Team Jelly Belly!!!

Also here is my new bump pic at 27weeks..... The first is the one at 20weeks and this is me at 27 weeks....i honestly dont think it's changed much.....

Attachments

• DSCN1427.JPG
    DSCN1427.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN1594.JPG
    DSCN1594.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN1598.JPG
    DSCN1598.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 1
Gab....Aw babe. I'm sorry about how rough it is for you :hugs: I think about you all the time and I am always hoping good things for you and this little boy. I know how hard it is to have a NICU baby, but sweetheart, it will be ok, so will you and your baby boy!! I think your bump is beautiful and perfect. He's growing, I can see the difference.

Think positive Love, it will all be fine. Luv you lots Gab...

EDIT: Oh, and we found the kitten, she's about 10-12 weeks old and I named her Bosco :D

Oh my Gabrielle!! I pray your little one doesn't come early!! How scary for you. I will keep you in my prayers :hugs:

Nicky this is so exciting, I thought I already said that, but I guess I didn't! It looks pos to me!! :dance: Looking forward to your clear BFP soon!!!! FX :dust:

hi girls,
Nikki - I hope this is it for you - I can see the line!
Gabs honey, I'm sorry your little jelly baby is impatient. Fingers crossed he stays in a bit longer. hugs.
Rhonda - how you doing? I hope your little girl comes soon!
Meli - Bosco is a very cool name!

Sara how you doing?

No symptoms for me this month...but it's early days I guess.

xxx

Oh my good lord!! HE has been so good to me

I hope this one sticks!! I had a m/c this time last year so I am a little nervous!!!!

Attachments

• answer pos teaked012.jpg
    answer pos teaked012.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
  • positive009.jpg
    positive009.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 6
  • positive tweaked010.jpg
    positive tweaked010.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 4
  • progression tweaked013.jpg
    progression tweaked013.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 3
OMG!!! All those pretty lines Nicky!! :D Can't wait to see them get nice and dark hun! :dust: for sticky!!! :hugs:

Hey Caroline, I am doing good, Got BFN but doing good none the less.
Gabs- I lost you today on FB, I will keep you and Baby in my thoughts and prayers, is that test 100% accurate or can it be wrong sometimes? FX something just messed it up.

Hey Ladies!!!

Gabs - so sorry to here ur LO is wanting to come out early, I will pray for you that he stays put for now!!! If thogh he does decide to show early I knwo it will be tough but I have every faith in you and I know you are a strong woman and have a lot of fighting power and somehow you will just cope!! we will all help as much as we can from our different sides of the planet!! love you lots!!

Rhonda - eeeeeeeek our first Jelly Baby is on its way :D I guess Monday in my time so it could be sunday eve in your time :D :rofl: Hope you r doing ok love xxx

Nicky - Amazing news - told ya it was a :bfp: babe! :hugs: so happy for you - truck loads of sticky :dust: your way!

Everyone else - will catch up later as gotta go out but hope u are all doing well!!!

:hugs: :kiss:

thanks for the congrads everyone but I am not sure this one is gonna stick :cry: woke up this morning went to the bathroom and when I wiped I saw that I was spotting. I've had some cramping too soooo I guess I will find out in the next day or so if baby will stick.

Nicky- I am so very excited for you. Did you test again today? How is that picture?

:hugs: i have everything crossed for u and pray this is ur sticky!! come on beany stick!!!!! :dust:

Sorry cross post earlier, I will cross everything for you too dear, I pray the baby sticks, and don't want you to stress out too much, spotting can be normal in early pregnancy so try to just wait it out ok. :hug:

Hey girls.

Sara~When will you test again..14dpo? I think that would be a good day. Fingers crossed for you.

Regarding that test. The thing is if its negative then its 99% sure that baby wont come in the next two weeks. And if its positive then it means your at higher risk, speically me b/c i have symptoms as well as previous preemies. So we'll see. I honestly dont think he's coming now though so thats a great feeling. I usually can go by my gut feeling and I havent been contracting so thats great!

Nikki~your tests i hope get darker! Did you test agian this am? Sorry your spotting...is it alot? I had cramps really bad for the first 8weeks. If the spotting picks up then I'd go in ...I'll keep you and bubs in my prayers and hope that he/she stays put for mommy!!!!!!! STICK BABY STICK.

Anyone heard from Rhonda........? Whats the news on baby....Will she be able to text one of us to let us know. I dont have her number i lost it.

Everyone else hope all is well!:) I'm doing okay just nervous for my appointment tomorrow.....and I'm assuming we'll do a scan to check baby and see how much he weighs. Again thanks for all the prayers I know they are working!:)

Owen has been sick for two weeks on and off. Vomiting all night for a day and then 3 days later the runs start. We're on our third different episode of this today. Doctors are going to do an ultrasound this week. Poor guy....he keeps crying about his tummy.

HUGS

Gsbs- I hope your gut instincts are right and he does not come right now, As for R- she is still waiting, contracting and has a drs apt on Thursday, I think Jai-Jai will be the one to let us know when she goes in.

:hug: Gabs.....You and your baby boy are always in my thoughts hun.
Sweetie, did you settle on a name? You were talking about the name Jack right, what's the latest on that:D :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nicky-sweets, I am also hoping for a sticky :dust::dust::dust:

Nicky any new news? I hope that spotting was just the egg barrowing in deeper and getting more comfy in there. FX for you hun!

Gabby what time is your scan today? I'm sure everything will be fine babe. Keep up the PMA ok? And Jack you stay put for at least 6 more weeks you hear that boy?

I will text Jenna when I'm in the hospital, for the mean time I sit here on my couch and wait patiently *sigh*

Poor R, I hope Kaiya is nice to you today and starts trying to come soon, with just enough discomfort to dilate you so the hospital will take her but not enough discomfort to make you so unbearably miserable. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->