here are bump pics:

Attachments

• 20 wks uncovered.jpg
    20 wks uncovered.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20 wks.jpg
    20 wks.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 5
Jenna is starting to pop! :happydance: Aww I wish I had your cute little belly...wanna trade? Mine comes with a sore back, sore feet, sleepless nights and lots of uncomfortableness :rofl:

back from the doctors, had a little scare but baby is A-OK so that's great news. They were checking Kaiya's heartrate with a doppler and it was up then dropped into the 110 range so they had to hook me up to a fetal heart monitor system for a half hour to make sure everything was ok in there. She is great thank god! :happydance: Had my blood drawn for the gloucose test and am just waiting to hear back with the results. The shot I got for the Rhogam is killing me...lol hurt more than I remember it hurting last time. I'm just a big wuss...I'll live :rofl:

Jenna thanks for the text hun, you lil jellytot is super cute babe!! :hugs: Can't wait to hear more about your scan!

just spoke to you but thank god all is ok!! :hugs: for you and Kaiya!! xxxx

Thanks hun :hugs:

Well its Friday...tgif!!!!! :happydance: And the sun is out here I couldn't ask for a better day off. Brayden wanted to go to daycare today because they were having a little party and making Easter baskets so I've got the house to myself :happydance: I've got tons to do and have to run errands later on so I'll be a busy girl all day, just thought I would pop in and say good morning. And also to let you know as of know it looks like Kaiya will be arriving on June 24th :wohoo: Doc is going to schedule my c-section that day and as long as nothing comes up before then I should have my baby girl in my arms then....eee!!!! That's only like 10 weeks from now :shock:

:yipee: June! That's not very far away, I am so excited for you!

I have good cm right now!! Yay! I feel like my body is finally working properly! I sure hope that I get a sticky soon- My temps are off because my BIL brought a cold back from Ohio and I know my body is fighting it off and winning! I am only sneezy, not very sick at all. I love this supplement I'm on, it's making the world of difference for me!
Jenna, I don't think I told you how sexy your bump still is! So cute!
:hug:

:yipee: MT for good CM!!!! Hope everything works out for you this month hun!!

HAPPY EASTER to all my girls! :flower:

Hey girls!:) Hope all is well.

Rhonda glad all is well and omg your almost done!! June 24th....awe I can't wait to meet your little princess!

Mel~ Yay for good cm!! How exciting...i remember those days...lol. Is family still there?

Lea...how are you hun? havent heard from you in awhile?

Debs....hope things are going good for you. Miss you.

Jenna~ where are pics of your precious baby? your belly is SUPER cute!:) Glad scan went well.

Michelle....how are you doing sweeite?

Sara~any news with bfp/af?

Well I"m doing pretty good trying to do bedrest as much as possible...with two little ones..but no more contractions so far!! YAY!

I'm 20weeks today......so happy to be half way offically!!!:) SO going to post bump pics from today.

Luv you girls! Hope all is well!. Hope you all had a wonderful easter!!!

Attachments

• DSCN1429.JPG
    DSCN1429.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN1427.JPG
    DSCN1427.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN1428.JPG
    DSCN1428.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN1430.JPG
    DSCN1430.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 5
Ok, I'm a dumb dumb girls, can someone please let me know how to insert the link of my TTC Journal into my siggy? :blush: I'm pretty good with this type of thing usually :blush:

Aww Gabs, you're so cute, I love your skirt too! :)

Yes, family is still here...it's going ok. We don't know how long they'll be here, but DH and I are very laid back, so it all works out.

:hug: and goodnight ladies!

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in quickly as usual.
I love and miss you all and Jenna and Gabby, I just love the beautiful belly pictures.
Totally jealous!!!!!
Rhonda, eeeek 10 weeks that is sooo exciting.

Hope you have all had a lovely Easter Weekend.

I am off now to join my girls friends for a picnic in the park :yipee:

aww Gabby what a cute little bump :D And I too love the skirt!!! I can't wait till its warm enough here so I can start wearing mine! We're getting there, going to be in the mid 50's all week :happydance:

I don't know about the link in your sig MT but I think if you go there and just copy and paste what's in your address field it should work??? Worth a try anyway. I don't have my journal in my siggy beacause I don't know either :rofl:

9 more weeks of work :yipee: get me out of here!

that can work but there is a button on the toolbar that says insert URL or insert hyperlink and then if you go to the page on a different browser.......i dunno if that makes sense tell me if ur confused but should work.

I will post pics now

love ur belly too gabs its soooo lush and love the skirt its beautiful

piccys

Attachments

• scan 20wks 2days.jpg
    scan 20wks 2days.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20 wks and 2 days.jpg
    20 wks and 2 days.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 7
Thank you Jenna, I'll have to try it tonight if I get a chance, and thanks Rhonda for your attempt at helping me too.... :)
Jenna, I am in love with that first set of pics! How adorable and it's awesome to see such detail!
Thank you ttcgirl for the well wishes, same to you hun!! :hug:

Hey girls just droppin in to say HI! Miss u guys! Busy time of year for everyone? I am just still feeling BLAH about TTC.. we decided to take a ttc break til end of August.. I start my classes in June.. But of course if i get preg ill be happy as a pig in Sh** LOL.. Would love to hear some updates :) *hugs*

thanks MT i love my pics and have one on my phone, always looking at lil jellytot!! We had to go to hospital last night as i was leaking and they were worried my waters may have broken but after much prodding and undignified positioning with legs spread tubes up me and a great big torch shining up my vagina to peek at my cervix - all is ok!!! its not amniotic fluid, think its just a discharge of somekind - they have done a swab and checking for infections so FX it is nothing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->