Team Jelly Belly!!!

:test: :dance:

yeh i am annoyed!!! nothing i can do - i did it all last month - really down, gonna go to the dr and get tests done to see if even ov'ing and get DF's SA done too!! we have been trying kinda since May - well not using protection and then solid for 3 or 4 months so i think i just want to know now!! FX for you Gabs its sounding good!!! xxxxx

I know what you mean Jai.

I've been properly trying since June, not using any sort of protection. The only thing I did wrong was that I used KY. So last cycle was my first one trying without KY but with preseed, but it didnt work (used OPKs, tried temping etc). I think I'll give myself till December, and there's still nothing, perhaps I should get myself checked out to see if I am even OVing

Ms Twiggy glad AF has left you or will be leaving soon. That sucks hat hubby will be gone but you might get lucky, stranger things have happened. I do not use preseed and I got nothing either so I can not say if it works or not. I heard good things about it though so who knows. Either way you decide I hope it works.

Liyana, where do you live?

If you get ewcm then you don't need to use preseed. I've never used it myself so I can't help you decide hun.

it is official, I did not O. my temp was down to 97.56 today. My poor body was trying but it just would not happen. This is only my second official cycle off of BC and I had to force last cycle to come. I will not wait 77 days again this time though. I am so upset because I was having these cramps I thought maybe I did O but I think the cramps were my body trying and nothing happened. Gabs you are the only one left in the running now not to put too much pressure on you.

Hugs to you srm0421....fingers crossed that that's not the case!

Thanks FF has not taken away my possible O day but I just feel that with my temps it is not possible. I could be wrong though, this is the first month using vag temps and a good BBT so it could be more accurate and this could be my new norm but I am not too optimistic. I really hope my body did release and egg. We got our air conditioning to work yesterday and my husband slept with a fan but I do not think that could have done too much, I will be ok after I freak out a little bit.

ok this is the only hope I have to hold on to. This is a chart that I found that resembles mine.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/85294.html

see Sara and they turned out pregnant!! Don't loose hope until the :witch: arrives hun!

anyone heard from Gabby today? Wondered if she poas??

Oh right! She is about 10 dpo today right? Wonder if she tried?

Very good news Sara....PMA all the way!

Thanks gals I have been waiting to see if Gabby has been on but I don't think so, I will check her chart and see what it says.

Nope she has not posted a temp yet for today. Hope she is ok.

Hello ladies...sorry its been a long day. Havent had time to come on here.

Afraid i dont have any good news for you all......temp is still ok, but i have some spotting going on alittle bit when i wipe or check cp(cp is opened)...and i have terrible cramps....so im sure af is only a day or two away.

I am so gutted this cycle and i dont know why..tears roll down the cheek. I guess b/c last month my cycle was 28days , month b4 was 35 days..and now this one...umm going ot guess about 32?.....HOW will i ever get pregnant...unless i bd EVERYDAY!..:( im just a mess right now.....

Sorry to be so down...i've been praying to god all day that af doesnt show but i just have that gut feeling she will be here soon enough.....

At least i have you girls and we are in this together.:)

Thanks for your pov ladies. I don't get ewcm so I probably should keep on trying with the PreSeed. I heard that evening promrose helps with the ewcm, is it true?

btw, R, I'm from Malaysia :D faaar faaar away from all of you ladies heheh

So sorry Gabs but remember what we said, if none of us get a :bfp: this cycle we all expect one next month and we are cashing in what is due to us. I hope AF stays away though and your body is just making you work for your :bfp: good luck

Hi Girls,

Wow so much has happened in just a few days.

Jenna, I am so sorry that the witch got you too. Are you thinking of going for CD21 test?

Rhonda, oh my word, how exciting. That picture is so cute. I have my fingers crossed it will be a girl, my son's heart beat was 146 at his 7 week scan.

Gabby when look at your charts I so think this is your month, don't give up, I have said a little prayer for you.

Sara you are also still in the race, I will say a little prayer for you too. Keep us posted.

Sarah, all this talk about Twilight and know my hubby says we have to go and watch it when it comes out here because he loves vampire movies!

My internet connection is soooo slow today and there is so much here to read :)

Liyana, I really think you should try without the Preseed this month, my FS is dead against any form of lubrication even Preseed. If your timing isn't right you can try with me in January.

I went to see my FS yesterday and low and behold, my secondary cyste/follicle thingy is too big. My FS has said that it will take a month to shrink so will only be able to try again in January. I was so upset and cried all the way back to work but I suppose there is nothing I can do but wait and give the good old naturaly way a try, you never know a miracle could happen!!!

Ashley, how are you doing? Have you decided against the progesterone and going to just do the CD21 test instead?

Lea we are just one day apart this cycle, I will live vicariously through you.

PMA girls, we need to find it and hang onto it :)

Hello ladies...sorry its been a long day. Havent had time to come on here.

Afraid i dont have any good news for you all......temp is still ok, but i have some spotting going on alittle bit when i wipe or check cp(cp is opened)...and i have terrible cramps....so im sure af is only a day or two away.

I am so gutted this cycle and i dont know why..tears roll down the cheek. I guess b/c last month my cycle was 28days , month b4 was 35 days..and now this one...umm going ot guess about 32?.....HOW will i ever get pregnant...unless i bd EVERYDAY!..:( im just a mess right now.....

Sorry to be so down...i've been praying to god all day that af doesnt show but i just have that gut feeling she will be here soon enough.....

At least i have you girls and we are in this together.:)

Gabby hun don't be sad, your cervix is open, that is fantastic news!! I bet you are spotting because its the time :af: is due and your hormone levels are just not high enough yet to keep :af:completely away, it happens to lots of girls...I haven't lost hope for you yet so don't you go loosing it! :hugs: Have you done any opks yet??

Morning girls!

Hey Debs, thanks for the prayer...and so GLAD to hear from you!:) Sorry about the bad news...but hey just like you said...a miracle could happen(lay offf this month and watch you'll get preggers!:)

Well...dont want to jinx myself but...i dont have much spotting goin on today..nothing through the night....? Also cp is closed today...so werid?! BTW Rhonda..af isnt due untill next week tuesday or wednesday....?? I hoping, praying that she doesnt come but....i had this a few months back i was spotting slowly then the witch did come...but we'll see!

NO opks anymore..i decided to just lay off and wait....grrr how much fun eh!
Hubby went to work today..so not doing much but house cleaning and baking cookies with the lo's!

Btw...boobs are alil sore..and i was SO nausea last night...what the heck..if im not preggo then idk whats going on...ya know...cause my mind was tootally on af coming so wasnt making up symptoms ya know

Eeek, so when will you test? I can't believe you are going to keep us in suspense but then again maybe it is best to wait and then when you get your BFP it will be nice and dark and not a faint line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->