Team Jelly Belly!!!

I have to admit..if im not prego i will feel better that we will all be together again...but im so far behind all of u...and my cycle next month better be a 28 day one! Otherwise there will be no xmas lil bean for me..:(

Well I really hope we both get a :bfp: we need to keep our team in the running, we can all be out the same month. But then again if you or I don't get a :bfp: we can hold a protest and say either we all get a :bfp: or none of us will take one. I just want to turn team Jelly Belly into a team or raging pregnant hormones.
I am not mad you forgot me, I understand no one loves me :rofl: J/K. Thanks i think I Oed but this being a vag temping cycle I do not know what to expect. Your temps are being weird too. I would think they would be higher later on but sometimes mine have done that which leads me to believe that our temps stay high in the middle of the night until a certain amount of sleep but I do not know.

YEah i agree.....either all of us or none of us! (next cycle..dont want to be selfish..but i still want it this month..hehe)

Yeah..i read though if you take your temp early in the night then just add degrees to it..what the heck then..lol idk anymore! Yeah this temping vaginally is werid too. I may try anal next month haha...sorry but eh i cant orally and vaginally is stupid too! hehe! :)

ok thats it I am accepting I am not PG right now so I avoid disappointment later. I went on FF and i have a trial VIP membership so I looked up charts like mine with similar cover lines and post O temps and only one of them was a PG chart. Not my month OK but please let :witch: come one time.

I think both your temps look like you have a chance. I can't wait for you gals to POAS and get your :bfp:

SRM...stop it! DONT Give up yet hun!...i have a trial vip thing right now..i should check mine out!?!..

Thanks Nyltin..i sure hope sooooo

I don't know if i would ever result to anal temps :rofl: I think I will have to bitch about the other methods for years with no success to go there. I would need 3 different thermometers, one oral, one vag, one anal. Too bad there is not a vag thermometer made that has a guard and once you insert to that point you know you have inserted far enough. Come on now we have too much guess work in life already make something easy.

See what yours say, I only clicked on find charts like mine and searcherd for cover lines and post O temps.

Ok i clicked what you clicked..and i got 10 pregnancy charts. so not that many...

Wow girls, lots going on! Sorry I missed Jai Jai! Nothing new to report here, af should be gone tonight or tomorrow at the latest, so glad! I have a lot of meetings and work today but then I am off for the weekend till Tuesday so its all good. Where is TL! I am so excited for her! Thats awesome!

TL is in the journal area. Her CD25 tests had her worried that she did not even O or that her Progesterone levels would not allow her to get PG but I saw her chart and went to check out when she was going to test and she said she was def not PG but deep down I knew there was something so she tested this morning and got a line so it is a very exciting time at her journal right now.
Glad AF is almost gone 1st baby
Thanks for the encouragement Nlytin Watch me get a :bfp: because I am so upset that my temps are not high enough to be a :bfp: my body would do something like that to me just to make me a liar. If it is not my son making me a liar it is my husband, if it is not him then it;s my body i just can't win. :rofl:
Gabs 10 is great, gives you a little more hope huh?
I will try not to be negative but honestly after a 77 day cycle if I am not PG but AF comes in a timly manner I will have no complaints (well maybe one but I will be ok).

My older sis is trying to get pregnant.and she was on depo for 7years! She just got her first period this month....im soooo happy for her!!!!:)

I should....umm.....get up and Do Something! I've been on here since i woke up.;..and that was at ummmm 7am! its now 1030!..im so bad...see just get me pg and i will get back to my life...:) Luv you girls, no offense to you..but im HOOKED on BNB!

LOL I know I got on here first thing this morning to check TigerLady's test and have not been off since. It was 6 :30 when I got on and now it is 8:30 here. :rofl: I do not think that getting PG will keep you off here, I know I will still be here daily.

Oh no..im sure i will be off much more when i get pg...untill im on bedrest...guarnteed...considering have been both pregnancies..hehe

Well I just realized that I do not feel bloated. normally I am bloated pretty fast. I am still having weird cramping on and off. My boobies are a little tender but it is hard to explain, they just feel a little weird. I also just coughed and gaged but I only wanted to put these on here so if I am not PG this month I know I had it and was not PG does that make sense? I am so tired too and so excited because my husband is bringing me my favorite food today. ummm now I am hungry.

I'm baaaaaccckk!! Good lord you girls I was only gone for 3 hours and you wrote a novel! :rofl: So baby is great :happydance: and has a nice strong heartbeat 169bpm...wow! If the old wives tale is true than that means I'm having a girl! Ok I know I'm stretching but hey a girl can dream can't she? I even got a pic for all of you, but it doesn't look much like a baby yet. They moved my date up, so I'm now 8weeks 5 days I'll need to change my ticker! My offical due date is June 27th but will be having a scheduled c-section the week before, don't know when the def date will be yet though, maybe June 19th?? I didn't get to meet with my doc this time but will at my 12 week appt. Her nurse is super nice and the people at this place were great, so much more organized that the last doc office I used...liking this one a lot. So yay good news all around, here is the pic of my little girl :rofl:

Attachments

• 8w5d.jpg
    8w5d.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 22
AWWWWW TEARS.....so happy for you!!!:) :)...glad everything went well.. The lil bean still looks nice and cute and all snuggled in you!:) I cant believe your two months already! wow...its going fast!

Btw.....my bday is june 20th! HAVE HER that day!!!!!!!! yaya!!!!!!!

SOOOO HAPPY! LUV YA

Yeah R the baby looks so good and I thought of a girl the second you said the HB, the tale worked for my son, he was only 120-130 so it was true. I love the picture, can not wait to hear more about the baby. 2 months already dang didn't you just find out? Where did the time go?

BTW my last name is MacDonald but I got married and am now a Pollaccia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"