Team Jelly Belly!!!

Haha Debs....We don't plan on trying for a good few YEARS!! If even at all.....this was just a waiting for the IUD and using withdrawal method untill then. Am not trying....hehe. But still no af, and a few pg signs......girls when should i test again.

Gabs when was AF due for you?

Kaiya's christening went well, she was a little fussy but only because it was almost time for her to eat. Brayden was way worse at his! I'm not sure when we'll get the pictures but I will definately post some in here for you guys. Its been awhile since I've put any new pics of Kaiya up, here are some I took last week, she was weighed last Thursday and was 13lbs 4oz and 24.5" long. I have to call today and make her 4 month checkup appt...holy crap my baby is going to be 4 months before I know it :shock: where does the time go?!

Attachments

• DSC04858.jpg
    DSC04858.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC04841.jpg
    DSC04841.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC04846.jpg
    DSC04846.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
R- she is so darn cute. I can not believe she is going to be 4 months old soon where did the time go indeed? I said I was going to be pregnant before you had her and that didn't happen so now I better be pregnant before she turns one or I might be a little mad :rofl:

She's such a cutie Rhonda! Jack looks so much younger then her...and she's so much more alert. Was she alert at 2 months of age? He is for a little bit like twice a day but thats it.

Okay so a good friend of mine has had rash for months and no doctor could figure it out...well her daughter and her mom just broke out in it and now they are saying it's scabies....EW!!!!

Anyways...this friend has watched my children a few times and has been here quite a bit..and I"m terrified we're going to get in.:( I called a doctor (not ours, shes off) and they said to not PRE treat it and if we start to show signs then treat it......urgh!

I rather get the cream and use it, b/c it can take up to two months for symptoms appear and well I don't want to start dealing with that.

What do you ladies think......she's held the baby quite a bit, we've been to her house and she's been here, do you think we'll get it? Thats just so gross! yuck. I know she's clean but she does home health care and I'm sure she got it there.

As far as AF goes......I got it on August 17th last month. and it last the normal 9day. So techinally it should have been due by the 15 of this month(28days), but I know i very from 28 to 35 days. So....today i'm at Cd 35...and NO sign of it. I always spot for a few days, and I did when I got my first one since Jack. It started off spotting for 3 days then it came. So idk, It could just be late but then again I have a few things that make me think/feel preggers so idk.

I think i'll buy a test tonight and if it's negative in the morning I'll wait a week adn if i STILL don't have it I'll do a blood test and then get the IUD.:)

Wow I can't believe Kaiya is almost 4 months. Does seem very unreal.
She is so beautiful and Gabby the picture of all the boys is just awesome.
What handsome young men you have there.

Got a thunderstorm building up outside, looks like we are in for some rain so going to have to shut the computer off since I have been told I live in the lightening capital of the world.

Love you all. No news for Lea...maybe there is another jelly tot amoungst us and we just don't know it yet!!!

No she wasn't that alert at 2 months either Gabby, around 3 months is where they are awake a lot more during the day and start being more social, cooing, laughing, recognizing you and smiling more. Remember since Jack was born early he will be a little behind schedule, Kaiya was 3 weeks early and she's behind where Brayden was developmentally too.

I'm being selfish and sad.........So my husband brother is getting married and Brain is going to be the best man(but he doesnt want to be) and Owen will be the ring barrer.....I'm not in it..:( It just upsets me, i dont want my husband walking with another women, and I don't want him going to a bachelor party and all that stuff...it makes me want to cry.

And i HATE that he and our son is in the wedding but not me.......! Brains sister is standing up for the Bride, why can't I too.....:(

Rhonda, she is such a cutie and getting big so fast.

Debs, I'm still pregnant and feel like I show no signs of not being pregnant anytime soon!

Lady, I'm glad your u/s went well.

Gabs, don't get upset it's just a processional and I'm sure he'll be good at the bachelor party.

Awe Hun..your almost there...9 days untill your overdue. Never know what will happen in nine days.

And......NO bachelor party for him! I couldn't go to either of my sisters.....so therefore NO way.....to be honest I don't trust him going. The wedding part okay i know I have to get over but not that. nope nope nope.

I can understand that....Hopefully it doesn't turn into a huge argument or something...he just needs to realize that's a no no and forget it now.

Rhonda, you cracked me up, I noticed it only after you said it.

Lea, just a few more days....:hug:

Hey Gabs, when was the last time your friend was over and holding the baby? was her skin exposed while she was holding him or on your funiture? I would call the doc back and speak to your reg doc who knows you and your family (especially the baby). Scabies is HIGHLY contagious from close contact. takes about 21 days for new eggs (eww gross) to hatch under the skin (usually in folds like the elbow, knee, between fingers. Then for kids on the Scalp,Face, Neck, Palms of the hands and, Soles of the feet). Most docs recommend that if one person in the family has it EVERYONE should get treated even if they don't have symptoms.

Praying this doesnt happen to your beautiful family!!

Thanks Nicky, Yea she was holding him, doctors had told her it was an allergic reaction to something(for about 2 months!!), and finally her daughter and mom broke out in it and now they've diagnosed scabies. The reason i didnt think it was scabies is b/c she had it ALL over her body. everywhere.

She's been here lots and they've been there a few times. and she would hold jack everytime, and also her daughter would crawl into Jack's carseat. I"M SURE he'll evenutally break out.....don't you think?!?!

I've called our doctor and waiting for nurse to call back.

I know they say to treat babysitters, close family, and friends......so i'm not to sure WHY this dumb idiot said not too...

He said not to because he is a dumb idiot!!!!! lol. If you haven't already just wash all the clothing and keep an eye on everyone.

Hello Everyone!! Just wanted to pop in and give you some :hugs:

Nyltin - keeping everything crossed for a safe arrival soon

Rhonda - Kaiya is lush

LadyBee - Love little 'M' so beautiful and so happy for you

love to all of you

I will update soon, I am just real poorly at the minute and having some probs feeding Adriana and feeling a little low so trying to keep busy so the dreaded PND does not sneak in as I feel like its starting to (might be cos I am so ill) but I will come by and update as soon as I can!!! Oh and post pics of my Princess :D

xxxxx

YAY!! :hugs: So nice to hear from you hun, keep busy and remember how much I love you :kiss:

thanks hun :hugs: and thanks for ur siggy its beautiful xxx

I've missed you!!!!!! I hope you feel better soon luv!

Gabs, I'm so sorry you have to worry about this now!!! Grr, stupid scabies. DH had them when he was little, he got them from his dad who stayed at a cheap hotel when he was driving truck...they were the only two to get them though, hopefully you all don't have it!!!!

Jai-Jai I am so excited to hear from you. I can not wait to see pictures. Sorry you are feeling a little down, remember there are plenty of people here to talk to. :hugs:

Gabs- Sorry about the scabies scare. A friend of ours took her daughter in and found out she had scabies to. Sebastian had played with her recently so I was scared but he was ok. I hope the boys are ok too but as Nicky said just watch out for signs. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->