Team Jelly Belly!!!

so my nephews mom is pregnant again, by my brother of course. this is such upsetting news becuase they are not even together and cant afford to take care of the one they have. she said she was on birth control but she wasnt so on and so on which is how my nephew came to be, but she has always wanted lots of kids, and she basically tricked him again. though it is such his fault as well because duh how dumb are you, and use a condom if youre going to do that again. so annoying. ugh i am not even happy for her. well that will make 6 nieces/nephews between my husband and i. then my sis-in-law went to the dr to see if she could have another, i guess they are going to start trying. crazy crazy. i had an awful week last week and i hope this one gets better. i am not in the mood to do anything but lay around. blahs..

Honey, I'm sorry that sucks. i guess us TTCers are getting pretty down hearted. as rhonda says it's been a while since there were and BFPs round here (apart from people we know and slightly resent). At least another nephew or neice is something lovely to add to your life. :hug:

Gabby that sounds awful. I hope you get better soon xxx

I'm lounging around in Philadelphia airport in a rocking chair (!) and waiting for my connection. Wishing I was going to Hawaii or Miami...so or Montego Bay - so many lovely sounding connections. Oh well, Boston will have to do!

hugs to you all xxx

:hugs: so sorry gabs u r in my prayers and i hope for a speedy recovery soon xxxx

Gabby I hope you feel better soon hun, but thankfully you don't have to stay in the hospital this time.

Girls I wont be on much today, I am quite ill...was couch bound all day yesterday and dragged myself into work today, which I'm starting to think was not such a good idea. My head is pounding and I have a terrible cold, slight fever, weak and very tired, no energy. I haven't been sleeping well since I feel so lousy. Really wish I had stayed home today!!! :sad1:

:hugs: Rhonda!!! poor baby!! Everyone seems to be poorly!!

I have some great news though!! I just felt my first proper kick :wohoo: soooooooooo amazing :yipee:

Rhonda.....you sound like you have INFLUENZA.........you better call your doctor sweetie. Did it come on all of a sudden.....you've got ALL the signs..and it's going around like crazy. You poor thing i'm so sorry!:( HUGS

So I don't feel like going back to see my last post..but update from saturday morning. They tried to start fluids on me but the nurse couldnt get an iv in for the life of her! grrr. So then doctor decided to just admit me. ...i said FINE. Got home and told hubby but saw how happy the boys were to have me home....so i called the doctor and said i refuse to go in........he said well its up to you but you BETTER keep some fluids down!! And he also sent my hubby to pick up a cathreter for me to use so that I could empty my bladder. So I've been trying to keep myself home all wknd and I made it ...thank god! I'm still unable to pee so keep cathing myself....which is starting to get VERY SORE!!:( Waiting for Doctors PA to call(my docs gone this week...:() Then also going to see urologist.....b/c we need to figure this out. Sorry if you've heard all this...just wanted to update.

Gab and Rhonda sweet dears...I sure hope things get better ASAP, neither of you deserve to have it so rough right now :( :hugs:

Jenna!!! :wohoo: That's just amazing!!! :cloud9:

Well ladies, I'm not symptom spotting and I like it. I also have a while before AF is due so I'm sure it will commence :rofl: The only thing I have to say is Sspotting or not, my nips are sooo sore! This is pretty typical though.

Sara, sweetie, I don't know if you're keeping up with this thread, but I saw your journal and I'm so sorry. I can just say that my thoughts are with you and your family and it's wonderful to know that he's not suffering. Huge :hugs: for you sweetheart...

