Team Jelly Belly!!!

Thanks girls. FS said that the little one has a really good implantation.
Now we just have to wait for the heartbeat. I hope the next two weeks fly by.

Gosh then it will be just two weeks until Kaiya is born, wow, your time has flown R.

Debs- I wrote you in your journal but just wanted to say once again this is such fantastic news. I love the picture of your baby and love love love your hcg count. June 9th is going to be a fantastic day. congrats, have you taken anymore HPTs? I took 12 after I got my first positive, then people stopped buying them for me. :rofl:

As for me, yes I had a good temp jump today but I got a sun burn yesterday and I am hoping that my temp is not elevated because of that so only time will tell but I am covering bases just in case.

Sara, I know everyone's bodies are different, but mine doesn't get messed up when I get sunburnt. FX it's just your next level of temps...you've most definately ovulated in my opinion.

I know...29 more days....eee!!! I'm noticing a lot of pressure today, feels like Kaiya's head is sitting right on my pelvic bone, hurts to walk! My belly doesn't look any lower so I don't think she's dropped? I don't know, they say your 2nd doesn't drop until your in labor anyway. Which better not be today little missy!!! :rofl: Not after the night I had!!!

Sara I agree with MT looks like you definitely ovulated hun, hope you got in all kinds of :sex: so that you catch the eggie!!! FX for you!

:wohoo: Debs love it :D and great news that its super implanted :yipee:

MT - more PMA :dust:

Sara - I think this is it i dont think sunburn would affect temps!?! eeeek exciting u could all get pg this month!!

Rhonda - :hugs: sorry ur uncomfy!!!! what happens if she comes early? will u deliver vaginally?

Hey girls. Sorry I come and read but I usually don't post. I've posted like once in Debs journal and once in pg section, but usually i come and read to make sure ya'll okay and then i go. :)

Debs~ What wonderful news!! I"m so happy and over the moon for you! I just know this is your speical little one that is going to be in your arms in 8 months! God bless.

Mel~your chart looks good, keep up the PMA, i understand why you lose it but DONT give up! I'm praying you get your BFP this month too!

Jenna~ your belly is so cute..and isn't big at all missy!

Rhonda~ your SO close..i wonder if she'll come early......? Better get the room ready. Can we see pics of Braydens room too???!:)

Sara~ SO glad to see you back! I hope you caught that eggy! looks like you o'd for sure! FX for that BFP!!!!

Caroline~ are you doing opks? The month i wasnt temping right..i got my BFP.;)

Anyone hear from Michelle....? It seems divorce and marriage problems are all over the place.....so sad. HUGS.

Lea~where are you??????

As for me I'm feeling fine.:) Other then the pains of pregnancy. And we are suupose to be moving this week but havent yet....grr! we need to be gone by the weekend! And hubby and I aren't getting along so well. Idk but he seems so different, like he doesnt care..i always have this feeling he's cheating...but it could just be b/c i'm pregnant. he doesnt really have time to go and do that...i dont think..eeks! Getting so nervous for baby to come.....section on the 21st of august...if i get that far...kinda hoping i do!:) Well glad all is well and its GRREAT to see some good news for once!!!:)

Rhonda - :hugs: sorry ur uncomfy!!!! what happens if she comes early? will u deliver vaginally?

No hun they will just admit me right away and do the section then. I can't vaginally deliver a baby over 7lbs, it would kill me, literally :cry:

Gabby...well its about time girl!! :hugs: You shoudl never read and run, we miss you and are always wondering how your doing. Sorry that you and hubby are not doing so well right now, hope that things get better soon, he's probably just stressed about the move.

Hey girls! I wish to be a part of jelly bellys!!!! We are currently TTC#1! This is our second month TTC! We are currently taken bee pollen capsules to help our eggs and sperm!! I am so thrilled and excited! I wish you luck to all you girls! YES:bfp: NO!:witch:Yes:bfp:NO!:witch:YES!:bfp:YES!:bfp:YES!:bfp:

Hope all you girls get a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug:

welcome Ashley (presume thats ur name?) tell us a lil more :D where u from - married?? how old?? :D hope u get ur :bfp: soon :dance:

Hey Sara, thanks for seeking me out!! I really appreciate the fact that your were interested enough to do that!! As for your chart maybe you OV today hope you catch it!!

Look I come say hi and everyone runs away...:( How is everyone today!?!?!

Welcome rustyswife828! Tell us a little about yourself.

Well just got back from the doctors, cervix is closed and long so Kaiya will not be making an appearance anytime soon. Though I am ok with that as I am not ready just yet, haven't even started to pack my hospital bag :blush: I know I know!! I'm going to this weekend! Well we had another rough night last night, (for those of you who don't read my journal we've just switched Brayden to his big boy bed and are having a hard time keeping him in it) Brayden fell out of bed yet again...I can't win, if there is a tiny space he finds it! So he was cranky this morning and so was I...I think maybe god is getting me ready to be up all hours of the night. :hissy:

I asked the doc if she could tell by feeling if baby was big or small and she said Kaiya feels normal, is measuring right on every week and the reason I am bigger now than I was with my Brayden is because everything has already been prestretched so it doesn't necessarily mean that the baby is bigger, thank god!!! :D

Hello Ashley, Welcome to our crazy team.
R-Fantastic news, let us know the sec things change though and go pack your bag :rofl:
Nicki- Your welcome dear, that's what Jelly Bellies do.
Gabby- I missed you come back more often.
As for me I am just waiting to see what tomorrows temp is. FX it is high still otherwise I am gonna be really confused.

Morning my lovelies :D I was so stressed at work yesterday trying to get everything done so I could take today off. I managed to pull it off thankfully but boy is it getting harder to deal with work lately. Only 2 more weeks left though :happydance: I'm home today sorting through all of Kaiya's stuff trying to put things in the closet as Tim is going to be painting in there tomorrow and right now it looks like a tornado blew threw there! I just finished pulling all the tags off her 0-3month clothes and have put them into piles so I can wash them today, realizing this girl is already spoiled :rofl: she has more clothes than she is ever going to wear!!! I guess I didn't realize I had that many...Tim is going to freak when he seems them all. LOL!!! After I get done with her laundry (which seriously will probably take me all day today) I'm going to be lazy and just hang out on the couch and watch movies and rest. I only have 2 more Fridays to myself before I'm home all the time with the kids and I wont get to rest at all so I'm going to really enjoy today! :D

Sara where is your temp for today hun I'm looking forward to it!!

MT I need your help, I tried putting a link in my sig for my journal but it comes out as the real html site and I wanted just a line of text that people could click on...I see you've mastered it so :help:

XO :hugs:

MT I need your help, I tried putting a link in my sig for my journal but it comes out as the real html site and I wanted just a line of text that people could click on...I see you've mastered it so :help:

XO :hugs:

me tooooo i want that!!! I have been trying to figure it out for ages and dont understand why i cant :rofl:

If you have noticed, mine is only the html, :rofl: So I have no clue either.

BTW my temp sucks and I don't think I Oed but I checked it out and if I get a high temp tomorrow then FF will give me cross hairs and make me 5 dpo tomorrow. Damn ff :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->