Team Jelly Belly!!!

I just wanted to check on you nicky! I hope things go well sweetheart! :hug:

I'm BAAAACK everything was perfect!! Babybear has a heartbeat of 141 we are measuring 6w2d woooohooo soooo happy :)

here is a pic I will also try to upload a quick video of the hb

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/nickysdestiny/pregnancy%20stuff/editedbabybear6w2d.jpg

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/nickysdestiny/pregnancy%20stuff/th_hbvideo6w2d.jpg

:yipee: Such fantastic news!!! I'm so happy for you hun, glad everything is just perfect :hugs:

PERFECTION!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!! That's an awesome HB! I just saw that a couple of days ago too.....:cloud9: How awesome!!!!! I am so stoked! :happydance: I saw the little flicker on your vid too! Isn't it just AMAZING?!?!

I have just realized, I have a Jelly Belly Bump Buddy!!!! :) We're only 3 days apart! :D :hugs2::hugs2::hugs2:
I knew everything was ok, and I'm so happy!

Thanks so much!! It was great!! I am sooooo excited and relieved!!! wooohooo bump buddies!!! lol now Sara needs to join us....I have a good feeling :)

Thanks Nicky you are so sweet to include me in the Jelly Belly Baby Bump Crew (what a mouthful).

I hope everyone is ok. Its been quiet on our board for a couple of days.

Sara, when are you gonna test with a FRER?

MRZZZZZ BEE my bump buddy, how are you feeling?

Gabs~ How are you and the boys? No out breaks right? Did AF come yet?

I do not know when I would test with a FRER, I do not think I am pregnant so I do not want to waste my money but if for some miracle AF does not show up on Thursday I will get one Friday night.

Hey ladies. I had a busy weekend. Still having lots of moments of M/S...not feeling great atm. Good news to me though. :)

I had a job interview I had to push through this morning. I'm a little dismayed because it's not what I thought it would be and it just makes me wish I could just stay on my own for work, I just can not fathom working at places like this......grr.

I have been MOODY! I'm nice as possible but I sure do have a short fuse. DH has been good, it's not him...I just can't handle stupid people these days.

Been sleeping a tiny bit better, but that's ok. The main thing is I have moments of feeling perfectly normal during the day then moments of feeling very sick. I am going to have to eat a ginger snap right now....

C'mon Sara! I know you're prego! :D

Nicky, Congrats on your wonderful ultrasound!

Lady, Sorry about the M/S, but you're right it is good news to you.

Sara, I hope your BFP is waiting for you on Thursday!

Lea, I hope Pudah arrives ASAP!! Can't wait to meet him!! :hug:

Nicky, I love your new siggy. You and your daughter are sooo pretty! I wish I could see it closer! :D

Lea, any new jelly belly members?!?! :D

Thanks!! here we are!! lol

Attachments

• 2008_0616files0023.jpg
    2008_0616files0023.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
  • p15095s1102349_19.jpg
    p15095s1102349_19.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
OMG, SOOO BEAUTIFUL! :D You all make a gorgeous family, I can't wait to see Baby Bear with you! :D :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->