Team Jelly Belly!!!

not for another 2 weeks...once I hit 36 weeks I'll post another :) but we are way over due for bump pics from the other pregnant jellys!! We are you all hiding these days :(

Ok. I can't believe how close it's getting for you Rhonda! Have you posted pics in your journal of the nursery?? I must go read up!! :D

Unfortunately no, we still haven't even started working in the nursery :sad2: We've been so busy trying to wrap up Brayden's new room so that we can move him out of the nursery, I'm hoping to move him to his new room over the long weekend! Then we can start on the nursery!! I will definately post pics when we get to it. I'm starting to panic as I only have 5 more weeks to get everything done and it just not looking like its going to happen! :hissy: I need 2 of DH, one to stay home and do all the work on the bedrooms and the other to go to work and earn us lots of $$$ :rofl:

UM YEAH! :rofl: She's gonna come out soon mommy.......:rofl:

Hiya,

A lot has gone on whilst I was away.
I will have to find some time over the next few days to catch up on everyones news.

Michelle, I did manage to read about you and your hubby and I am so sorry. I am also sorry that you think you may be having a MC. Gosh, you really are having a difficult time. I hope you are able to get the love and support that you need from your family and friends both her and nearer to you.

I am on either 9DPO or 10DPO, not sure because I felt ov pain on Sunday but my FS said it would have been Saturday. Oh well, I am going to try and wait until Friday at the earlies. My FS said I should wait until CD35 to test, you would think he would know I can't wait that long but it would probably save a lot of heart ache if I could...hmm.

Would love to see some bump pictures.

Best wishes to all of you.

Big hugs,
Debs

I was just about to run and check up on you Debs, I am praying it works this time luv! :hugs:

ok gals, I am back. Later on tonight I will be going back to pg 235 to start over, that is how far behind I am. I promise to catch up soon.

:hugs: Sara! I saw you were back on your journal and I just haven't said anything yet :D

22 pages!!! sheeeesh!! good luck ;) sooooo pleased you are back!!! :hugs: its not been the same without you here!!!! so whats knew!! tell us all its been months!!!! :cry:

Debs - it sounds very hopeful for you this month :yipee:

Rhonda - not long for you now til u finish work - how many days???

:cry: :cry: ppl keep telling me I am huge/massive or saying things like - my gos ur so big u sure its only one? or wow u are going to be sooo huge by the time you pop!!! :cry: thats hard to hear and i have suffered with anorexia my whole adult life on and off and this is so hard for me to see me grow and put on so much weight as it is I have gone from an 8 to a 12 really and ppl telling me I am massive just adds to the hardship of it all - I am too scared to post a bump pic now :cry: why are ppl so rude? why cant they jst say ooh u have a nice bump - ESPECIALLY those who have HAD babies - you would think that they would know how it felt and that its the last thing you want to hear!!! :grr:

my rant for the day!! ;)

:hugs: to all my lovely Jellies - hope you all have a fab Thursday (Thursday???? already???)

Oh my friend went to hospital again yesterday as she is being monitored for high bp = she has pre eclampsia and was induced last night - hope there ok!!! please think and send good wishes Lucy's way xxx

Aww Jenna, I'm sorry, I know how stupid people can be. I wish I could assure you that you look wonderful and healthy and EXACTLY how you should for having a life inside you. Absolutely beautiful. :hugs::hugs::hugs:
My thoughts are with Lucy too hun.

Sara's back :wohoo: yay!!!! How are things looking for this cycle hun? Soo soo glad your back!! :happydance:

Jenna...aww hun I know how you feel babe, I'm sure you are not as huge as what people are saying, you certainly can't be bigger than fat ole me :rofl: now I have a belly!! I feel like a whale at this point and its still growing!! I have heard a big belly means a healthy baby :D Yes and I have to agree with you, I too get so mad as people say that to me all the time too, I would NEVER tell another pregnant woman her belly looked huge, obviously the people that say that have never been pregnant themselves as it is hurtful. I hate hearing it too. At DH's graduation I walked by a group of people and overheard them saying omg shes gonna pop any second. I still had 2 months to go at that point, and it made me want to cry!! I love you hun and would love to see your beautiful little belly if you want to share it? :hugs: You wont get rude hurtful comments from us hun, we are all family here :hugs: Atleast you haven't hit the unbareable uncomfortable stage yet...I'm in it now and am having the worst week...finding it so hard to deal with a kid and family and being this uncomfortable...I keep telling myself only 34 more days, I can do it, right?

Hey gals, Thanks for the warm welcomes
Jai-Jai- the answer is because people think it is a good thing you are big and I personally never said anything like that to people but I had the opposite with Sebastian, people kept telling me " no way you are 6 months, are you sure every things ok?" Take pride in your miracle dear. So what you gained weight, you also are making a human being and that takes a lot of work. I know I have not seen your belly but love, even if you have gotten ginormous, I bet you still look beautiful, when you feel confortable posting a picture, know we will all be supportive.

R- I took 100 mg of clomid again this time since that was what enabled me to O last cycle. I should O anytime between Sat and next Wed. I am taking Robitussin daily until O and taking OPKs. Now I know I promised you that I would get Pg before you had your baby, well dear,I am right on the wire. I need to get knocked up good this month to keep that promise so I guess I just might have to get in lots of :sex: :rofl:
Mel- Thanks for not outing me before I got a chance to come over here. :rofl: There are too many Pg ladies here for me to not have mad at me. :rofl:
Debs- How are you doing?

ok i can't do it. I am at page 240 but now I have a headache, will check out the rest later.

Welcome back Sara :hugs: I hear you on the far too many pages to read in one sitting.
I hope this is your month.

Jenna, I agree with the girls we know what you look like sweetie and with or without a big bump you are gorgeous.

Okay so down to business.
Being a LTTC I am so nervous to post these results and especially since I should only really be testing on Saturday or Sunday but you know me I just had to do it ahead of schedule!

I am so over the moon but so aware that this is just the beginning and anything can happen. I am going to just try and take it one day at a time.
For now I just need the values to double when I go for my next blood test on Monday so we can confirm a healthy rise and if this is the case I already have an appointment booked with my FS for next Friday to check and see if the bud is in the right place. Obviously it will be far too early for a heartbeat but if all goes well that will be about one or two weeks later.

Ladies I am so very greatful for all your support. I am not venturing into 1st Trimester for as long as I can help, think I am going to hover between our thread my journal and my friends in LTTC. It has been such a long journey and there is still a long way to go before I am in the safe zone.

Please send sticky vibes my way and hope that the qualitative figures double by my next blood test which is on Monday 25th May.

I have to go and pack now because DH and I are going away to the mountains this weekend for a friends winter wedding, so I should be well distracted!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeee!!! Debs hun wow what wonderful news :yipee: This is me jumping for joy!!!!! You must be on :cloud9: right now. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for you right now, my whole face lit right up, I have the biggest smile right now :D (its even bigger than that but is the best I could do with the smiley guys, lol!) Sending tons of sticky baby dust your way. :dust: :dust: :dust:

:wohoo:

Thanks so much R. I am very scared at this point. Going to jump up and down on Monday if the results double. So nervous of jinxing it.

Hope you have a lovely weekend and little Kaiya Brynn lets you get lots of rest :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iArJm9gBvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6A6pMO_WKM

I am sooooooooooooo excited :yipee:

I cant believe your preggo :wohoo: I am so so so so so happy for you :cloud9:

this is the best news ever!!!!! truck loads of sticky baby dust for you

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

ok i am not going to jump up and down for you yet but on moday you better come here first thing and let us know the results. Still i am so excited for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->