Team Jelly Belly!!!

I get another u/s on thurs. I have decided that I AM PREGNANT and right now, EVERYTHING is OK. So I am going to enjoy it. :)

Still no af.......eeeks. I'm so nervous for tomorrow. If it's negative I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant.

Rhonda~ where did you read all that info? I talked to a few docs at work and they said that many women have gotten pregnant right after c section and they do just fine. Just obviously have some risks. But in my case it's a severly high risk so I guess I will deal with all of that if I was pregnant. I feel God has a plan and if my plan was to get pregnant then theres a reason....so idk.

Good Nicky! I agree your pregnant! And maybe with TWINS!!!!! YAY. Good luck for your scan and try to just enjoy each day!:)

Mel how are you feeling?

Hello :) Gabs, I know you're being open-minded because God might have a plan, but I sure hope you aren't hun.......:hugs2:
I'm feeling sick. :)dance: ) But I'm also having lots of stretching. I can't wait to have my U/S!!!

I can't wait for your u/s either!!!!!!:) And Glad your feeling sick....lol, in a good way.

And yes I'm hoping/ praying I'm not pregnant either!! I am NOT ready for another baby for a good few years. I'm enjoying my family way to much! I am terrible cramps and the creamy cm yet.....it could go either way at this point. Guess tomorrow am will be a good clue . If it's NOT preggers.....then I'm pretty sure it's just late

oh my goodness my nipples feel like there are needles being stuck in them!! OOOOOWWWWWW!!! But my body's version of morning sickness has kicked in. I'm happy.

Nicky, I know what you mean! I'm happy you're feeling that!!! I have been dealing with that this entire time! :rofl: It's not exactly fun, but I'm happy about it! :rofl:

:bfn: ! ....:) So I'm assuming af is on the way. If she's not here by Wednesday then I will test again!

Girls I'm kinda sad I don't want to get the IUD>.....b/c I rather not plan our next baby and let it just happen if it does happen. I feel like the IUD causes a m/c..since there are no hormones that prevent ovulation..? Do you know what I mean.

Idk though, i know I dont want to get pregnant for at least a year and I don't think the withdrawal method is good enough.....oh decisions deciiions.

I have to say it was hard seeing a BFN....lol but I am relieved at the same time. :hugs:

Oh, Gabs...it's just too soon. I'm relieved for you.

I don't think of the IUD that way, but maybe you should look into the sponge with spermicide.......
Do your religious views dictate some of your available methods of birth control?

Gabs happy for you!! I know its hard to make a decision like that and wonder if you are putting your will ahead of God's will. Spend some time in prayer about it and wait patiently on Him. I'll join you in prayer if you want me to.

Just wanted to stop by and Say Good Luck Ladybee and ENJOY your FIRST baby ultrasound! :happydance:
I'm extremly happy for you. You've deserved this for too long and you finally will get the chance! God has blessed you with the most amazing Gift in the world, and I know you will be one of the best mommies I know. Can't wait to see pictures my dear.:hugs: Luv ya.

:yipee: scan day today for Lady and Thursday for Nicky, this is the best week ever. Sorry it was hard seeing the bfn Gabs but as you said things happen for a reason. I am glad your body will be getting a chance to heal though, it deserves it. Well I Oed so now on to waiting. I am trying to keep positive but I do not feel it too much this month. Don't ask me why because I have no clue, :rofl:

I'm relieved to have a BFN! lol But now if AF would come now!!!! I have that stupid discharge and I'm praying that I'm not pregnant. I know I ovulated about a 2 weeks ago...b/c i rmember the o pain and ewcm...so who knows. I"m sure Af is coming but it would be nice to know for sure.

Sara~ I'll say a prayer for yoU! I really hope that BFP is around the corner!:) The month I got pregnant i thought iw as out for sure........and the other months i thought i was pregnant...so who knows. Good luck babe.

Rhonda~ where did you read all that info?

I googled it and everyplace I went seemed to say the same thing, but definately talk to your doctor before you do anything :hugs: As for the IUD, don't worry if you do want another one they are simple to have removed (some girls even do it themselves) and you can get pregnant right away, a good friend of mine got pregnant the very next month after having it removed and had a beautiful healthy baby boy :) I had one put in and am loving it so far :thumbup: I would recommend them!

Lady, I hope you have a great U/S today!

Nicky, I hope yours is great this week too! Wow, the possiblity of twins!

Gabs, I have to say I'm thankful that God sent you that BFN! You have a lot on your plate right now and need to focus on that.

Rhonda, how was Kaiya's christening?

Sara, I have to believe your BFP is waiting for you and you will have it before you know it so you can have a 2010 baby!!!

Nothing going on for me.........last night and the night before I had some minor (and some that didn't feel so minor) contractions but they went away because I was able to go to sleep. So still waiting. I have a drs appt Wednesday so will see if any change happens. My grandfather is coming up on Friday from South Carolina for the birth, but I don't know why since I can't guarantee him a great-grandson before he goes back. I might ask about having my membranes stripped, if they will even do it before I'm overdue.

Hey! I'm back!

Things went so well. DH and I sat there and we saw little M's heart flickering away. 132!! Everything was perfect! :cloud9: Here's the pic:

I'm exhausted and not feeling well...lol. :hug: TTYL!

Attachments

• 6w2d_us.jpg
    6w2d_us.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5
Awe YAY!!!! What wonderful news and such a tiny cutie pie!!!:) I'm beyond happy for you and your husband! take care of that precious bean. hugs.

I will write more tonight when I am at home and not at work.

Just wanted to drop in and say congrats to KB on a beautiful little Beany called "M"

Gabs, I am relieved that the test came back negative. You don't want to be faced with putting your body at risk, definitely better to try and wait a little bit before you start trying again if you can. How many kiddos do you want? I know you and your DH are both keen on a super big family.

R, looking forward to hearing about the christening.

Everyone else I love you lots and will write more later. Perhaps there might be a little Pudha in the world when I log in tonight?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->