Team Jelly Belly!!!

ok now I am confused, FF is still giving me cross hairs now all of a sudden, I did not change anything but see what the different methods of O detection are and then I turned it back and FF says I am 5 DPO. What the heck is going on?

They are all the same name, pronounced the same way, sounds like "i-lee"

:dohh: Ok, I get it. I agree with Debs I like the spelling, Ayelee. I love the name Cadence for a girl. I am the same way if I here someone with that name I won't pick it. I like to be different as well.

Gabs, Nevaeh has really grown in popularity over the last few years. When I was pregnant I knew a woman who was naming her daughter that and there is a little girl in my daughter's classroom named Naveah. It is a beautiful name.

When OH and I were picking our daughter's name he was no help. Every suggestion he knocked, but he had none and then I said Zoe (wanted to pick a name that didn't have an everyday letter) he liked it. The middle name was a no-brainer, she is named after my maternal aunt. Zoe Teretha, I have to mention I much his mother wanted me to name her something else she would call with name suggestions twice a week. This time if it's a boy we will have his grandfather's name as a middle name so it has to be something that goes with Theodore.

lol Gabs- did someone get a burst of energy or something, Send it over the R but not that much cuz she does not need to be rearranging her house and you don't either though I do not think it would hurt anything this early, just don't do anymore.

AHHH now I am wondering if I did O on CD 16, could today just be a random dip and if my temp goes up tomorrow then did i O today or did I O on CD 16 and had a weird dip on 5 DPO? I guess the reasoning does not matter much as long as the end result is a :bfp: and a Baby right? Ok I will stop obsessing.

I really like the name Zoe, I also know someone who named their daughter Nevaeh and my cousin named his daughter Heaven. If I have a girl and do name her Emilia I will call her Emmy or Emma or Em

ohh...nesting early Gabby, really early :) I think backache may be a sign too..or a sign to stop moving furniture! :rofl:

Sara follow you body, is this the first time you've had ewcm this month?

With my last pregnancy we kept the name top secret, everyone was driving me nuts to spill it but I am easily swayed, mainly by my mom and I didn't want her curling her nose up at something I loved because then I would question it. She's already suggesting names, haven't decided if I will tell the name this time or not, dh doesn't want to but I do!

Sara, I tried to play around with O detector, on my chart, to see if I could help, but it just stayed at Advanced. Sorry I don't know what to tell you.

Gabs, take it easy. You can't run after 2 little boys with a bad back. Like Sara said, maybe you can will some of Rhonda that energy.

lol I guess so.and i have been SOO tired the last couple of days..im sure it will hit me later tonight! Also a ? .....is it ok to change the cat litter ...i know you cant when your pregnant..but i am (Fingers crossed!).....i'm not going to cause any problems this early will i ??? Gosh i hope not..cause i just cleaned out the kitties lil room!

Sara...hmm what the heck is going on with ff...if you still got ewcm then i'd bd just incase! Eventually you will probly o...maybe just late like me! Good luck babe!

It's ok Sara. That's what we do, obsess from time to time. Your chart does look like the CD 16 was the day though and maybe the temp drop was a fluke.

lol I guess so.and i have been SOO tired the last couple of days..im sure it will hit me later tonight! Also a ? .....is it ok to change the cat litter ...i know you cant when your pregnant..but i am (Fingers crossed!).....i'm not going to cause any problems this early will i ??? Gosh i hope not..cause i just cleaned out the kitties lil room!

Sara...hmm what the heck is going on with ff...if you still got ewcm then i'd bd just incase! Eventually you will probly o...maybe just late like me! Good luck babe!

LOVING THE PMA, GABS!!!!!:happydance:

Ok...starting to slow down.....now im ready for a nap....R..you can have some of my energy if you want..but PLEASE no moving furniture!

Girls i swear af is coming...i have ewcm..which i get a day or two before af...as well as the backache...tear tear...PLEASE god give me a sign that there is noooo af coming!! WHy do i get ewcm....SO MUCH .....it comes and goes but i'll just have some by my cervix. Anyone else get this?

Oh yes Lea good call, Gabby give me some of your energy, sure could use it today!!

If you did "O" on cd 16 Sara than maybe what you have today is implantation, can happen anytime between 4 DPO and 10 DPO. Do you have any cramping?

Gabby I think your fine with the liter box, I had a beer and 2 margarita's just days before I got my :bfp: :dohh:

LMAO......Nlytin i just typed this above....and then i see you put PMA....wow IM all over the place!!!!!

LOL, No your fine! What else can we do when our body doesn't give us the answers we're looking for or is constantly playing games. I wish I could help with the EWCM question, I haven't seen any of that since May or June!

You still got the PMA, though!

Rhonda, I hope you enjoyed your libations then because you won't taste that for awhile (as you already know)!

No R I had EWCM on CD16 then slept great and had a temp jump, then slept like crap for the next 2 days, got crappy temps then slept great last night and got lower crappy temp. I had cramping on CD16, I swear I had a dream I got pregnant that night. Had some cramping on CD 17 then less on CD 18, Cramps slightly on CD19, none on CD20 and on and off ones today. Stupid sleeping problems is now making me second guess when and if I did O. I will get some :sex: in tonight just in case and wait it out hoping my temp goes up and stays up tomorrow.

Wowww!! It seems that everytime I log on to bnb, i've been missing out a lot! Hahahaha..

Names!! I love name picking!! I already have like a 3 names of boys and girls so i'm gonna have to have 6 kids if I wanna use them all, LOL!!

By the way, it's nice to know your real names ladies :) my name is Liyana, pronounced "Lee Anna".

I feel so excited reading your posts gabby! You sure are one energizer bunny, :happydance: full of energy!!

Rhonda, can't wait for your scan! :D

Aww Liyana, what are the names you have picked out? unless you dont want to share, which is totally fine too!

oh!! share!! LOL!!

top on my list would be Ryan for a boy and Alisha (pronounced alicia) if for a girl :happydance:

I like the way you would spell alisha thats pretty! I know a lot of ryans that is a good name as well!

thank you :D now all i have to do is to actually get my self a little one to be able to call him/her by name!! :rofl:

oh well, goo luck to us next round ey? :hugs:

Ms.twiggy your on cd4 already?? wow thats going fast!:)...hope your doing well.

yeah always full of energy....but not so much PMA this evening>..:(.....i hope and pray my temp is either up or the same tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->