Team Jelly Belly!!!

:cloud9::cloud9: :wohoo::yipee::yipee::wohoo: :cloud9::cloud9:

I'm soooo happy.........this is wonderful.................:hug:

Baby's name is Adriana, have not yet decided on a middle name, will let you all know as soon as I hear :D

What a lovely name. I can't wait to see how beautiful she is :)

That makes it 4 girls:Rhonda - 8th June 2009 - Kiaya
Liyana - 3rd September 2009 - Alisha
Jenna - 7th September 2009 - Aidriana
Debbie - 25th January 2010 - Expecting baby girl (Jessica)

2 Boys:
Gabby - Jack
Lea - 28th September 2010- Expecting baby boy

Still to find out/Team yellow:
KB - 12th May 2010 Expecting
Nicky - Expecting

BFPs just around the corner:
Sarah
Ashley
Caroline

omigosh!!! so much great news within such a short time i'm away!!!!

first and foremost, thank you all for your well wishes!! :kiss:
little Alisha is now doing what every baby does best, SLEEP. LOL! Myself, am doing quite well, except that my stitches are causing stinging pains every now and then. I can't even sit proper!! Oh yes, had a natural birth but with the epi (boo to episiotomies!)

Now on to everyone's happy news!! OMIGOSH I'M SO HAPPY I COULD CRY!!!!

:happydance::wohoo::happydance:JENNA!!! A baby girl!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :happydance::wohoo::happydance:

:wohoo:LadyBee!!! YOU GOT YOUR BFP!!!! YAY FOR YOU!!! YAY! YAY! YAYYY!! :wohoo:

Nicky, congrats to you too hun!!!! :hugs:

oh dear, alisha's up, gotta attend to her for a bit, WILL BE BACK SOON!!!

Nicky is my fellow May Mommy! :D

Liyana, I can't wait for updates! :hugs2:

LadyBee......Okay I knew you were beautiful, but i didn't know you were sexy.....;)! Your hubby must look at you and smile everyday knowing he's got such a gorgeous wife!
How are you feeling? anything different going on with that new pregnant body?!?

Btw my facebook status was....Can't believe the news she heard this morning! One of my friends, after 7 years of ttc, She's PREGNANT! God is truly amazing.:) I'll be walking around with a smile like it was me with the bean inside my belly.

Jenna~ A GIRL???? OMG how exciting, I bet your over the moon!!!!!!! I hope you and baby are doing well and your getting some rest. Nice short labor, impressive my dear. I can't wait to hear all about it! ANd see pictures of course too!:)

Nicky....welcome back my dear and I'm so happy to hear your good news!:)

WOW girls.....it's amazing we've known each other for a almost a year and I just can't believe so many have had our little ones and now all these new preggos and soon to be preggos..it's amazing. WE REALLY need to get together somday...please! I'm willing to drive!:) Luv you ladies.

As you know i've been dealing with alot but i'm not giving up, i'm trying to take care of myself and my boys and hope that things change. I joined a forum for verbally abused women and its great support and adivce! I dont know what will end up happening but at least i'm starting to realize things and taking corrective measures.

i've got my second counseling appt today so we'll she how that goes.

Buh bye girls, have a wonderful day!:)

Gabs you truely are such a sweetheart...:hugs2:

I am just having nagging cramps. I took another nap this afternoon and when I got up it was so uncomfortable for about 15 minutes.

How long should I expect to get these every day? Will they eventually start to skip a day here and there? The ones after my nap today were brutal...they were like AF but stretching/pulling burning feeling too. :dohh:

I have an appointment at my dr. to get my bloods done on Thursday morning. Then I will keep you all posted, but so far my first OB appointment is on October 6th. It's subject to change though because I want DH to be there and I am not sure that works with either of our work schedules.

How is everyone?! I can't wait until Ash and the others see I'm finally pregnant!! :dance:
:hug:

Debs, you meant to put 2009. If I had to be pregnant until 2010. I would go mad. I'm already anxious as it is.

I'm so hoping doc says I've jumped to 4-5 cm dialated and can go to the hospital. Wishful thinking I know.

Lady, love the pic.

Liyana, can't wait to see more pics of Alisha!

Gabs, I'm glad to hear about the support group. I truly hope everything works out for the fam!

C'mon Pudah!! On your mark, get set..............GO! :dance:

hello again all!

k i don't have much time to come online now, as i'm in my "confinement" period. not sure if they have this in the UK and the US, but the Malay culture has it that if you have a baby, you have to be in confinement period for 44 days! that means no leaving the room for 44 days, eating only selected types of food (more like fish in black pepper and vege all the way) and also going through hot stone massages and bathing with water mixed with herbs etc.

so i only get to steal time every once in a while when the confinement lady (we have this lady who comes to do the cooking, the bath water, the massages) goes downstairs to prepare food or to heat up the massaging stone.

anyhuuu, it was a gruelling 8-9hours of labour for me. got a jab, and also epidural, only to find out that it wasnt the contractions that was causing me pain. Little alisha's head was tilted up hence she was pressing against the back of my cervix and my pelvic bone. So no amount of epidural helped.

But, in the end, she came out a healthy pink baby with just three pushes!! so yay!!

to date, i have not done a single diaper change, nor have i bathed her, or changed her clothes etc. My husband's the bestest. he does ALL of that. even the waking up in the middle of the night to change her diapers. All i do is feed the baby, lol.

here are more pictures of tiny alisha on my husband's facebook :)
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=139038&id=577733528

Lea, good luck!! GOOOOOOO PUDAH!!

awe Liyana she is to cute!!!! You are one lucky girl to have your dh doing everything, wow!! I'm very jealous! No we don't have anything like that over here in the US, its funny how different each part of the world is. Must say though I would LOVE someone to come and do all my cooking for me and cleaning and getting the baby already!!!! Enjoy Alisha hun, she's beautiful :hugs:

Aww Liyana, she's soooo precious! I hope you get to relax during your 'confinement'...:shock:

She is so beautiful Liyana I don't know how much I would like the confinement period but I hope she is not too strict with you or your BNB gals will break you out if we need to :rofl: Seriously I hope you enjoy the special treatment, you have a lovely baby girl.

Liyana, she is beautiful!! congrats!!

GL Lea!!

Ladies I am so excited!! I get my 1st u/s Fri!!! today and tomorrow are going to drag on and on I know it!!!

Nicky! That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you, that's soon! :shock: GL!!!
I had my bloods drawn today, I'll get and post the results tomorrow afternoon. Based on those I have a tentative appointment to go in Friday morning to have a comparative. :happydance:

Liyana, I'm moving to Malaysia. I had a somewhat self imposed confinement when I had Zoe, but nothing where someone did all the things that wonderful lady is doing for you. DH sounds like a dream. I want one. Alisha is beautiful!!

Wow, congrats Nicky, I saw your BFP progression, it sure looks good. I can not wait to hear about your scan and Lady Bee's numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->