Team Jelly Belly!!!

TEXT from JAI JAI!!!:)

Well No POAS on a stick for her today! As well as no af either! So still good thing for her! I told her we all miss her ! She said she misses all of us as well. and that she should be on here on thursday because she'll be at uni all day! Sooo yay..KEEP FINGERS CROSSED FOR HER!:)

Nice to meet both of you as well, question about your name Lea...how do you pronouce it? Like Leigh or lee-yah? DH and I are in a debate about this lately as its part of one of the girl names we really like and we are trying to figure out a spelling that we both like.

As long as she is still in the running that's good news!!! FX!

NICE to meet you Sara, and LEA.....im gabrielle....if you didnt notice..hehe pretty easy to figure out!:)

Gabby next time you talk to Jai Jai ask her if she ever got my text, I'm thinking no as I didn't hear back, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong!

I pronounce it lee-yah. I know what you mean though, as a child and to this day people pronounce my leigh. Damn that Lea & Perrins!!!

Damn that means DH was right :dohh: The name we both like for a girl right now is Aili, trying to figure out different ways to spell it though, any ideas? So far these are the ones I've come up with:

Aili
Aileah
Ayelee
Ailee
Aileigh

also trying to pick a middle name, I like Isabel but not sure if it goes??

Damn that means DH was right :dohh: The name we both like for a girl right now is Aili, trying to figure out different ways to spell it though, any ideas? So far these are the ones I've come up with:

Aili (pronounce al-lee)
Aileah (Is this pronounce a-lee-yah)
Ayelee (pronounce a-lee)
Ailee (same as above)
Aileigh (same as above)

also trying to pick a middle name, I like Isabel but not sure if it goes??

How are you pronouncing the above names. I put my pronounciation gueses in parentheses.

They are all the same name, pronounced the same way, sounds like "i-lee"

If you want it pronounce i-lee, my choice would be

Ayelee

What fun, enjoy :)

PS: Good news no AF for Jai-Jai

Hey my cycles are any where between 27 and 33 days long, when all goes well. that latest I O is CD 22 which is tomorrow so I am not off track yet but I really thought I Oed on CD16, I guess once again only time will tell. Damn my body gives me a great nights sleep and a crappy temp, I just can't win.

wow i love new names, i have never heard of that one. By the way my name is Ashley. DH and i thought about when we have a girl DH wants to name girl Ailee, only pronounced A-lee! So weird Rhonda we have such similar taste in names, as I have already mentioned if we ever have a boy his name would be Braden Anthony.

O but DH lost the fight on the name A-lee, i didnt like it, he loved it, but we made a deal and we are going to name a daughter Alyssa Angela, and he can call her a-lee for a pet name if he wants, he totally agreed that he would love to be the only one calling her a-lee. I would call her alyssa haha.

OH fun fun girl names! Rhonda...you dont even what that baby is yet! hehe...i know your praying for a girl!!!:)

My girl names are.......
Olivia Lynn(which we have called my belly both times i was pg..lol never ended up a girl!:)
Or.. Hailey Marget
or..Nevaeh (heaven spelled backwards..had this name picked since i was like 8!)

Thats it sooo far!
AND NO boys names...i dont want ANYMORE BOYS!!!!!!!

:rofl: @ Gabby...no more boys!!! Those are pretty girls names too, I have this weird thing though if I know someone with that name I wont use it, I like to be original I guess. I have a friend Olivia, but she is Olivia Rae. I don't care if we have another boy but would LOVE LOVE LOVE a girl!!! Dreamt last night a stork flew overhead and dropped a little :baby: wrapped in pink in my arms, awww :) if only there were truth to it, but maybe only time will tell! We actually have 2 names picked out for both:

if its another boy my top pick is Brody Wyatt (still trying to convince dh) or Cade Stephen (Stephen is my brother's name), dh loves Logan Christopher, I'm not sold on it...yet I keep calling my belly Brody :)

Girls we both like Aileah and Cadence, no middle names for the girls yet though, there are just too many pretty names out there for girls, I like a lot but dh is stubborn and picky as hell!

Hi Ashley! It is funny that we have such similar taste!! I sometimes wish I had spelled my sons name Braden instead of Brayden but dh wouldn't budge! He's worse than a girl I swear! :rofl:

First let me say I have EWCM and will be :sex: tonight and hope my temp gpes up tomorrow and does not pla tricks on me again. OK..

As for baby names,When I was pregnant with our son we found out the day of my husbands grandmothers funeral. Her surviving spouse is named Sebastian, I was 3 months pregnant and my husband never discussed it with me but he tells his grandpa that if it is a boy we were thinking of naming him Sebastian. Even if i did not like the name I could not take it back because his grandpa was so excited he jumped off the couch ran to us and hugged us. luckily I loved the name. If we had a girl the name was going to be Emilia Josephine. My great grandfather's name was (he passed away when Sebastian was 7 months old) EMIL and we already have an Emily so I choose EMILIA (pronounced E-me-lee-ah) Josephine is the name of my husbands grandmother who passed away. Our last name is POLLACCIA (pronounced poe-la-chi) so it is hard to find names that fit. If we get a girl this time around we are staying with the same name. If we get another boy we are screwed because I do not know what would go good with Sebastian and Pollaccia. :rofl:

Another thing, should I disregard my temps for the last few days since it had to be high because I was not sleeping good? or leave them until I know for sure I Oed and if it causes a problem with FF to detect that I did O?

Sooo i am going crazy! all of a sudden i felt the need.....to REARRANGE THE WHOLE HOUSE!...Did the my room, then the boys room, then the rec room, waiting to do the living room when hubby gets home! I started going through all kinds of stuff too. I think i'll move on to the basement next! omg what is wrong with me!!!! lol im werid i guess.....also i WANT to put up the tree...is it too early???

my back is killing me.....i hope af isnt on her way...:(...also i dont think i should have moved my house around...eek probly not good im i am preggers...DUMB A**!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->