Team Jelly Belly!!!

Ok I have to take a deep breath!! u/s in one hour. Its early because back in June they gave me a methotrexate (sp) shot to stop the pregnancy they believe was in my tube. They need to be sure everythings ok I guess.

ok no good news. They didn't see anything in the u/s. they say i could be too early, have an ectopic, or not be pregnant at all. Had to get betas done waiting for doc to call me back.

Oh hun I'm sorry you had bad luck at the docs :( You are pregnant if your getting positives on your tests, I really hope its not ectopic! What's the next step after the blood workc

more tests I guess. If it is ectopic I don't want the shot again its just way to close to abortion for me. So I don't know whats going to happen. They said doc was gonna call me but office is closed now, so unless she calls soon I gotta wait all weekend.

I don't know if I can go through this again if it is not a viable pregnancy. I think after this I am just plain done hurts my heart too much. Not sure how some women can go through it over and over. bless their hearts

Aww Nicky......Maybe it's just too early?? Is there any way you're not as far as you thought?

I'm looking forward to your results, I still have faith.

:hug: I'm sorry you have to have this stress and heartache...hopefully it's not as they say.....I'll be thinking of you hun.

Anything is possible. my numbers came back and they are 269 so that means I could just be really early. I go back on moday for another test

:hugs: Nicky. They like your figures to be above 500 for them to pick it up on an u/s and that is if you have the right equipment. I am sure this is all going to work out.

Huge congratulations on KB, how are you feeling? I didn't get MS until 5w4d and then it didn't go away until around 19 weeks. I hope you don't have to suffer it. It is aweful.

Has anyone seen any pictures of Aidriana? I am dying to see how cute she is.

Nothing exciting to report. I am so tired because I went out with my girlfriends last night for a birthday party at a Medevil Restruant where you have to dress up and only got home after midnight.

Love you all. Will try and catch up properly during the week.

No pics of Adriana yet :hissy:

Jenna is spending all the time she can with her new little family before Jos has to go back to work tomorrow, so I am hoping we get to see her pretty little face sometime tomorrow...

Oh I can not wait to see her..... :cloud9:
Thanks Debs...I right this moment have indigestion...:rofl: Feeling all in all, pretty good. I wake up super early, pee way too often, haven't got an appetite in the morning so I force myself to eat protein, then feel sick afterward. I have been having lots of cramps since implantation and though I know they're normal, I worry, but try not to. I am feeling quite bloated and sleepy all the time. I take a 1+ hour nap every day. I feel pregnant, and I love it! :D
Nicky-I just read that too, about the numbers being above 500 to have a good ultrasound. Hopefully this was just the case.

I'm getting my second set of numbers tomorrow. Please keep those sticky vibes coming my lovely Jellies...I am hoping for the best! :hug:

Sending lots of sticky :dust: to our new mummies-to-be :hugs:

KB, please pop in and visit the girls in the LTTCers preggie thread:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...sisted-conception-let-light-keep-shining.html

Sleep as much as you can. I used to keep a pillow in my car, I was never brave enough to actually bring it into the office but I was so tempted to because I wanted to sleep the entire day at work but it does go away and you will have your energy back in second trimester.

Thanks for keeping us posted Rhonda. I am sure you will be one of the first ones to see the pics. I can't wait, I am sure she is just too beautiful just like her little sister Kaiya :)

Any word from Lea? I wonder if her little man has made his apparence yet. Little Jack is looking for some testosterone to keep him company in the thread. My thought are with you Gabby, hope things are improving.

We are also waiting for more pics of Liyana's little one.

Sarah, Caroline, Ashley we are all routing for you to get your BFPs :dust:

Debs, I'm pretty sure Sarah is out, atleast that's how it sounds on Facebook...she doesn't sound like she wants another one anytime soon. I think her and Tony are wttc now.

Unless you meant Sara??

Oh wow, Sarah is out? Well, hopefully things work out wonderfully for them, WTTC and all. :)

I'll check out the thread Debs, thank you. I am sort of avoiding any pregnancy stuff just yet. I don't need to get worried, I have lots of time for that...:rofl:

I'm eagerly awaiting Jenna's pics. Hope she has a moment to post some today! :cloud9:

Sorry I've been away so long - I've missed so much haven't I? I really can't come on very much - it's too much for me right now - I'm definitely getting obsessed.

Oh wooooow!!!! So much going on! KB - I'm so, so, so very happy for you - no one deserves it more then you - 7 years!!! gosh. Hope all is going well. And PS - you are stunning!!!! crikey!

Nicky - congrats too - hope the bloods are up again next week and the next U/S shows you your lovely sticky bean.

Jenna - congrats - can't wait to see pics and hear all about it.

Liyanna - wowser - you have cutest little dot in the world - she is lovely and the name is beautiful.

Gabs - hope all your little ones are doing ok. How's Jack doing? hope family life is improving for you. you're a strong and amazing woman - you'll make the right decision.

My oh has had his SA - he said it was tough (I was away at the time) but he did his thing - 2-3 weeks to get the results...trying not to think too hard about it. Might not see you all until then - sorry. I love you and miss you all. But need to deal with things in my head first.

Love and hugs to you all xxx

Hello gals, sorry I have been MIA. I am having a hard time being positive when i am on here and see so many BFPs. I usually just post in my journal and then head out unless i know someone has news. I have been checking on Jenna to see pictures but hopefully today. Nicky as Debs said the numbers have to be high to see anything on US, 269 is a good number by it's self so lets hope for a big big number today. I believe it is over 1000 for an u/s though, I could be wrong. I will be better once I know I have ovulated and covered my bases. I will be on Vacation in Laughlin Friday, sat and come home Sunday so no one go and do anything exciting while I am gone. I am trying to be a better journal hopper.Caroline, FX for good news in a few weeks

Nope Debs, still preggers! I go to the doc on Thursday which will probably be more of the same. NO CHANGE!! It's actually ok because DH is away on business and won't be back until Thursday. So after that it's fine for him to come.

Can't wait to see the pics of Adriana.

just dropped in to say I got my second number back and it only went up to 497 not really double but doc thinks its ok for now. go for another u/s next monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->