen! So after my doc appt and u/s i took him to the docs....She think's hes got an infection in the lympnodes and a bad sinus infection thats what is causing the nose bleeds. So she gave us antibotics and said to give it 48hours and if nothing improved then we have to do lots of tests!.......My poor lil man I'm so worried for him.....he doesnt seem sick at all! No fever nothing.....just swollen neck and bloody noses....Please pray for him.

WEll thats it for tonight, i'll get reading your posts tomorrow. Luv ya girls!

oops here's scan pic....although I've finally realizing that its a boy......all the girls are saying it looks boy.....

Attachments

• New Baby...15wks 4days.jpg
    New Baby...15wks 4days.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 7
Aww Gabs...I'm glad to hear that the LO is still perfect. Poor little Gavin though, hopefully it's nothing serious. There's a lot of nasty stuff going on atm. I'll be thinking of you....and him...of course.
My scars healed really quickly, that's why I had the little navel issue, the doc said I healed so quickly that's why the skin mended together and healed weird. I WILL NOT show pics of that! It looked like the underside of your tongue!!! But don't worry, those of you yet to have this surgery...I am of course an anomaly, the navel thing would only happen to me as statistics would have it. :D
Night night lovelies! Off to :sex: :bunny: :sex: :dance: :sex: :dance: :sex: :bunny: :sex:

Wha happened to our thread!!!!!!! We never talk like we use to.....:( Hope everyone is okay!

I know, I've been wondering that too. I have been really busy, personally...but I still read it and don't always post. I think it's just a busy time. Don't worry Gabs, it will probably be hopping in here because of those of us who will soon be or are currently making our way to the 2ww!
How are you sweetheart?

Lol yeah I figure everyone is busy..but since I'm allowed to do......NOTHING till the bleeding completely stops...haha I have my computer on quite a bit.

I'm fine dealing with this pain and bleeding still...not fun but thats okay. :) Glad its the weekend and hubby will be home!!:)

Yeah, I'm really glad I get to have a nice weekend after everything. Hope you have a nice one too!!! :hug:

yeh i know i have been thinking that too so come on girlies lets bring back our closeness!!

i have been away a lot and i know i was a huge contributor so i am sorry for my part of the quietness!!! :rofl:

so whats everyone doing this weekend? I am at work atm - ooooh being naughty hahaha
hope ur ok Gabs - keep resting!! I am soooo tired! had a blood test today which was a nightmare cos they lost my forms and then i had to pick them up from another surgery lol how rude!!! but with it being friday the 13th and all i am pleased it was only that!!

ooooh and work still do not know, and i ahve been saying oooh i feel so tired got fat and headaches blah blah and getting tested for thyroid (my blood test today hehehe) and then one lady says r u pregnant? aaaaaaah!!! i said no, i dont think so i have been on the pill and not missed a period!!!?! she goes oh well ur prob npt then ignore me :rofl: awwww my lil :baby: i dont like hiding you from the world :(

oh and MT you hafve such a nice tummy - no fat at all and all yummy and toned, now ur gonna go and get preggers soon :rofl: :yipee: then u will be a proper JELLY BELLY :dance:

Rhonda...whatcha up to my dear??? Where you hiding...not like you! hehe

Jenna~ What blood test.....screening for birth defects? Why aren't you telling work you crazy lady! I think its safe to tell them......and all your fibbing.....but do whats best. Just curious why you feel the need to hide it? You dont have too much time left to explain the growing belly! hehe

I am here!! Not working today so not really in front of the computer, but thanks for missing me :hugs: I feel loved :D

Jenna I think its ok to tell work too hun, they will start suspecting if they don't already and you don't want them to find out on their own, best if it comes from you hun! I know its a tough thing to tell but once its out in the open just think how much better you'll feel!!

I am a little sad too that we're not as close as we used to be, let's fix that girls, I miss you all!!!!

MT if you can you will want to BD every other day for the best chance, this is what most doctors will tell you. It gives DH's sperm time to rebuild, if your doing it everyday your odds are not as good...try to control yourself! :rofl:

Thank you Jenna, I wish I could have a really really huge belly!!!! I would be quite pleased with one of those that you girls have!

We're renovating more this weekend. We've ripped out the sheetrock in the main bathroom and DH is working on it as I type. I am not feeling very well today and my temps got all screwed up. I have a 'fever' and I now know that I'm not going to have a good drop to indicate OV, I believe it will be in the next day or 2. I have some stupid sinus thing, with headache and sore, dry throat. Hopefully it won't last but a day.

R-I will try to hold off. :D So far, so good. Only problem is, I keep thinking that if I have middleschmertz that I have to :sex: that day....I need to realize that :spermy: are there already if I've :sex: the day before. No matter what, I am just going to see what happens. I am hopeful. And it's the weekend, so I am NOT going to make any promises! :rofl: Who of the preggy Jellies had :sex: every other day for their :bfp:??

hey everyone. so this is almost like cd 22 i think for me. i stopped keepting track lol. i just found out that my counter part co-worker (only other supervisor in my dept.) is pg. :happydance: at the same time :cry: I want to be happy for her, and it is sad the things i have to tell my self to feel better. She is 33, i am 23, she has been married for 7 yrs, i have been married for 2, she has been a supervisor for 4 yrs, i have been one for 4 wks, but the worst part is, she has only been ttc for 2 months. she said today, if i would have known it was that easy i would have waited a few months.... grrrr. :hissy: i cant complain though right, i mean i dont have a right.... just annoyed, gosh, this is such a roller coaster. o well, i am off now till monday, and i have a bachelorette party tomorrow night and her bridal shower before, so thats some fun. I have been drinking way more lately than i should though. i dont know what to do girls. i want this so bad, and i am tryin not to want it, so i am keeping busy, but it only helps for a day, then i am back to wanting it. i dont know how to stop wanting it and make myself wait. people keep telling me, you are too young, wait a while, stop rushing you have a long time before you need to worry. i just dont hear them :blush:

arghhhhhh. Now Owens got a terrible cough and a fever!!!!! It's over 102!....honestly what is wrong with my children!!! They are always sick and they dont even go to daycare!!!!:(:(:(. And the werid thing is..they both have totally different symptoms. Gavin hasnt had a fever at all.......werid!

Sorry had to complain!

OK!!! I'll restrain tonight.........UGG. This isn't gonna be pretty........................:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->