Team Jelly Belly!!!

I can not get over how exciting this is. I do have a favor though, when any of you get a chance can you check out this link and let me know what you think? https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests-gallery/136645-first-time-posting-opks.html#post2190199

I would say no they are not positive yet. I had the same thing happen to me when I was using OPKs, the line on the left is always dark and then fades to light, when the whole thing gets as dark as that thin line on the left and matches the control line or is darker then your in business!! :hugs:

i would say another day or so then u will be in business :yipee:

here it is then :blush: but also :cloud9: cos i love my :baby: sooooo much

Attachments

• 26 weeks.jpg
    26 weeks.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 5
ok Jai-Jai and I say this in all honesty. There is no way on Gods green earth you are even remotely big. Your belly looks so freakin fantastic I want to rub the living daylights out of it. (Don't worry I won't hunt you down and do it, I know there is a cute little baby in there. :rofl: ). Whoever told you anything about being big is completely off their rocker or they are just trying to put you down to make themselves look better. I honestly expected a ginormous picture and you most def are not even close to ginormous.

what a beautiful bump!! Too bad mine won't ever look that good!! here's mine before I m/c Now I am big and I wasn't even showing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shame on those people for saying that to you!!!

:hug::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• 7 week pic.jpg
    7 week pic.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 5
Oh Jenna, what a beautiful baby bump.

All you girls have such awesome bumps, not one of you looks anything other than amazing. You know what a miracle it is to fall pregnant don't let peoples insensitive/ignorant comments get you down.

I am full of so much love today and believe that there is hope for all of us to get our little miracle. FX it is sooner rather than later :)

I hope it won't be long before I can show off a bump.

Attachments

• Debs on holiday.jpg
    Debs on holiday.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 14
  • the beach.jpg
    the beach.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 3
  • the pool.jpg
    the pool.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 6
  • the sea.jpg
    the sea.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 4
Sara, I wish I could be more help. I never really got the hang of OPKs probably because I was actually ovulating a lot of the time.
The all look so promising, I would say just :sex: as much as you can at least every second day. Good luck, FX you get that eggie.

Have a super weekend girls. I will catch up with you when I get back.

Sara - Thanks hun :hugs: maybe your right, tbh most of the ppl that have told me I am huge have been larger ladie so maybe they did not have such a definied bump as I do so maybe thats why they think its huge.....i dont look preg fro behind and i still have a wasit line!?! One lady told me i didnt even look preg which is a joke in comparison to the rest of my body i defo do (and this upset me and peed me off to so i guess i cant win :rofl:) I just wish ppl would keep opinions to themselves iykwim!?! anyway I think Debs hit the nail on the head when she said this is a miracle to get preg anyway i dunno why i even got upset really its my little baby inside there so what if i get huge or put on 150lbs :rofl: its all for my :baby:

Sara as for OV'ing and :sex: just do the every other day thing and when its pos do it everyday - the month before I got preg Jossy and I had :sex: everyday at least once and mostly 2 or 3 times and we tought that was bound to be it and we were not :Cry: i remember the heartache so well! The next month well u know guys it was defo a miracle i fell preg cos we hardly :sex: at all and like 4 days before ov :rofl: so what I am saying is just dont :sex: too much if you can help it :rofl:

Debs - your pics look soooo amazing!!! I am reallt hoping and raying this is it for you and all that sticky dust is gonna help along with our thoughts.....sorry if i spammed ur journal too much :blush:

Nicky - Thanks so much for sharin ur special bump piccy with us :hugs: it must be hard, i never took pics last time and i really appreciate it - beautiful bump hun, hope u get ur :bfp: soon!! where r u in ur cycle?? xxx

Jai, FF says that I am 4dpo. So I will be testing at the end of next week. not getting my hopes up just grateful my cycles are finally getting normal after 20 years :happydance::wohoo:

Oh wow!!!!
I can't believe I missed your BFP debs!!! I'm so happy for you!
Did you POAS again today???
Congratulations!!!! *sticky thoughts, sticky thoughts*

Jenna - you're tiny!! I was expecting something huge, you're smaller then me after a few pints of beer and a curry (although that's not saying much!) But you are a little dot!

Sara - sooo glad you're back. good luck with the BDing

xxxx

:yipee: Nicky that is great news!!! I will look forward to your :test: results!!!

Thanks Caroline :hugs: was told today that I had a lovely neat bump and that I looked lovely :dance: so that has made me feel loads better too!!

Thanks ladies u made me feel so much better - DF just agreed last night and took the micky out of one of my girl names :cry: I just burst into tears!!! I dont think he quite new what to do :muaha: shouldnt be so mean then!!!

oooh Caroline ur nearly OV'ing :D are you trying anything different this month??

Nicky - Just looked at your chart, all is looking fab so far :dance:

Jenna you have the cutest most perfect little baby bump hun, omg...just like Sara said I want to rub it :D Now if you want to see hugeness I will post my belly, that will scare the daylights out of you :rofl: and then you'll really feel small and cute!! It is so hot here the last few days have almost hit 90 and I am so not used to that yet, that's very high for this time of year. I'm swelling so much and uncomfortable...Kaiya come out come out!!!! :hissy: Only 33 more days :)

R- I love your belly too.
As for my opks, I posted new pictures and a new question. Still not brightly positive but I will keep trying. I will keep :sex: everyday from here on out since I had a little bit of ewcm this morning.

Crap! Debs, I'm soooo happy for you! I'm upset I didn't get to this thread to see it earlier! :yipee: tons and tons of sticky:dust::dust: for you hun! :hug:

ok I am freaking out. my journal has all the info but I am lost. I don't know what to do and it makes me sad to loose a friend and someone important to me. Please give me your honest opinions. I promise not to get mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->