Team Jelly Belly!!!

Hey all.. Sorry im quiet just feeling ****chy.. And aggravatd with TTC... I started spottin yetserday.. and nothing.. GR NO spot since yesterday morning and we havent bd'ed recently

:hi:

I have missed you all.

Thanks for popping by my journal Gabby :hugs: I hope your little ones get better soon. Lets hope they are building one impressive immune systom :)

R, you are right we aren't on here as much as we used to be but we are all still here for one another. :hugs:

I haven't been on because unfortunately I am still in some pain so won’t be on here long but wanted to let you all know that I am thinking of you to and that I am okay.

I saw my FS on Thursday late afternoon after my operation and he showed me the pictures of my insides (very interesting, not at all what I would imagine) and yip he found Endometriosis. I am not sure which stage it is. I was still not completely compos mentis. I would guess it is probably stage 1 but I suppose I will have to ask him next time I see him. He told me he lazered it away then and there which is great news, but all that being said I was not geared up for being told I had endo. I don’t really know anything about it. What causes it? If he has lazered it, is it gone for good or can it come back? Can it get worse or do you stay at the same stage? Are there things you can do to prevent it or help you endure it? Gosh I suppose I am going to have to find all this out.

What a catch 22, it would have been excellent if he said there was nothing wrong but I suppose then I would still be wondering what is the problem so it is probably a good thing it was something and it was something he could treat [sigh]

Jenna, I agree with the girls. I think you should tell your colleges, they are going to find out soon enough. Everyone loves babies, so I am sure they will be happy for you.

Sara, how are you doing sweetie? I have only gone a couple pages back because my internet connection is rubbish as usual but I am dying to know if you ovualted. FX this is it :dust:

Ashley sweetie, I am sorry you are feeling so down. You are yound and you do still have plenty of time and for that you can be greatful but I totall hear you that it shouldn't be necessary to wait just because you have time because you and your DH are ready now and nothing is going to change that. I hope your miracle is just around the corner.

MT, I hope that a weakend immune systom helps you get get your BFP this month, perhaps it can help you to get that sticky bean :hugs: I also hope you feel better soon because it sucks to be sick unless of course it is morning sickness!!!!

Michelle, FX that the spotting is impantation.

Lea, If I recall correctly you are going for your scan on Tuesday. So exciting :yipee:

Liyana, are you still suffering from m/s?

Caroline, how are you doing?

Sarah, May is getting closer and closer :rofl:

Big hugs for you all!
Debs

Awe Gabby you just can't win hun...its got to be the warmer weather moving in, lots of germs are starting to come out now, I totally know how you feel though, you watch when it finally warms up here we'll all be sick too! Its suppose to be 50 on Tues and Weds, I can't wait! :happydance:

Hi Ash! Nice to see you hun! So you'll be testing early next week then is af doesn't show? Exciting!! I know how hard it is to have everyone around you preg when you want to be...its so hard to put on a happy face...just think though, not much longer and you'll be joining them! :hugs:

Debs!! We've all been wondering how your surgery went. I'm glad you were able to find out the problem and I hope they can treat it since you caught it early. My mom had endo when she was 27 and was very very sick, they ended up removing her uterus, which they did back then but are not so quick to do now as they have fixes for it nowadays, I don't remember much about it other than it makes it harder to get pregnant, I'm sure MT could fill you in with all you need to know. I'm surprised your doc didn't give you more info on it...glad your ok though and hope the laser thing did the trick and you can get your bfp very soon!! :hugs:

Yes Sara where are you hun?? You must have ov by now...and your in the 2ww? I wish you had a computer sweetie!! We're all thinking about you!

Debs sooo glad ur back and that ur op went ok, sorry there was some bad news - i dont know much about it either but dont feel down - there is alot that can be done.

I will tell work soon but over here it is not easy - a lot of women get sacked when there preg, i have had this job for just over 2 weeks so its not like i have been hiding it for 14 weeks or anything.....if i dont have this job for another 11 weeks at least I will get no money and wont be able to afford to look after the baby so will be screwed, i am not scared of telling them just know when i have to do it. I will do it soon as i wont be able to hide it but it different here and its not about being happy about it - its corporate politics. I have another 9 weeks until I have to tell them legally so hey whats another 2?

I'm sure MT could fill you in with all you need to know.

:blush: Probably with a brain-overloading magnitude.....:rofl:

Debs, sweetheart, I am so glad you're ok. First of all I want to say that Endo isn't the end of the world!! Actually, at this point it's managable!!
I don't have time to go into it right now fully, but I want to answer your questions briefly-
"What causes it? If he has lazered it, is it gone for good or can it come back? Can it get worse or do you stay at the same stage? Are there things you can do to prevent it or help you endure it?"
The cause of endo-Physically, what happens is that tiny, and sometimes microscopic particles that are similar to the lining of the womb, find their way into the pelvic cavity. These particles behave in the same manner as the lining of the womb. The lining of the womb is called the endometrium, which is where this disease gets its name.
It can reoccur, thus you need a maintenance program. There are many things you can do to help ease the symptoms and inhibit the spreading/reoccurance of Endo. Diet is one way. I would love for you to study this website that helped me a ton! Here-

https://www.endo-resolved.com/endometriosis.html

I'm also sort of strange and I'd like to see your pics if you have any way to post them on here or pm me and I'll get you my email address-We'll talk more sweets. Huge :hugs: and I'm sure we're going to get you your :bfp: and it will be soon!!
I'll be back around later~~

yeh i know i have been thinking that too so come on girlies lets bring back our closeness!!

