Team Jelly Belly!!!

HELP! I just had middleschmertz!!! I'm not 'supposed' to :sex: tonight under the every other day rule! What should I do?? Can we :sex: tonight?? :D

Hope you caught the eggie MT!!!! :dust: for this cycle

I am sooo exhausted today, and very sick of not sleeping...thought that wasn't suppose to start happening for a few more weeks :sad2: I've been up since 2am and it hurts!! Tossed and turned all night and everytime I move my little girl wakes up and start thrashing around too...she doesn't like it when I lay on my left side so I lay on my right side until it feels numb then switch to the left and she starts going bananas in there forcing me back to my numb right side...she's high maintenance already! :rofl: We had a very busy weekend and my feet are still killing me even though I rested them all night. Thankful for a sit down job let me tell you!!! But we finished our Master Bedroom, except for a few spots on the wall we have to touch up but other than that its ready to move into, which we will be doing this weekend...never a moments rest I tell you. And today is DH's 30th birthday so I was up making his cake till 9 last night, never even got to the frosting as we had company yesterday that stayed almost all day putting a slight damper on everything we had to do so while I was making his cake he was shampooing the carpets at all hours of the night :rofl: but we got it done and that was our goal, so proud of us!! I'm going to call my OB this morning to see if I can take Nasonex for my ear, it went away for a few days then the pain came back...I swear this will be the death of me. :hissy: My reg doc said it was safe during preg but I'm reading mixed things about it online so...better to be safe than sorry right? Hope you all have a good day today, its going to be a busy one for me and on only a few hours of sleep I hope to hell I can do it!! :hugs:

Oh and I talked to my mom this weekend, she asked if I had decided to stay home after the baby or not and I said I still wasn't sure but was kind of leaning toward it as I may not have a job to come back to, my company isn't doing well at all right now. She said well if you do decide to stay home I'd like to buy the kids diapers for you...I have the best mom ever!!! She's been helping up pay for daycare since Brayden started 2 years ago, she's really something else!! That would be such a huge help! And I've decided to start putting money aside now for the formula fund so we wont really have any extra added expenses until the baby starts eating solid food...I'm seriously considering this...I think maybe god is pushing me to try it anyway. And I've been with this company a long time (11 years) so I think I'm ready for a change. OMG did I just make up my mind?

Hello ladies.. 12 dpo or sumthin i lost track lol.. Still no AF had spottin a few days ago but nothin since.. Temps still crazy.. Took an OPK last night just for the hell of it.. usually when af on way there is NO second line.. LOL but there was hah.. Anyhoo ordered stuff from babyhope's should be here tues or wed and will test then if no AF! Im not feelin too hopeful becuase my temps have been nuts..

Rhonda-Thanks! I hope this one does the trick too.
How in the world are you so busy?? I can't believe all you have done and crammed into such a small window...sheesh, no wonder we haven't heard about the nursery...you're too stinkin' busy to get to it! Big :hug:
I do think your mom sounds wonderful. I welcome you to sound off on here more about staying home, I don't think you've fully made up your mind, but keep talking it through and I think you'll have your decision made for sure! I hope this little gal lets you seep soon or she's going to have one grumpy mama to contend with! :rofl:

Michelle-Oh my, do you have any weird symptoms? I know your AFs aren't 'regular' just yet, but with the stuff you're telling us, I would be testing if I were you. Got any ICs??? FX and GL!!

I'm leery to call it any dpo just yet, I had a minor temp dip today and with the middleschmertz yesterday, I'm pretty sure it's happening-at the moment or very soon. I had a fever on Friday and Saturday so I didn't get proper temps for my chart, so if you look and see the 2 discarded temps that is what it was all about. I've been having the same thing I always have-pinches here and there on both sides since yesterday. FX this is it!
:hug:

Hi Girls,

Thanks for the info MT, I will have a read. I am apparently only stage 1 which would explain why I have absolutely no symptoms except infertility but hopefully with the lazering my FS said it shouldn't come back but a good diet is always a good idea and I will definitely find out how I can keep it monitored preferably without another op... my tummy is still sore. PS: FS just showed me the pics and didn't let me keep them, very annoying!

Gabby, sorry the little ones are gettin sicker. I hope they come right soon, this must be very stressful for you.

Liyana sorry you still aren't well, lets hope it is just another couple of days at most.

Lea....getting excited for your pic.

Rhonda, I hope your little girl gives you the night off. I love sleeping on my left side if I couldn't sleep on it, I like you would also be nackered.

Sarah, someone needs to lend you a PC, I hate not hearing from you.

