Team Jelly Belly!!!

the heartbeat....worked with my first..but second....dr said was a girl b/c of it...and it was a boy!! i was sooo mad at her!

Oh that would have been cool Gabby! But unfortunately the 20th falls on a Sat. next year so it wont be that day :( My doc works weds. and fridays in the hospital so that's why I guessed the 19th but hey close enough to your day!!

Sara I know I instantly though that too as ds heartbeat was only 145!! So maybe....fx and we will wait and see...I'm so gosh darn excited right now I can't even begin to tell you all, the second I saw the baby it started to feel very real!! OMG I'm having a :baby:!!!!

I am living vicariously through you so congrats, glad that your appt went good so what is the next step? When do you get to see the baby again? I love the picture you can see the out line of where everything will form. Yeah you, so excited.

Awww...thats exactly what i thought when i saw the pic..omg.....shes pregnant! eek so happy! I've heard that the heartbeat is always fast in the beginning...so dont get too excitied just yet! hehe

btw..i peed on an opk..it had a nice pink line...but i only had alil bit of weee..lol sooo maybe do another later....

Sara your not out of the race this month yet, don't loose hope on me girl!! My next appt is Dec. 11th I think, when I will be 12 weeks and if I decide to have the down synd test they will be doing another ultrasound and at 12 weeks it will look like a real baby!!

Awww...thats exactly what i thought when i saw the pic..omg.....shes pregnant! eek so happy! I've heard that the heartbeat is always fast in the beginning...so dont get too excitied just yet! hehe

btw..i peed on an opk..it had a nice pink line...but i only had alil bit of weee..lol sooo maybe do another later....

OMG!!!! yay!!! now don't drink much in the next 4 hours or wait until morning to take the next, don't want to dilute your HCG!!! :)

oh yes I know its always fast in the begining but ds was only 155 at 7 weeks, then he dropped to 145 through the rest of my pregnancy so she's still at the high end!!!! I told my mom I was having a girl, LOL!!!!! She just goes "oh Rhonda just be happy with whatever it is" :rofl: I will of course!

OMG its time to go home, I havent done anything since I've been back :rofl:

OMG.......CRY CRY CRY......so i was touching my cervix to check it..moved my finger around alil to see what kind of cm i would have..and pulled finger out and there was red on it....light red to brown....either af is coming or i just irritated it....OMG im so sad..i know shes on her way...:(

I don't know how you are still at work I would have taken the whole day off just to celebrate. I will try to keep positive R.
Gabs can you post a pic, i like to see lines :rofl:
Saw this and thought of us..

Attachments

• cartoon5.jpg
    cartoon5.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 13
Just took out the bucket of mint chocolate ice cream...i dont think i've been this upset...i've done everything i can think of.....i dont get it..my last two were so easy to concieve..whats so different now..:(

Stop touching the cervix, back away nice and calmly and no one will get hurt. It is not uncommon for a pregnant womens cervix to secrete a little blood after it is jostled because of the extra blood flow to the uterus. You are not out yet just hold your horses. Plus isn't it too soon for you to be spotting if it was AF?

well idk ...im assuming i o'd on the 21st..so yes i would assume it is.but who the heck knows..im just upset now...i need to relax..thanks for putting up with me

I have major cramps right now...well if its af...please come tomorrow so i still have a chance for a xmas bfp! :)

Gabrielle....brown is good, it's old, so let's keep those fingers crossed! Don't count yourself out just yet hun.

I'm baaaaaccckk!! Good lord you girls I was only gone for 3 hours and you wrote a novel! :rofl: So baby is great :happydance: and has a nice strong heartbeat 169bpm...wow! If the old wives tale is true than that means I'm having a girl! Ok I know I'm stretching but hey a girl can dream can't she? I even got a pic for all of you, but it doesn't look much like a baby yet. They moved my date up, so I'm now 8weeks 5 days I'll need to change my ticker! My offical due date is June 27th but will be having a scheduled c-section the week before, don't know when the def date will be yet though, maybe June 19th?? I didn't get to meet with my doc this time but will at my 12 week appt. Her nurse is super nice and the people at this place were great, so much more organized that the last doc office I used...liking this one a lot. So yay good news all around, here is the pic of my little girl :rofl:

Congrats on the wonderful appointment!

Gabs it is ok, 9 DPO could be implantation bleed, take it easy and don't eat too much of that ice cream of you will get an upset stomach. Relax, as Always said brown is good

Gabby!!!! Yes listen to Sara...back away from the cervix!!! I'm sure you just irritated it that's all. Stop playing with it! :rofl: 9 DPO is way to early for :af: so just chill!! You are fine, what happened to the PMA???? :hugs:

I think since I lost my PMA she lost hers too. So sory to take your PMA Gabby, you can have it back because I think you have a good chance. When are you taking another OPK? You know if it is a positive OPK then that HPT should be positive too so do not use an HPT until your OPK is positive or if you have extras to spare use them, we need good news here and you are it. Just relax, stop touching yourself and have faith.

I'm baaaaaccckk!! Good lord you girls I was only gone for 3 hours and you wrote a novel! :rofl: So baby is great :happydance: and has a nice strong heartbeat 169bpm...wow! If the old wives tale is true than that means I'm having a girl! Ok I know I'm stretching but hey a girl can dream can't she? I even got a pic for all of you, but it doesn't look much like a baby yet. They moved my date up, so I'm now 8weeks 5 days I'll need to change my ticker! My offical due date is June 27th but will be having a scheduled c-section the week before, don't know when the def date will be yet though, maybe June 19th?? I didn't get to meet with my doc this time but will at my 12 week appt. Her nurse is super nice and the people at this place were great, so much more organized that the last doc office I used...liking this one a lot. So yay good news all around, here is the pic of my little girl :rofl:

R!!!! AM LOVING THE PICTURE!!!!! AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! :hug:

OMG the time difference is making me miss out on all the action!! Didn't even get to say hi to Jai Jai.

So let's see... currently everyone's out of the race except Gabby and Sara (here's hoping for the best girls!).
Therefore those trying next cycle would be myself, 1stbaby, Nlytin, Jai, and Debs. Babydust to us for the new cycle ladies!!!

It's the final day of AF for me (gosh time flies) and hubby is going to be away for 4 days next week, during the window of opportunity so I'm not pressuring myself or anything coz I know that chances are it's not going to happen (although still keeping a glimmer of hope deep down within :blush:). I don't know if I should use preseed or not this cycle, I am thinking maybe I'll give it a pass this round, and if nothing happens, try using it again the next cycle.

What do you girl think? Should I use it anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->