Team Jelly Belly!!!

Awe Sara I'm sorry your upset....HUGS...I'm not exactly sure why your upset? But....crying and emotional we all know are great signs of pregnancy....:) luv you sweetie!

Can't wait to see your test nikki!:)

enjoy I let out a bit of a shout!! the bluedye came up in less than a min!!!!

stupid dr.

Attachments

• 6-8-9 small.JPG
    6-8-9 small.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
nothing happened dear, I am just dumb. thanks for the hugs though. I am just crying for no reason because I am a big baby.

Nikki.........WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE seeing the YES! That's SUPER awesome!!!!!!! YAY so happy for you! This is it.....that doctor is stupid and he better NOT be your ob/gyn! :)

Sara~your not dumb....i cry all the time and not just b/c i'm preggers i just do in general. Again.....good sign of preggie hormones for you....i really hope this is it babe! you deserve it so much!!!:)

Gosh Nikki's pregnant and Rhonda's going to have her princess......all such great news!!! YAY

Thanks dear but I think I am crying because stupid AF is coming not a baby and that;s what makes me sad.

yeh I am sure would be able to change Dr's and hospital whenever Gabs - its your baby and your preg!! I know you can over here so i dont see why it would be different over the pond - seeing as u tend to get a lot better treatment than us UK lasses!!!

Nicky - shove those tests in the Dr's face :rofl: he has to eat his words and swallow his pesimism :mauha:

Sara - love u hun dont :cry: it will beb ok i promise, i know those feelings i had them before - its easy to forget how hard each TWW is once ur preg but i do remember :friends:

I love love LOVE that we are all back together, supporting each other sharing in the good news talking about everything again :hugs: I love you guys and have missed you heaps!! :friends:

:yipee: OMG! Nicky that's incredible!!!
:hugs: sweet Sara.
Thanks Jenna! I don't know a thing about international texting...I'm a goof. Hope it doesn't cost either of us a ton! :rofl:

awe.......:cry:..Thanks jenna! haha. now i'm crying. I just love all this excitement and I agree it's so nice to have us all back together supporting each other!:):hug:

And I agree.....I too remember those hard days of ttc and just crying b/c i knew I wasn't pregnant...my heart goes out to you sara and all the rest of you girls ttc.....:hugs:

R~that doctor better get her butt in gear!! We know Jelly tot's on her way! ;)

I am glad I found this group! You all are so supportive. :hugs:

I am so nervous right now waiting for the call!! I know my beta has to be at least 25 right? ok Nicky take a deep breath!!! I hope Rhonda has a fast and safe delivery!!!!

Nicky did you have a quant or a qual. If you had a quant you will get the exact number. If you had a qualiative then it varies on the lab but usually it must be at least 25. I'm praying its over 50 for you....just so you are sure and can feel good!:) Call them soon! hehe..i'm very impaitient!

Yay for Rhonda~ I can't wait to meet Kiaya!

No I am not sure nicky, I just and sad, though I am better now, and I felt cramp yesterday but I will know in 3-4 days for sure. I think your beta has to be higher than 50 for the digi. So excited for you and R.

ok that doc is an ass! my number is only 23 its still very early. but he said that he thinks i had a very early miscarriage and said something about 40000 being a viable pregnancy. give me a break! i go back on wed. again.

ugh.....my doctor did the Fetal Fibernectin test again today.....usually once you do it it's good for two weeks...but she was I guess hoping for it to be negative...well....it's still POSITIVE.....grr. I'm upset I was praying it would be negative b/c i really really wanted to work. I havent told my work anything ..this is not good. i'm upset.

sorry to be the debbie downer...i'm sure i'll get over it in a few minutes.

Nicky- 23 is still a good positive, your dr is a quack, Don't let your dr stress you out, wait for Monday and when the numbers are way higher, see what he says then.|

Gabs- sorry the test was positive again, I was hoping it was negative too. Keep us updated on what they are gonna do.

Nikki......I HATE your doctor...find a new new! Why the hell would he say you had an early m/c....your just in early pregnancy! 23 is still a good number you probably ovulated later. Grr i cant wait for his response when your numbers double! :) Think positive

yeah as far as I know I'm suppose to just be on bedrest for now and take my medication to prevent/stop contractions. if i have anymore then 5 in an hour to go straight to the hopsital. U/s on Friday and hubbies coming with too! yay. And besides that I see dr in a week from now......

So lets hope Jack just stays put and hangs out inside his mama

she did it - update in Rhonda's Journal!!! :wohoo: I am soooo proud :cloud9:

:wohoo: :yipee: :dance: Our first JellyBelly Baby :dance: :yipee: :wohoo:

Omigosh!!!! The first jelly baby!?!?!!
Did i miss it?! Oh this is such a happy day!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->