Team Jelly Belly!!!

Aw hon, that sucks so much. It sounds a pretty crappy place to work. Is it worth getting on the council housing list now for when the baby comes in case you're unemployed?? I'm not sure where you guys are living now?? I know it's going to be tough if you end up with minimal money, but it can be done. God dang it - look at all those 16 year olds with kids, it's tight, but it's doable.
I'm like the money saving expert, so if needs be I'll help you with all your bargain hunting and cheap food buying etc...
Once you have some time on your hands (if you ever do) check out this site for loads of advice on money saving and also the forums for bargain shopping etc..
www.moneysavingexpert.com

Caroline your coming to Boston? That's not all that far from me!! :happydance: Boston, MA right?? Its only 2 states away from me...how cool!!!

Well my day got worse...my work threw me in the ringer this morning, we had a high school kid come in to job shadow the company and my boss was busy (not to mention cranky) so he put the general manager in charge of him so he comes in my office and says well he wants to be a graphic artist so I'm sticking him with you for the day....UGH! I was so angry. I don't know about anyone else but I am not a fan of having someone watch my every move, I wasn't having a great day to begin with and didn't feel much like talking let alone explaining every move I made and showing him what I do...I was so angry, thankfully I only had him for a few hours cause god...but DH picked me up and took me out to lunch, brought me out of my funk a little bit...then I had someone bite on some stuff I am selling on craigslist, so its getting better, slowly but it is. I'm trying to put on a happy face :D

awww caroline thats so sweet - i have major issues though if i dont get money i have to pay £200 a month on my ex's loan, he got me into loads of debt and i am still strugglin if i ever saw him again :gun: but thanks the budget thing would help maybe and i already knew about that website thanks for the link, but never seem to et anywhere with it :rofl:

You so have to meet Rhonda - I am jealous though :hissy:

Rhonda I kow exactly how you feel :grr: and I think 'funk' is sooooo funny!!! is that bad mood? :rofl:

Dont' worry hun...we will meet someday!! Boston isn't really close enough to go and meet Caroline, its probably 2.5-3 hrs from me. But I think someday we should have a Jelly Belly Reunion...(only we've never met :rofl:) but all meet in the same place, wouldn't that be neat to finally meet eachother in person? :happydance:

:rofl: Jenna "Funk" is just a slang term meaning depressed, grumpy, in a mood that you can't come out of. I love how its so different in the UK...you guys are usually the ones that say stuff and I'm like :saywhat:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
hehehe yeh u r lol im gonna start saying it lol so how do i impplement it into my vocab? 'I am in a funk today' or 'why r u in such a funk' ??? :rofl: yeh would love to meet you :hugs: would be amazing to all have dinner together

yep yep you got it darlin :rofl: Now there is a term you use a lot that rubbed off on me and I say it at home sometimes and Tim just looks at me like I have 3 heads...I can't remember what it is now...it will come to me eventually, prego brain in full swing!!

So i am loving this ohio weather today. it is 73 here and wonderful! its going to be 50 tomorrow so mother nature is teasing me. my friend had her baby last night at nine pm. she is gorgeous. she had to have an emergency c sec it got really scary for a bit. so bad i cried along with the dh and the mother, it was scary, i called off work and stayed with her until everyone was fine. baby dallas carlie was born 7 lbs 14 oz very very precious. everyone is great. i went back today and they are all good. i want a baby :) i am on cd 27 now. af is coming soon though. we are letting nature take its course though, if it happens it happens, but we are going to bd every other month next cycle too like you mt just to see if it works.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I work for a call center and I am a mentor (who does pretty much Supervisor things without the pay) And i swear all my rep's have left thier brain at home! WTF... Maybe its cause im pmsing but damn glad to be home with a beer in hand! Got my preseed today.. Dh is lookin foward to usin it LOL... Who is next on testing list? Sara isnt it?? Hope everyone is doin well! Hope all who is sick is feeling better! etc etc.. Will try and catch up more on you all this weekend! Work week is SO busy for me LOL

Gosh........SARA!!!!!!! I want to know if your pregnant! Come find us some way some how! We miss you dearly!:)

Okay....I know why i couldnt find our thread untill page 5.........we've been moved! To the ttc buddies......did anyone know that???????? It's fine with me but i had no idea?

yah i saw the update post.. plus have it setup when someone replies i get it emailed to me LOL

...yeah, I figured it out. I saw a post on one of the Mods' threads. :D
Night night!

Girls, I just wanted to let everyone know that our sweet Sara is going through a really rough time. I just visited her journal and her grandfather is very very sick.....
my heart goes out to you dear........Love and :hugs: :!:

Yes Sara has been keeping her journal up to date so if you want to pop in with some wisehes then do, cos she is having a tough time with her Grandad and also the meds are not being nice and co-operative. :hugs: Sara and hope all gets sorted soon!!

It is a beautiful day again today so all is good. Done my hair and a spot of fake tan :D and feeling like my normal gorgeous self :rofl: but still spotty :grr:

Hope you all have a lovely day today :hugs:

Yes Sara has been keeping her journal up to date so if you want to pop in with some wisehes then do, cos she is having a tough time with her Grandad and also the meds are not being nice and co-operative. :hugs: Sara and hope all gets sorted soon!!

It is a beautiful day again today so all is good. Done my hair and a spot of fake tan :D and feeling like my normal gorgeous self :rofl: but still spotty :grr:

Hope you all have a lovely day today :hugs:
Anyone got a link to it? id like to send my wishes... Been pretty nice here too :) Time to pull out my capri's!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/63975-srm0421s-journal.html

](*,) Ok so they don't have a smiley to fit me today so this one is as close as I could get...they need to make one with a big belly laying on its back passed out. Girls I have 3 months to go and I am having troubles already, now I'm having breathing troubles, I can't even read my kid a story without feeling like I'm going to pass out, I'm so exhausted and mentally drained, I have no energy and if I'm on my feet for an hour or more they hurt so bad I have to sit down for the rest of the day :hissy: Is it June yet??? :cry: It's only going to get worse too...oh the joys of being pregnant...anyone want to finish this for me? I tried to get DH too...but he wasn't up for it...wuss! :rofl: Girlies look at my ticker!!!! 100 more days!!! (actually will be less than that since she'll be coming out sometime in my 39th week)

Poor Sara...I'm coming to visit you hun. :hugs:

I have a dilemma!!! My Granny wants to buy a pram/travel system for the baby!! anything i want, money is no object. The thing is Jos sister has given us her old one, i think its a quinny but i have no idea and have not seen it!!! I don't know what to do my Granny is nearly 86 and she really really wants to do this, :hugs: i love her so much, I would just let her if we didnt have one from Jos sister, but I know he would moan if I said I wanted her to buy us one :( I just know it would be ours too and we would not have to give it back but i know what he is like!?! guess could always leave one at my parents!?! oh pls help any advice!?! xxxxx

hey girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I've been so MIA lately. School is seriously kicking my butt. Anytime I get on my computer, I go to facebook (my team members from my classes often communicate through facebook), and then it seems I have no time for anything else.
I can't wait for this friggin semester to be over so that I can actually have some free time!

How is everybody? I see that we have some new jelly bellies =)!!

I'm going to look through the previous posts and check up on y'all...I hope everyone is well!!

Oh and Jenna...If you and jos have 2 cars, you will need 2 carseats anyways! And as far as the prams go, I would definitely just leave one wherever you go the most, besides your home. When is your gender u/s??? I cant wait to find out what you're having!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->