Sorry for leaving some of you out but go to rush,
I have a meeting to get to but wanted to quickly pop in and give you all a big :hug:

Mel, I'm glad you did it and hopefully it will have great results for you.

Debs, that sound so promising! I'm sure you're going to do everything in your power to make sure it doesn't come back.

Rhonda, you were unbelievably busy yesterday. It sounds like everything is definitely coming together. It's already your little girls world, I see! I hope you can get some sleep soon. Your mom is an angel to help you out so much. People really do forget how important it is to have a good support system when you have kids. You sound like you have made up your mind but it is a difficult decision so continue to use us as a sounding board until it's final.

DH and I had discussed me staying home with this baby before I got pregnant. I was able to stay at home with Zoe for 18 months so we wanted to do the same for this new one. We have been planning for it and I couldn't see it any other way.

Deb-I just wanted to tell you that you can request a copy of your file for your own records. I had to take my digital camera to take pictures of my pictures, but you might be able to get them to scan them and send them to you, or even offer to pick them up. I know you might not want to have those pics in your family photo album ( :rofl: ) but they will be very helpful in the future if anything comes up, God forbid! But-I just wanted to let you know that because I felt it's my body, they are my insides and I deserve to have a copy of the information they have collected on me! Also think, you might not be with that FS indefinately and you might like to have possesion of the records for future use without waiting for them to transfer your records and so forth. Sheesh, sorry, I just feel strongly about this. :hugs: and thanks for keeping up with us. I hope you continue to heal very quickly sweetheart!!!

No real symptoms other than bloatin and that spottin a had last week.. I ordered some OPK's and Preseed which comes with preg test which should be here tomorrow or Wed so i will test then :D

:hug: Aww.........I really can't believe it. This isn't fair. :growlmad:

I have high hopes for the preseed next cycle sweetie. I know there's one bright side, your cycle is a good length, and that is a good start to get your :bfp:
:hugs:

ya thats true.. probally the only good thing LOL... Heres to a new cycle and maybe an xmas baby

sorry about the :witch: michelle fingers crossed for this one!! now u have establish some form of regularity and now u have preseed there will be no stopping you xxx

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR AF cant decide if she wants to show.. i had what i thought was LIGHT.. now nothing.. WTF?? Come or dont u stupid hag!! Off to work c ya ladies later!

Good morning everyone, love to you all! :hugs:

Aww Michelle I'm sorry hun...this isn't right, its been months now since a Jelly Belly girl has gotten pregnant, time to break the cycle...who's going to do it? Sara?? Isn't it about testing time for you hun....where are you :cry: we miss you terribly!!! Are you unable to get online through your phone anymore?

So last night was good, I finished making DH's frosting and put his cake together, I got a quick little video of Brayden helping daddy blow out the candles on his cake if anyone wants to watch it I think this link should work...
https://www.facebook.com/video/vide...saved#/video/video.php?v=1082614996171&ref=mf

I also took some pics of him eating it I'll have to upload those later. I decided to tell Tim that for his birthday I decided I was going to do the stay at home thing, he was very happy. I really think it will be something I'll have to get used to but all the little signs are pointing me in that direction so I guess I'm going to go for it. I got more sleep last night than I did the night before so I'm a little more awake but still not 100%...I think I may end up asking my OB for sleeping pills again, I had to at the end with Brayden because I wasn't sleeping at all. Its getting harder and my feet are starting to hurt more, I still have 14 more weeks, this little girl is going to be huge I fear!

ok so unless you have a facebook account I'm told that the link wont work. Try this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHfxRHLdAmY

awwwwwwwwwwww Brayden is sooooooo cute!!! I love the film!!!! :dance: he is adorable i just wanna cuddle him :D

aaaaaaaaaaaah :wohoo: I heard your voice :yipee: its soooooo amazing :rofl: I know I am a geek!! but I have wondered what ur accent was like and what your voice was like for what 7 months now hehehehe that is amazing :wohoo: I love ur voice :dance:

:rofl: OMG Jenna your cracking me right up!!!!! :rofl: Thanks for putting a smile on my face! I really needed that right now!

You guys I'm feeling so depressed right now. My good friend (who lives right down the road from me and is also preg, 2 weeks behind me) just told me what she's going to name her little boy, Brody :cry: and all I want to do is cry my eyes out. That's what I was going to name this one if she had been a boy, I LOVE that name and think it would have sounded so cute with Brayden. :cry: But now that she took it I will never have it. I'm so upset...and I'm not even having a boy! But I wanted to have one after this one and that is what I was going to name him :cry: well that's out the window now :cry: I am so terrible!! :hissy: and these damn hormones aren't helping me any! Thanks for letting me vent girls. :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->