Team Jelly Belly!!!

Rhonda, I'm so sorry that you've been in a funk lately...are you feeling better today??
Gabby, how's that little baby doing? Are the boys better? I haven't talked to you in a few days and I miss you =(.
Debs, I hope all is well girl!!!
Sara, ARE YOU PREGNANT!?!??!?!?!?!?
Ashley, wasn't yesterday beautiful?!?!?! it was about 73 here also....I LOVE this weather!! How's TTC going??
Lea, where are you sister??
Caroline, I think taking a break from the hustle and bustle of TTC will be a good thing. I know it's so cliche to say this, but soo many people get pregnant on their TTC "breaks." Good Luck!

Well, hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later! I miss you all!

glad to see you Sarah!! :dance:

So you reckon just get two buggies?

sorry to disapoint but I am on team yellow!!! :D

Keep up the hard work at school, when do u finish? :hugs:

SARAH!!:hugs: :!: I know you've been busy but I've missed you! I haven't gotten to know you as well as my other Jellies yet! :(

Good luck in school and I hope things ease up for you so you can *ahem* TTC again soon!!!! :dance:

:hug:

Hi Sarah.. I see ur in school GL! I will be startin in June but not puttin TTC on hold will prob just take a semester off :)

Aww Jenna!! Team Yellow is fine....do you have any scan pictures??!?!?

MEL!!! How are you girlfriend?!?!?!? How's TTC going?? Thanks for the encouraging words-I will be done with this semester in the middle of april...so I only have a month (or less) left!!! But then I have my intensive learning session for 3 weeks in may, but that won't be hard =).

Michelle, welcome to Team Jelly Bellies!! Congrats on starting school...being a mom and being in school is tough, but you can do it =). Good Luck TTC!

Jenna..........YOUR ON TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!! WHAT?? Since when.....omg NO! I'm dying to know what your having!!!!! you can't do that hehe.

Hey sarah! Miss you....your almost done I bet you can't wait!

Well girls i'm in Lots of pain again.......going to see doctor in the morning. But i'm puking and nauseaous and left flank hurts.....pretty sure i have kidney stones!!!:( NO not again....soooo painful! I can barely walk.....boo

:hugs: I'm doing well-just keepin' on keepin' on :D I'm about 3-4 dpo and hoping for the best! We've got a lot of things going on and I have 2 new babies around me to dode over, my good friends just gave birth around the same time, although one is way up there in Indiana, and the other one is just around the block. I am happy that both girls were born healthy and Jade Abigail and Dalinda Nicole are both beautiful!
I'm excited to have you back on BnB more often!! :hugs:

Oh and Michelle, I forgot to mention this, but I was supposed to only BD every other day this cycle but I sort of did every day :blush: I have it marked in my FF chart if you look at that. We did have a day break here and there, but it's not really practical for us to manditorially (whoa, did I just make up a new word?? Must consult Mr. Webster...) not BD just because we're not 'allowed'. :D But, GL if you can manage it!! I think it is a good thing to do to increase his volume. How is AF for you, I am still really sorry she ruined the party.

Gabs, how are you hun?

Aha! You posted while I was posting......I'm so sorry sweetheart. Do you EVER GET A BREAK, LOVE?? :hugs:

:hugs: I'm doing well-just keepin' on keepin' on :D I'm about 3-4 dpo and hoping for the best! We've got a lot of things going on and I have 2 new babies around me to dode over, my good friends just gave birth around the same time, although one is way up there in Indiana, and the other one is just around the block. I am happy that both girls were born healthy and Jade Abigail and Dalinda Nicole are both beautiful!
I'm excited to have you back on BnB more often!! :hugs:

Oh and Michelle, I forgot to mention this, but I was supposed to only BD every other day this cycle but I sort of did every day :blush: I have it marked in my FF chart if you look at that. We did have a day break here and there, but it's not really practical for us to manditorially (whoa, did I just make up a new word?? Must consult Mr. Webster...) not BD just because we're not 'allowed'. :D But, GL if you can manage it!! I think it is a good thing to do to increase his volume. How is AF for you, I am still really sorry she ruined the party.

Gabs, how are you hun?

Chart lookin good!! We usually bd everyday after AF til pos OPK then every other day.. DH usually cant make it 2 days without LOL

Thanks...Mel.:) Um yes when i'm not pregnant usually things are no where near as bad!!! And usually my kids arent sick constantly, this is a terrible start to a new year! hehe

Doctor told me to push fluids last night and gave me a tyeonol 3(stronger med) to help with the pain..and if i wasnt better by the am to call and i'll have to go see her. Well i TRIED to push fluids but when you throw up and feel like it its very hard to keep anything down....so didnt succeed very well. I'm assuming she thought i could flush out the stones. So they get in, in about an hour so calling then.

Aww :hugs: I hope it goes well, you're going in to the hospital right?

