• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Jelly Belly!!!

Can't address everyone this minute, but Nicky, our next scan is on the same day! :D

I'm not 100% I will get a scan that day, hoping they can do a quick one so DH and DD can see. But yes when the time comes we will be finding out what babybear is. DD said the other day that God gave her a dream that babybear was a boy, so she is convinced she will have a little brother.

I thought I was out last night :( my cramps were sooooo bad I thought for sure I would start spotting at any moment. but thank God I didn't still a little sore right now but nothing like last night.

Nicky. I had those cramps too...soo bad. But everything was fine.:) So I"m sure bubs is doing well! :)

ANd Debs......OH MY.....Miss skinnny mini! you look awesome. GOsh I'm not even pregnant and I"m way bigger then our 23 week belly. lol I can't believe your more then half way it's amazing.!!!
how exciting that you both can feel her move..:)

hi there my jelly sisters! how are you all doing?

so sorry i havent been around for so long. I've been feeling down in the dumps, god knows why, i blame hormones. but i finally got to stay over at my parents' last weekend and i feel tonnes better. I guess i was just home sick. too long staying at the inlaws'.

currently havving bouts of engorged boobies every other day and man it sucks. hurts like hell, sigh. been keeping myself happy by playing Glamour Age on facebook, if anyone would like to join me, lol.

i've been following lea's progress via facebook and so glad that she now has pudah safe and sound in her arms :)

little alisha is already a month old, and she's been such a doll so far. although i'm still trying ot figure out the whole 'being mommy' business, but i guess i'll get the hang of it sooner or later.

will check in again soon, sorry I can't address everyone at the moment.

love y'all lots

xoxo

Hey girls,

Liyanna - glad Alisha is doing well, sorry you've got the baby blues - keep seeing your family if that's what you need to do. Hope you're getting out and about - are you allowed to - I can't remember what your confinement rules were??

Lea! Congrats on your little boy - great name and well done for getting so far with out meds. Sounds like a great delivery.

MT and Nicky - wow sounds like you're both doing great! Hope you get your energy back soon.

Gabs and R - glad your broods are doing well :)

News from me - had a great feeling about last month, did lots of BDing just for fun and felt positive. But had very red bleeding about 8 dpo, which went away after about 24h - stayed away for another couple of days, got really optimistic that it might stay away, but didn't. :-( But it was different to normal, very red and healthy (?) looking, instead of heaps of brown spotting. Maybe my body is getting better?
But the best news is the SA results came back normal!! 20.5 million count, and way above average motility and everything else normal. The overall 'score' was something like 50 when above 20 is considered normal. My husband practically cried he was so worried! The count is only just above the threshold of 20 million and that's with 5 days of abstinence, so we might try every 3rd day instead of every other day, but I'm pretty happy with it.
Now we've got to wait for a referral to a FS so that I can perhaps get clomid prescribed. Very annoyed that my GP can't give it me and we might be waiting 6 months for a referral, but hopefully it will be less.

Glad you're all well. I'll probably be AWOL for a few more weeks now but hope you all stay well.
Hugs xxx

Sorry I missed it on the day, but Happy 8!!!!! :hug:

wow!! Lea congrats hun!!!

Debs - you look fab love the bump pics!!

Nicky - look forward to your scan ppic and sorry if i never said it before but congrats and happy 6 weeks!!

Ladybee - soooooooo excited for your scan pic :D still over the moon ur preggo

Sara - sorry hag bitc h got you :( hope this is a better month :hugs:

Gabs - glad Jack is gaining weight well!!! did :af: come??

Liyana - glad all is ok sorry your feeling low!!

rhonda - sooo pleased about your playdate friend and cant believe kaiya is 4months!!!!

caroline - glad SA is norm, reeeeally hope this is it for u soon

afm - love every second and super busy with friends etc do something everday its fab although its making time with Adriana go too quickly!!! sorry not around as much i still think of u all, alot of the time and miss u but i just dont have as much time now!! but i love this and cant wait to start TTC in 2 and a half yrs lol - well i can but i loved it, loved being preg and loved the birth :)

:hugs: spk soon i promise

sorry not been in all ur journals yet :hugs:

Well I went a head and changed docs. The office I was going to wanted me to see all the docs even the one I flat out refuse to see. I always feel a bit rushed with the docs and not 100% comfortable. So I made an appointment with the doc that delivered DD that will be on the 20th. They will def do an u/s so I'm excited about that so is DH since he missed the last one

Hi Girls,

Hope you are all having a super weekend.
I have put some pictures of Jessica's bedroom in my journal if anyone is curious :)

Good luck for the up and coming scans.

Sara, Ashley, Caroline.......how are you girls doing?

Wow its been a bit on the slow side here in the group. Hope all is well with everyone.

I am here, not really getting on BNB until after O so I do not stress myself out. Will be back once I get crosshairs. Miss you glas :hugs:

Well ladies I am out again. My beautiful babybear stopped growing 9 days ago. :(

OH NICKY!! :hugs2: Sweetie, I am SO sorry......words just cannot express.......

...I am so sorry honey.

Nicky....I'm very sorry for you and your family. I too don't have words to express how sad I feel for you. Please hang in there babe, take one day at a time. Big hugs to you sweetie.

Sooo quiet in here lately...hope everyone is doing okay.

Debs..how is that little princess growing? I can't believe how far you are! Gosh she'll be here before we know it.

LB~how are you feeling? is the morning sickness getting better?

Rhonda~ I follow your journal...but had to say hi in here as well!

Jenna~your little princess is adorable...and yes witch did come. :)

Sara~your chart is looking very nice so far. Fingers crossed for you my dear!

I hope life isn't to rough lately for everyone, always thinking of you all!

Things are going okay around here. First off we bought a doggie!:) She's 2yrs old and is a lab, pointer mix. She's chocolate colored, 60lbs, pure muscle, and is AWESOME with our boys! I love her to death !!! It's amazing to see after one day of being here she knew that I was her mom and she comes to me for everything. Gosh it's like having another child...love it!:)

Jack is growing sooo much these days. My little porker is 3months old and is 12lbs! :) He's still battling his sickness......he had RSV and pneumonia again...

He hasn't been completely healthy since we was born..:( He's doing okay and still full of smiles and coos!:)

Not much else going on . today is hubbies bday and the boys and I made, flowers and trees with foot prints of them , and then Owen and I made a Jar and put picutes and happy bday on it and filled it with thoughts of our feeling about daddy and things we love to do with him.

Tomorrow we are taking just Owen to Wisconsin Dells just for two days and a night. He earned it by doing little things and filling up his piggy bank. I'm so excitied to spend time with just him and Brian, but sad to leave my other babies too. PLUS i DONT want to wear a swimsuit....:( I am going to get a one piece today.

Well that's it for now. Love you girls. Hang in there and can you believe Turkey day is around the corner?!?!

Nicky I am so sorry dear :hugs2: I wish you all the love and well wishes in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->