• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Jelly Belly!!!

Come on Pudah!

Thinking of you all and sending you lots of love.

Come on Pudah!!

Well girls, I am starting to spot so AF is on her way.

Hello girls,
Went to the doc this afternoon and my bp was higher than what they like and they sent me to the hospital to be induced. So I am writing you from my hospital bed. I will keep you ladies updated!

Wow, sorry about the high BP but exciting that you are being induced, you will have your little boy soon.

I hope all goes well sweetheart! I'm really excited!!! :dance::headspin::happydance::bunny:

Hey girls..!:) Hope everyone is doing well.

Ladybee how are you feeling? I can't beileve your nine weeks already!

Rhonda~YAy for working out!! Good JOB! I'm still trying but somedays I'm just too tired!

Sara~ I'm so sorry af is on her way....she's such a hag. Don't give up sweetie try and stay positive. You will get that bean soon! HUGS

Lea~ Good luck swetie! Your probably holding him now....maybe? I'm thinking and praying for you and bubs! can't wait for an update.

Nikki~how are you feeling? Any Morning sickness yet?

Af came for me....YAY.....Got my IUD>....YAY! Lol and Jack is sleeping through the night. YAY!!!!! haha....he goes to bed around 9pm and is up between 3 and 5..so thats great! Have his 2 month check up today. :)

Btw...I treated the scabies last week, we never had any sign of it..but we're all treated and my house was completly cleaned. So fingers crossed we'll be fine!

Hey Gabs, glad things seem to be going so good for you. Let us know how his check up goes and how much he weights. Af got me this morning but I am ok. This will be my 3rd month of the clomid and 3 is our lucky number so I will hope for twins to give us a total of 3 kids but do not want triplets cuz i would be super scared. :rofl: I read too much into things :rofl:

Hey Gabs, I am glad things are going well! I WISH I was 9 weeks, but I've got another week before that milestone.
I've been feeling sick and drained...about to take a nap right now actually.

Hope everyone is well. Sara, I am so sorry about that hag...:hug:

Hey Gabs, I'm feelin alright. m/s off and on but its not really normal m/s.

Any news on Pudah?

Hello Ladies,

At the doctor find out my pressure was high and I had my membranes stripped. I think that definitely did help the process get started. Well I got into my room about 3:45 pm and got hooked to the moniters. I labored on my own for about an hour or so (contractions 8-12 mins apart) doc measured me and I was 4 cm (I was 3 at the office) and ordered up pitocin. I got up to 4 mins apart and they were manageable. Then about 9 still at 4 cm, doc broke my waters. Then OMG did they hurt like hell...........who knew that would make such a difference. Each contraction made more fluid come out (sorry if TMI). The first one was so disgusting!! I was so exhausted after and about an hour of those rough ass contractions that I said if this goes any longer I am going to need some sleep. I was exhausted I was falling asleep in between each one. So I called for the epi around 10 and by the time she got there and put it in it was a little after 11. I truly only got about 15 mins of pain relief because the doc came into measure me and I was fully dialated and I had this pressure that kept coming from the baby moving down. If I had of known I would have progressed so fast I would have never got the epi. I almost made it completely natural......40 mins more and I would have done it. Finally I had to tell the nurse I need to push and 3 pushes later Zavien Theodore was born Sept 30, 2009 at 11:34 pm 7 lbs 14oz 21 inches long. We couldn't believe his weight because that was Zoe's weight. I couldn't wait to see him because the cleaned him up and did the necessary stuff before they let me see him and then daddy held him. He latched on like a pro right away. I definitely liked this birth better (minus the pain) because with Zoe I got and epi after 5 contractions on Pit with Zoe but with him I made it way further and I actually felt him come out. I didn't feel a thing with Zoe and I wanted to experience that this time around. I'm home and tired but who has time to rest. Zoe is so excited and wants to constantly hold him. Well I'm going to take it down and get some rest while he is resting especially since Zoe is staying with my grandmother for the weekend. Thanks for checking up on me. I will post pics later. Talk with yall later!
Love ya!

:yipee: Glad things went well for you dear, rest up and enjoy your new bundle, then we want pictures. Congrats on the birth of your precious baby.

Welcome to the world precious Zavien!!!!! I'm so happy to hear your news, and that things are going well for you all now! Good job mommy! :hug:

First of all.....CONGRATS Nyltin on your new baby boy! I love his name. It sounds like everything went wonderful and that Zoe is loving being a big sister. You get your rest and enjoy your first cuddles with your little boy, we'll be waiting to hear from you and see pictures of your little man. Congrats and thinking of you and your family~!:)

Mel..Sorry I thought you were 9weeks....sorry your feel rubbish, hopefully things will perk up in 2nd tri for you! I'm still over the moon for you. :)

Niki~glad things are well. When's your next appt?

Sara~again i'm so sorry about AF showing up....but so glad you are positive! And TWINS>....wow wouldn't that be awesome!:) I'll hope for twins for you!:) C'mon lucky number 3!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!:)

Jack's appt went well, got his injections and all. So he's 11lbs!!! He's on the charts for term babies..and he's in the 25% percentile! My little man isn't so little. lol. :)

He's doing great with growing and all. We did start him on a nebulizer treatment twice a day for the next couple months...because his lungs are very wheezy..:( But this should help. It's too cute/sad with his little ducky mask! lol

Gabs- Glad to hear that Jack is growing well!! Sorry he's gotta do the nebs though.

My next apptointment will be oct 19 i believe. I'm supposed to get a NT scan done too but not sure when they are gonna do that.

awe Lea I love his name! I can't wait to see pics of the little guy and with big sister Zoe enjoying him as well. Glad the labor was easier for you this time around!

Yay baby Jack for being 11lbs, wow! Kaiya was 13lbs 4 oz like 3 weeks ago, not sure what she weighs now but sounds to me like Jack is doing awesome!! Sorry he has a nebulizer :( those things work great though! I'm sure he's little lungs will be good as new before you know it!

Nicky they do the NT scan between 12-14 weeks I believe. Get a profile shot of your baby at that scan so we can guess the sex of the baby, I love doing that :D Are you going to find out what your having?

Kaiya is doing well had her first little illness the begining of the week :( but she's much better now. She's got her 4 month check up next week so I'll see how much she weighs then. Oh and she's got 2 little boyfriends already, hee hee. Brody (he's a month younger) and Jameson (he's 2.5 months older)...decisions decisions LOL!! For those of you who don't check my jounal here is a recent pic of her. And Brayden has about mastered the potty training. He's had a few accidents but is doing very well, so glad I don't have to buy him diapers anymore!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC04889.jpg
    DSC04889.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
Wow! Congralations Lea on the birth of baby Zavien. You are very brave to even attempt it with out an epidural.

Glad little Jack isn't so little any more. I hope the nebulizer does the trick quickly. Ducky mask :rof: I image he would look very cute indeed.

Anyone had any feed back from Jenna. I so hope she is okay and hasn't been hit by the baby blues.

Jessica is moving around a lot the last three days, even daddy can feel her move around under my skin. It is so awesome.

Here is the latest bump comparison. I will be 24 weeks tomorrow :)

Attachments

• 4w5d 12w5d 16w0d 19w5d 23w5d profile comparison.jpg
    4w5d 12w5d 16w0d 19w5d 23w5d profile comparison.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116