C-have a wonderful and safe trip dear! :hugs:

Everyone, take care and keep the Jelly thread alive!! :)

where is everyone lately?? We're dying off again :cry:

I am feeling better today, still have a runny sneezy nose but I have a little more energy now so that's good!! Def not Influenza Gabby just a bad cold, thankfully! I'm on the mend :happydance:

So thinking I might cave on the name thing..DH does not seem to want to use my name so maybe I'll be the bigger person and use his even though its going to kill me to do so :rofl: No we both said we liked each other's middle name for Kaiya but we just liked our own more! LOL I don't know...at this rate she may never have a middle name, we're not making any progress! Any suggestions to win DH over? I don't know what to do anymore, we're both so stubborn, well at least she has a first name right? :)

Yeah, I think those of us who are still TTC are a bit downhearted and slightly avoiding BnB. I personally, have been extremely busy on our renovations. I'm glad you're feeling better Rhonda, keep that up!! :D
Ladies, hope we catch up soon! :hug:

Yah im feeling pretty BLAH about ttc.. After this cycle i think i might take a break from opk's and stressin about it..

Hi Girls,

I hope you are all well.

Sorry I don't have time to read all the previous threads because we are over our internet cap which means that the connection speed is almost none existant.

I am also going to try and give BnB a bit of a break until after our holiday in May, I am not sure if I am strong enough to do it and will probably pop in every now and again to see how you are all doing and hopefully see tons of new :bfp:s

Wishing all of you the very best.

Big hugs,
Debs

hi ladies! just popped by for a quick hello. office has banned all social networking sites so i'm on this illegally (sshhh...)
just wanted to give my hugs to all of you, hope this dark cloud will lift off our jelly belly thread soon. love you all!! :hug:

Hey Girls...Just coming to say hi. Nothing new here just waiting to pass some more stones and still straight cathing myself...BLAH.

Wow honestly I don't even come to check this thread like i use to b/c we never talk anymore......:( its so SAD!!!! I know we all have lots going on but didn't we before.....:(?

Miss you all.

Hi girlies! I'm back! And very pg :) Well, not that much, but definitely pg! I'm 5 weeks today and hopefully this one will stick, I have a good feeling about my little bean. I did some blood tests last week and my hcg levels almost tripled! I hope to be on BnB more often now, sorry I was gone for so long :-(

How are you guys doing? Any :bfp: that I missed while I was gone?

oh wow Hi Mel :dance: Congratulations on your :bfp: I am sooo happy for you, lots of sticky :dust: your way!!! no No-one else has got a :bfp: since you have been gone!! When are you due? Oh my I am soooo happy for you :wohoo:

:yipee: Congratulations!!! :yipee:

Congratulations Mel!! Nice to have you here!

Ladies, I am just hopping on here to let you all know that I'm going to go up to Ohio on short notice tomorrow (Friday) morning. I am going to help my SIL pack up her car and drive it back from their contract job. I get to visit with my sister's baby and see all my other nieces and nephew! I'm really excited!!! Only thing is...............

I'm on cd27 of a 32 day cycle and I won't be able to test-AND I have to pack 'supplies' in case the witch shows while I am there, that part sucks the most because I don't expect her NOT to show.

Either way, I haven't seen my baby nephew since he was born in October and I'm so exctied to see him!!

Have a wonderful rest of March and I'll catch up with you all in April!

:hug:

:hugs: Mel!!! So glad to have you back hun, big congrats on your pregnancy, I think your right and this bean will stick. Most girls that have m/c once go on to have healthy babies the next time around...me being one of them. :happydance: so glad to see you and glad you are doing well hun!!!!

How is everyone else? Its awfully quiet in here lately!

I'll be online today but then not online again until Monday as we're heading up north to visit family for the weekend. I'm very excited to see everyone as its been since Christmas. We are throwing a surprise birthday party for my aunt (its her 50th) so I'll take lots of pictures, I can't wait to see Brayden out on the dance floor :rofl: he's going to have a blast. I'm feeling better today, actually slept really well last night (for a change).

LoL Rhonda and I are both leaving town...have a great time!

Ok, I tested because I thought maybe it wouldn't be that early, well :bfn: so I am going to pack my supplies for sure! :sad2:

You too MT, FX that the nasty old hag doesn't visit you while your away...or at all for that matter!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->