i have been away a lot and i know i was a huge contributor so i am sorry for my part of the quietness!!! :rofl:

so whats everyone doing this weekend? I am at work atm - ooooh being naughty hahaha
hope ur ok Gabs - keep resting!! I am soooo tired! had a blood test today which was a nightmare cos they lost my forms and then i had to pick them up from another surgery lol how rude!!! but with it being friday the 13th and all i am pleased it was only that!!

ooooh and work still do not know, and i ahve been saying oooh i feel so tired got fat and headaches blah blah and getting tested for thyroid (my blood test today hehehe) and then one lady says r u pregnant? aaaaaaah!!! i said no, i dont think so i have been on the pill and not missed a period!!!?! she goes oh well ur prob npt then ignore me :rofl: awwww my lil :baby: i dont like hiding you from the world :(

You goin to tell them? And they cant fire you for bein pregnant thats against the law.. Well at least in the US.. and if they do they arent worth workin for anyways!! :hug:

Tryin to catch up but i gotta go with DH out to breakfast then run som errands.. AF is on her way more crampin and spottin this AM.. Today is when AF should be here based on my cycles before my loss so maybe my periods are back on track in the least.. Goin to order Preseed! Will catch up later!

Michelle, I highly suggest PreSeed hun! I hope you have a good weekend despite that *itch of AF............:hugs:

Hey girls glad to see everyone is around again! YAY!......

I dont have much time to post but just wanted to let you know that I took Owen to the doctors........and he has Influenza!!!!!! How terrible my poor little man. :( So he will be quite sick for about 7 to 10 days!!!!:(

They made me take Gavin in to get tested as well....as he's been on antibotics for 2days and he's neck is still swollen and his nose is still bleeding. If he has it I'd be happier hearing that then wondering worse. Waiting for the call back.

We all got our flu shots so this is just ridiculous!!! I'm so upset and fustrated......

Gabby, sorry to hear that you're having such a trying time. Hope all turns out well soon hun :hug:

Debs, glad your surgery went on fine and hope that your doctor will be furnish you with all he can to overcome the endo.

I'm currently feeling extremely miserable. DH is travelling a lot this month. He's been away for two weeks, only came back a day in between to pack before his other trip, and same goes for the upcoming week. He sends pictures via mms while he's at his working trips and I can't help but feel jealous that he's out and about while I'm stuck at home being sick (yes, MS is still around).

I guess it's just hormones, but honestly, I'm just down in the dumps right now. SO i'm going off to bed, and hopefully, i'll feel better in the morning.

Miss you girls.

*hugs*

Oh Liyana I'm sorry your having such a tough time, it is just hormones but they are awful...I know! I have days where I am just miserable and don't want to be around anyone, I can't imagine being all alone to top it off. Do you have any close friends that live nearby? Maybe do something once a week or twice a week where you have a girls night in or out, so your not always alone? Keep your self busy. My DH is very busy right now too, he's home with me but not really, he's finishing up his degree and working full time and his job is very demanding so he's usually gone 1 night a week working all night long and then he has to work once on the weekends as well to make up the time he misses while he's in school, he will be graduating in May so I see the light but he's been in school for as long as I've known him and with a 1 kid and another on the way its very hard. I know how you feel hun...wish I lived a little closer. :hugs:

Gabs, do you ever get a friggin' break?!?! I am so sorry...see sometimes I can't figure out why we HAVE to get a flu shot...I know it doesn't always work. I hope they both get better ASAP!

Liyana-I wish I lived close to you too, and we could get together :( :hugs:

Rhonda-How is the nursery coming along? You have that to keep you busy :)

WHOA...THIS IS WAY DIFFERENT! BnB has revamped!!! Neat-OOO.........

Michelle, I highly suggest PreSeed hun! I hope you have a good weekend despite that *itch of AF............:hugs:

I ordered some this morning.. So will try that see how it works.. :) Still no AF wish she would show and quit tip toeing...

oh nvm they moved us!! Yay! Hope the other ladies find us :) I just click the link in my email when there are new replies

Debs, I'm glad the surgery went well and they caught the endo at an early stage. Hopefully after whatever further treatment is needed you will get your :bfp:. My scan is on Thursday and I'm very excited.

Gabs, I'm sorry that your little ones are sick. I heard somewhere that this years flu strain was resistant to the flu shot.

MT, stay strong you can :sex: every other day.

Jenna, I can't believe they would fire you for being pregnant. You do what you need to do for there and hopefully it all works out.

Liyana, sorry you are feeling so down. Hopefully you will feel better soon.

L-Yeah for your scan!!! Can't wait to hear about it! :hug: And thanks for the PMA on :sex: every other day...I'm doing good so far, today will be another challenge though :blush: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->