Team Jelly Belly!!!

Oh nikki - so hope your HCGs are high on monday - it's looking good!

I ov'd late this month - really hope this is going to be my month (plus I've been really stressed at work all month - maybe that's the jelly belly way???)

any more news from Rhonda?

hugs xxx

no, no more news from Rhonda - she is prob sleeping :D - i hope!!

My ticker says it...but it's the 21st of August....if i get that far. We'll see not likely the furthest i've gotten is 34wks and 30wks..but you NEVER know!

And your welcome..it makes lots of sense and you bd two days b4(perfect!!!) and that day as well!:) YAY..i'm happy for you sweetie.

don't mind me I am blind!!! I hope your LO stays in long enough to be a healthy bouncy beautiful baby!!!

Awe just wait till you have the baby...you think your protective now??!!!! hehe. Speically your first me and my hubby both were SO anal about everything, but it's a good thing!:) I can't wait to see if you've got a little prince or princess!!!!

The room colors sound so cute. I think you should do the border inbetween the two colors. We did that with owens room and it turned out awesome. But then again we just did our bedroom and did Dark Blue and Lght blue on ooposite walls and that was nice too. The bedding is adorable and great for either sex! Are you getting all that stuff? I'll go get a picture of our plan.....hehe It was different but this room i found was cheaper so hey why not!

https://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/kli/kli9003beds8.html

I think thats what were doing..its so hard to choose what we want and also i'm trying not to spend too much...considering this is our 3rd nursery we've done...haha

or this one too...haha..i can't decide!!https://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/lai/lai6306v.html

:wohoo: i love them both!!! but i do like blue like that cos its really light a and bright :D

yeh prob do the split thing :D yeh gettin most of the stuff on there :D we got alot of it already :D bought it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago!!!!!! :rofl:

ok I saw this in 3rd tri and had to update you here.

Ok folks a couple hrs ago I got a couple texts from her saying that she is contracting again and she's on her way to the hospital. She is there by now and I'm waiting to hear an update. She has been contracting she said for 2 hrs now at 10 mins apart. Ladies please please pray for her and keep her in your thoughts. I'm really afraid for her and worried that she might not be able to keep the LO inside of her this time. I'll post back with an update as soon as I hear from her. Thanks everyone!

UPDATE..

Just got another text from her. They have her hooked up to the monitor and giving her terbutalline (sp?) for the contractions and steroids for the baby's lungs. If it doesn't work they will try mag. She says its hard to text now because of how she feels. I told her to rest up and she can get back to me in a little while to let me know what's going on. I'm praying they can get it stopped and baby can/will stay put for a while longer. Will let you all know when I hear more.

yeh i was online when it happened :cry: she was so worried as was I - cos she couldnt phone anyone her phone was broken or something!!! i so so so sooooo hope they manage to keep Jack inside!!!! please god!!!!

well ladies it looks like I am out :cry: my beta only went up 10 points 23 to 33. they are concerned about eptopic gonna go for a scan tomorrow.

:hugs: you never know hun......could just be very early stages!! FX its not eptopic!!

p.s. apparently gabs is ok?

Glad to hear that Gabs is ok.

I doubt that this will go in a positive direction, its pretty much what happened last year almost to the date that I mc but its ok. at least now maybe they will run some tests

:hugs:

either way hun I know this is going to end up with something positive out of it even it is finding out what is wrong :hugs: I hope its just early but if not then we are all here to help you through ok!!!

Nicky, so sorry to hear things don't seem to be going in the right direction. I hope it is not eptopic though or if it is then it is easily taken care of without scaring. Where is Gabs?

Oh my gosh I'm just reading this, is Gabby ok? She's in the hospital with contractions?? :sad1:

Nicky I second what Jenna says, one way or another at least something good will come out of this, but I hope its still your true bfp hun :hugs:

aww Jenna you and MT are so sweet!!! Giant hugs for putting me in your sigs, I love you guys so much!! :hugs:

Hey girls - is Gabby ok? does anyone know what's going on??

Rhonda - so glad you're back - how's it all going?
hugs

We cross posted :rofl: Gabs is ok still trying to keep contractions at bay.

Glad Gabs is ok.

I've got watery brown spotting since yesteray - so I think I'm out. :-( I can't give up all hope until AF is here properly as my temps are still up - but this is how it is most months. Had massive cramps the day before yesterday...which just gave me some hope that things might be different. Got BFN this morning though. grrrr.
I'm pretty gutted, but still have a glimer of hope, I guess the way the witch arrives for me means I'm always let down gently, with some hope but some resignation until my flow starts.

How are you doing? 15dpo!!! are you testing????

Nicki how are you doing? Hugs to you hon.
Hugs to you all.

Well I went and had my scan yesterday and there was nothing in my uterus. They were concerned with something they saw on or near my right ovary, but they didn't tell me what, but it was enough to being in 2 drs to watch the tech scan me agan. They called the OB doc and they told me to come right over to get the 2 injections they needed to give me to stop the growth of the baby where ever it was growing because it was def not in the uterus. :cry::cry: but its alright. I have a house full of kids this summer to keep my mind off of it. I am gonna take a break from all this baby stuff and just enjoy my family.

Thanks you all for being so supportive.

Jai-enjoy the rest of your pregnancy
Rhonda- congrads again
Gabs--praying your little one stays in as long as possible
Srm-thanks for all your interest and support
Caroline- its not over till the :witch: shows her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member