Just got back from my doctors appointment. Guess not only do I have kidney stones but also an infection in my kidneys as well as a bacterial infection.....aAHH it never ends! gosh darn urinary system....i need a new one! lol I have to see the urologist next week and I'm on 3 different antibotics, one that makes you really sick! yuck! So she let me go home, told me to try to keep just fluids down, rest and take pain medication if need be. She's out of town next week and told me to go see one of her partners if i have any concerns. were hoping the stones pass on their own so i dont have to get stents again!!!

Saw baby on scan but didnt ask what it was......was SO tempted! Lol. Just glad to be able to come home and baby is good!:)

Btw....my doc said i'm more then half way there! I'm like what.....? she said your half way done b/c babies come so early..........! It kinda freaked me out! lol

:hugs: you poor thing! Sooooooo glad :baby: is fine though!!

r u finding out if :blue: or :pink:??

eeeeeeeeeeeeek!! half way :wohoo:

Um Yes I will be....I'm sure of that. i'd LOVE to wait..but getting scans every week starting at 23weeks will be too hard to not find out!

Thanks much!~:) Glad baby is okay too!

So when is your next scan?? When did you decide team yellow?????

yes would be waaaaaaay to tempting to find out! I have always been on Team Yellow but for about 5 weeks we were undecided and Jos wanted to find out (but I didn't) so we were going to, but then he changed his mind so we're back on yellow :dance: sooo pleased

next scan is april 9th

Hello team Jelly Belly!!!

Oh dear, seems like things havent really been on the up and up for most of you. Hope everything will turn out ok for all of you though.

Things have been LOADS better for me this week!! Morning sickness has packed its bags and left, not completely but i'd say 80% gone! :D

I've got my energy back and feel absolutely splendid. Did some shopping then realized that maternity clothes are ridiculously expensive.

Anyway, i've been keeping myself busy at work, and also at home. My best friend and I set up an online shop where we're selling our stuff (brand new and preloved) just to get rid of clutter and make space. Well for me, it's to gain a little bit more on the side so I can buy little Dot the cute baby stuff later on :happydance:

I just managed to get some items published today, and I'm still in the midst of sorting out items and taking pictures, so hopefully i'll get more done soon!

Morning girls.

Sounds like it's been a mixed week for you all.
I'm glad you're feeling better liyanna - yeay for shopping!
Gabby sorry you're so ill - that sounds so horrible.
R - it would have been lovely to meet you! But yes, you're still a long way away - in fact about as close as me and Jenna I think!!

Mel - how are you hon? thanks for dropping by. :) :hug:

Sara, I'm sooo very sorry about your grandpa and your tough cycle this month. you're such a sweet girl, I'm sure your grandpa is so pleased that you've been to visit. :hug:

I'm not so happy. AF arrived yesterday. so a LP of 8 days - WTF?? so pissed off, especially as I was feeling so optimistic and my bubs were sore, which is quite unusual. It's not spotting but def red and gunky - so that's a change (urgh). but temp is up this morning, but that happens to me most months.
Really pissed off with my body.

Off to Boston tomorrow. Very excited (mostly about going shopping!). Any of you american girls got any recommendations for cheap/bargain shopping. Or any craft shops (we have hobbycraft as a big craft emporium chain, which is fab, but so expensive!).
I'll drown my sorrows in shopping bags!

Off into the garden today, it's lovely weather and I need to get so seeds and bulbs in.

:hug: to you all xxxxxxxxxx

Just a quick little hello to my ladies...today is moving day so I wont be online at all after this morning. My parents are coming down to help DH move the big stuff that I can't help with so that will be a huge help. Going to be a very busy day but in the end I'll be in my new bedroom!! :happydance: I'll "try" not to over do it today as I'm starting to come down with a cold or something, had fluid draining down the back of my throat all day yesterday which has given me a sore throat and woke this AM with a bad headache...gotta love spring...but its what I wanted right, no more snow! So I'll deal with this.

Gabby hun I'm sorry to hear that your going through tough times again! You poor girl! God has got to give you your baby girl after all this, it wouldn't be fair if he didn't. I hope you feel better soon sweetie! :hugs:

:yipee: Liyana for less MS!!! Glad to see its on its way out! And yes Happy 14 weeks! :)

Yes sad but true...Jenna is on team yellow :cry: It will be tough for me but I definately support your decision hun! :hugs: Any other Jellies not going to find out? I need advanced warning so I can prepare myself for the let down :rofl:

Caroline, sorry the :witch: found you hun...I'm telling you its been way to long without a :bfp: in here...that's not right..someone has to be right around the corner here!! Hope you have fun in Boston, I haven't shopped there myself so I don't know of any good stores, sorry!

I'm 26 weeks today!! :wohoo:

Hey girls just stopping by to update. Well i ended up in the er last night b/c i hadnt peed for 8 hours...!! So They gave me a foley cath, iv fluids, morphine, and zofran. Did a scan again.....and 5 hours later i felt alil better to go home and went home without a foley. Its now 730am and I cant pee again!ggggrrrrrrrr......so guess i'm off to the er b/c i cant pee and been puking.:( Take care all .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->