Team Jelly Belly!!!

thanks dear. I am enclosing my latest opk too.

Attachments

• DSC00813.jpg
    DSC00813.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 4
I did too, but I was a little slow on the uptake....... :hugs:

Hey Meli, I took a peek at your chart. Is it possible I am seeing an implantaion dip? good luck and lots of :dust: to you

Thanks Nicky, I sure hope so! :hugs: I'm grinning ear to ear :D

eeeeeeeeeek that would be so so so soooooooooooo amazing :wohoo:

loys of sticky baby :dust: come on!!!! :dance:

OMG MT!!!!! :D I am grinning ear to ear too!! Wouldn't it be wonderful if both you and Debs got your bfps this month!! :wohoo:

perfect rhonda purrrrrfect!!! where have u beeeeeeen??? how is the nursery and braydens room??

I am here...been very busy with all this work on the new bedrooms so I haven't been online much at all, few seconds here and there to check on things but that's it. Brayden's room is coming right along...finishing painting his bedroom and closet doors tomorrow, then going to put up his new bed and dresser and start moving him in. I will have everything ready in there except for the border...that will have to wait till next weekend, once I have the room all done I'll take a pic so you guys can see all our hard work. Then next weekend we start painting the nursery :happydance:

hey girls - any more news from debs??

Oh MT hope this is it!!

Right, best get on with some BDing - the month is flying by! the witch has only just gone yesterday and I'm on day 12 - hope i haven't ov'd early this month - I keep forgetting to do my temps!!

Hope you're all well xxx

How exciting.

I look forward to seeing the picture of the kids rooms R. You really are quite busy for you lost few weeks. I think you should let your DH do the work while you put your feet up.

Sara, I logged in yesterday and tried to post that I agree it look extremely positive but BnB's connection hung and then I just had to log off, very annoying. I hope you get lots of :sex: in!!!

Jenna, how is all your study going?

Mel, your chart is looking very promising. FX the witch stays away for the next 9 moths.

Has anyone heard from Gabby? I hope all is well.

I went for my follow up HCG blood test.
It was 54mIU/ml at 11/12 DPO and today at 15/16 DPO it was 543mIU/ml.
I am so happy it has more then doubled but oh my gosh it is extremely high.

Now if that means twins I am okay with that but of course I have had a look on the internet and found a rare case where it can imply a molar pregnancy and now I have managed to scar myself.

My FS said that my HCG count puts me at 5 weeks pregnant and he doesn't believe I have anything to worry about. I have an appointment with him tomorrow where we will hopefully get to see the sac, obviously it will be far to early for a heartbeat.

I am just praying that the bean is where it should be and it is doing what it needs to do.
I hope this one is for keeps. I will fill you all in tomorrow on what he has to say and hopefully it will be good news.

Love to all of you.

Hi Caroline,

How are you doing? Yes, you better not waist any time and get some :sex: in.
Good luck sweetie. I hope you catch that eggie.

If you can get your hands on some fresh Grapefruit. I ate one a day from CD7 until CD17 and then one every other day. It is extremely rich in vitamin C and help with EWCM and I can definitely vouch for that.

oh good advice Debs :D

posted in ur journal but :wohoo: again xxxx

Studying is not going so well :cry: sttressed and unmotivated :rofl:

What fabulous news Debs, i am over the moon for you hun!!! :happydance: Don't get yourself all worked up on what you read online, its dangerous out there, :rofl: I do it too and anylize every little symptom, I often make myself worry for nothing. I think you should just be happy that things are finally going your way, I can't wait to hear about your doctors appt tomorrow...maybe there will be more than one sac in there!!!! Eeeeee!! Can you imagine, twins, wow!!! A double blessing! :cloud9: You deserve it hun after all you've been through. Keep us posted!! :hugs:

Yes been hard at work all weekend and i am exhausted! DH did more of course as I had to keep stopping to rest :dohh: Today has been a wonderful day and we're nearly there. Going to finish painting the doors and then put together Brayden's new big boy bed, which he will be sleeping in for the first time tonight...I'll be worried about him all night, hope he does alright! But so excited to finally cross another big project off our list. The nursey is next!!!! :happydance:

Jenna sorry to hear the studying is not going so well, keep taking little breaks so you don't over load yourself and can concentrate more. How much more do you have before your test?

Caroline 12dpo seems a bit early to ov so fx you didn't miss your window but definately get all kinds of :sex: in babe! Are you going to use OPKs this month?

MT loving your chart hun...I'm going to keep stalking it till i hear the good news :D

Deb-Thank you for the update, that's great news and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow sweetheart! GL :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I'm not sure what to think...I can have these awesome charts and good symptoms, but *sigh* no :bfp: shortly followed by :witch: I'm sucking up the PMA anyone can offer me today though. I'm feeling that I'm out :(

I see Gab has been busy in the preg sections. I miss her, so I stalked her yesterday :D

Caroline-naughty girl, keep temping :rofl: Have you changed anything else this cycle? I am a believer in the grapefruit/grapefruit juice thing too. I have had an increase in cm since my one-cup-a-day of juice. :hug: I started taking Bee Pollen this cycle...it's supposed to help the egg. Who knows. :D

Can't wait to see the room R!! :hug: And thank you ladies for the well wishes, it means a ton to me!!!!!

Hi Girls,

Just got back from my FS. We got to see our Beany Baby.
Beanie is 3mm and measuring 5 weeks which is more than I thought but this can change.
Next appointment is in two weeks time 9th June to see the heartbeat.
FS is extremely pleased and so are we.

Here is the scan of the sac.

EDD at this stage is: 26 January 2010

If you would like to see the picture of my scan click on this link:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-a...rauterine-insemination-er-31.html#post2219442

Deb I am so happy for you hun! That's wonderful! :dance: Love that your ticker :D :D :hug:

Thanks Mel, I hope you will have one similar in the next day or two :)

Oh Debs that is fantastic news hun!! Am really surprised to only see 1 sac with your levels as high as they were...maybe that just means that this is a super sticky baby and s/he isn't going anywhere!!! So happy for you!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->