Team Jelly Belly!!!

:test: :dance:

yeh i am annoyed!!! nothing i can do - i did it all last month - really down, gonna go to the dr and get tests done to see if even ov'ing and get DF's SA done too!! we have been trying kinda since May - well not using protection and then solid for 3 or 4 months so i think i just want to know now!! FX for you Gabs its sounding good!!! xxxxx

Haha..thanks jai jai ..im telling ya..if my cp was not low....i would test today! hehe

well im glad your going to the doctor...with all that bding this month idk how your not pregnant! I know its sooo fustrating.

my first two i only tired once and i got pregnant..both times/..so this time around i am getting really annoyed..im so afraid my c/s caused something to mess up..! i hate that one month my af's are 28 days..the next 35...and so on its so annoying..i have to bd like the WHOLE month and more! grrr...i wonder why they are soo different...i use to be 26days..b4 the last baby.

Okay.....now of course i am going to the chiropactor today...and i will be alone, no kids...so nice easy time to run in the store and buy........HPT's!!! ahh noooo i am breaking down.....thanks girls!!!!!! grrrr lol
i think i should get opks first and if they are postive then i can feel hopeful.

Keep in mind ladies that even if the :spermy: and egg meet (if you :sex: at the right time) it still does not guarentee you will become pregnant, as everything has to be perfect for a :baby: to form, so that's why they say we all have about a 20% chance every month, though the more you try the higher your changes get at scoring, so keep up the PMA and good luck to all of you, just keep doing what you've been doing and you will eventually get your little :baby: when the time is right.

love to you all!!
:hugs:

Okay.....now of course i am going to the chiropactor today...and i will be alone, no kids...so nice easy time to run in the store and buy........HPT's!!! ahh noooo i am breaking down.....thanks girls!!!!!! grrrr lol
i think i should get opks first and if they are postive then i can feel hopeful.

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

:rofl: I'm such a bad influence...

Im only 9dpo...when do i test????? Should i get opks or no.....

maybe i had too much stress with moving etc - i dont know what to do this month whether to continue as i have been or to just forget all the tremping opk and preseed and just do iti mean we really did do everything this month!!1 grrrrrrrrrrr

noooooo just opk's

and Rhonda I found this:

Be aware that while you can text to the US, your friend may not be able to receive. Certain US carriers do not allow sending and/or receiving of text messages internationally, a problem that myself and a few friends have encountered in the last year.

im confused you said....nooooooo just opks...did you mean no opks , just hpt? hehe

just hpt's sorry :rofl: byeeee ladies see you next week :cry: good luck to all xxxxx

Buh bye jai jai....take care hunni! We'll miss you!

Darn, If I had of gotten to work a little earlier I could've said Hey to Jai.

The :witch:is here and I'm ok. I know the chances each cycle and this time OH and I are going to try more often. Maybe I should act like I don't want to get pregnant and it will happen faster. But anywho....I will take advantage and have a couple of drinks this weekend.

Rhonda, I hope all goes well at the scan and I can't wait to see the pic.

Gabby, please test and give us some good news (no pressure).

OMG...Nlytin..im so sorry hunni! Glad you are ok about it! yes...trying not to think about it is hard...but usually end up preggers!

OMG OMG OMG>...im the only one left.....:( tear. What the heck...oh nvm forgot SRM!!! Your still in the running! :)

WEll idk when i will test....going to probly get some opks and hpts today...and end up testing today and tomorrow. i know i shouldnt test today..but once they are in the house i am POAS crazy!

Hi Jai Jai glad you are back, sad the witch got you. I hope you Dr can ease some stress this month and give you confidence that you body is working right. Bet you had a lot of reading to do since we have been a busy bunch.
Gabs, I know how you feel thinking this is not your month, I am pretty sure I did O, but realized today that maybe I was not fully inserting the thermometer. Today my temp was 97.89 at 4 A.M. and 98.04 at almost 7 but since it was not a full three hours I did not record the 98.04 although I did not move one inch out of bed either time so I do not know. I do know that my temps have never been high than 97.8 and me not Oed except for what ever was going on last month with my 77 day cycle. So I do not know when i Oed but I am pretty sure I did at some point. That being said if and when I Oed does not make much of a difference because I am pretty sure I am not pregnant, I just feel that with my temps being so low there is no way I could be. I hope you are wrong though Gabby, I hope you are PG.
Rhonda so excited to hear about the bean and possibly see a pic. Good luck I am sure everything will be great.

Yeah what about me what am I chopped liver? :rofl:
Nlytin so sorry the :witch: got you I really thought you were a shoe in to the PG club. Hope next cycle you get lots and lots of :sex: in and catch that egg.

Gabs I am about to be a bad influence, if your dip at 6 DPO was implantation dip then maybe just maybe a faint line might show up (of course I am just telling you this to get you to POAS since I can cuz even though I do not think I am I still have the urge to POAS) Now if nothing shows up then it is way too early because even 3 days after implantation can still not show up.

On another note I saw you posted in tigerlady's journal Gabs, I knew she was PG and am so excited for her. Stupid tests don't know everything.

Okay srm..you def did o im sure of it! and your temp looks great today! So sorry i forgot you b4..hehe didnt mean too! :)

What is werid for me is at 1am.....my temps are higher then they are at 4am ...isnt that werid? i go to bed by 9pm these last couple of nights...so thats pleny of sleep. Then idk i dont sleep much after that cause im so nervous to see my temp at 4am. I swear they should be higher then the 1ams temp right? AHh temps fustrate me! oh well....

Thanks...ANOTHER pusher to tell me to poas! I have decided to get opks..no hpts today. i wll see what those say. if the opk is almost postive or postive then i will run and get some hpts! if it just a faint line..then i will wait to buy some hpts. i just dont want to keep wasting my money..but i too am dying to POAS! And if i get hpts..i'll just use em all up!

Cmon...SRM..only two left ! Lets both have our BFPS! Please dear lord give us a lil bean.....! :)

I'm going to try Sara.

I have ready some of TigerLady's post and I'm glad she got her BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->