Team Jelly Belly!!!

Ok the spotting was only a little and just that once. I did another test that night and it was a bit darker (not much) but still :bfp:

I went to see doc today (I ended up with the one I cant stand) and he proceeds to tell me that I'm not pregnant cuz their test came up neg and its "fairly" sensitive. I told him my pos don't really show till the afternoon and that I had pics of the 4 tests I took this weekend. He thinks I'm nuts but how the heck am I going to get 4 evaps on 3 different brands?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?

He sent me for a beta so I should know this afternoon if I really am nuts or if their tests just suck!!!!

here's the latest test

Attachments

• sat bfp answer.jpg
    sat bfp answer.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 5
:grr: what is he on about his test is clearly rubbish that test is much darker and indeed a :bfp: ignore him he sounds rude!! :hugs: he will eat his words later!!!

Oh my niki...what a jerk! Doctors I tell ya....specially when they know your ttc! how rude...Can't wait to hear your blood results......fingers crossed you've got lots of HCG rasising!!!:) HUGS> >....btw thats def a bfp! Btw.....when i got pregnant I went to the docs and they did a blood test and said your not pregnant and tried to give me meds to treat an infection..these meds would have killed bean. But i KNEW i shouldnt take them...and guess what....5 days later i had a DARK PINK BFP!!! So they are dumb sometimes! HUGS

So girls i went to the doctor this am for a check up again. Baby looked good on the monitor according to the nurse. But i swear i saw a few declerations and she said no i think maybe that was you...but i know my heartrate wasnt 115..it was more like 85..? And i didnt even see my doctor take a look at the NST ...??? So anyways he was moving lots and I am not contracting at all .....so thats good news!

I have a scan on Friday at 2pm b/c apparently I'm going to a hopsital an hour from home to see a perinatoligst that i see for a level 2 scan. Thats fine...but honestly i HATE my doctor.

With Gavin i had scans once a week b/c of the meds i take and then NST twice a week starting at 28weeks.......Now with this baby i'm on the same med...and get u/s once a month untill 32weesk then it's weekly.....WTF?????? So anyways she did one at 20 weeks and then i was suppose to get one at 24...and she never even mentioned it so then neither did i. I'm just fustrated she seems so laid back about somethings and then not others. And she goes from saying one thing to another all the time. and always for gets what med i'm taking and etc. grrr

She also decided not to check me b/c i'm not contracting which is fine by me....b/c i dont want anything to stir up.

I swear i could change docs right now!

Oh Nicky! I am anxious to hear your beta results!!! That is a :bfp: !!
Gabs-That sounds like good news to me! I know how hard it is to find a good doctor...:grr:

Ladies, I'm going to be in Ohio from Wednesday through Tuesday. I am going to miss so much :( I'll miss you all and if I get the chance to hop on and see how everyone is doing I sure will!

:hissy: I'm going to miss Kaiya's birth :hissy: :(:(:(:(:(

Nicky- I went in for a blood test with the pregnancy before Sebastian (I had a M/c but it was due to physical abuse on me nothing wrong with the pregnancy) and I went in, the urine test said negative and the blood test said negative, well i was out in the waiting room waiting for my ride and crying cuz I swore I was PG, when the nurse ran out and called me back in, she said the urine and blood both came back positive but it took longer than usual can't wait for betas today.

Gabs- glad things are ok but sorry about them not testing you and monitoring you right.

Mel- We will miss you too, hurry back.

oh Gabs can u not get another Dr she sounds like a right idiot!!!!

MT - we will mis u too :cry: does anyone have ur mob number? we could txt u and let u no about Rhonda!! - have u spoken to ashley at all?

anyone heard from Sarah??

Sara - I still have my fingers crossed :D

Thanks dear, I am glad someone is.
I haven't heard from Sarah I thought she was gonna be trying here shortly? I see her on FB sometimes.

Jenna, I haven't heard from Ashley-but I know she checks up on us occasionally. Which beautiful jelly belly wants the job of texting me to let me know about our Rhonda?! :D I'll pm you my # ! :D

MT I'm thinking she'll be here before you leave!!! I'm waiting for a call back from my doc right now, somethings up!! See my journal...

Check out Rhonda's latest journal entry!!! :D This is so exciting!!! I wish I didn't have to work!!!

yeh think sarah is suppose to TTC in May!?!? odd maybe she changed her mind!!!

awww well Ash if u read this i hope ur ok :hugs: we miss u

MT if R doesnt give birth etc before u leave i dont mind texting you :D

Thanks everyone! HUGS

Jenna~ i Could get another doctor..but i would for sure go through a different hospital...b/c i hate the ones where i'm at. I've had the same doctor since I first was pregnant with owen. She was GREAT that time, pretty good with Gavin and now seems forgetful and not on top of everything. For telling me i'm so high risk and getting me all worked up and telling me this baby is coming soon.....she sure doesnt treat me that way. ggrr...........So does anyone know am i allowed to go to a different hospital this late in my pregnancy? Or do i just suck it up..? I ask her ?'s about why she does different things with this pregnancy and my last and she always has a different reason.grr

Anyways!.......NIKKI are your results in...i'm dying to know!

Mel~ Awe I hope you have fun in Ohio..i'd take your number but i cant say i'd be the first to know whats going on....then again I am just stuck at home on the couch..lol. It's up to you!

About Sarah i know she's gone all summer vactioning with her hubby and michael...and i know hubby wanted to get pregnant but the sounds of it from facebook is that she wants to wait.....?

Sara~when are you testing again babe?

alrighty..................off to read Rhonda's journal!!!!!!!:):):)

I don't know I am so sad right now crying at the computer, Why you ask? I was in chat talking to Kim and new gal and 2 newly pg gals came in chat, they were nice and everything but then they asked each other their due date and I lost is and closed chat. I feel so stupid for crying and being a brat, I don't know what to do though. R- off to see your journal.

oh Nicky what time do you get your results?

sometime this afternoon...gonna give em another 45 min then I'll call its been 4 hours

we should be allowed to bring an unopened test to prove them wrong I am gonna upload the 2 test I JUST took BRB

I don't know I am so sad right now crying at the computer, Why you ask? I was in chat talking to Kim and new gal and 2 newly pg gals came in chat, they were nice and everything but then they asked each other their due date and I lost is and closed chat. I feel so stupid for crying and being a brat, I don't know what to do though. R- off to see your journal.

I missed something whats the matter hun? :hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->