Team Jelly Belly!!!

Guess we should probably close this thread as everyone writes in their own journals now.....

Gabs I have spoken to you breifly but just want to say again that you and your family are in our prayers everyday and I pray Jack has a safe recovery!!

I hope that you all are ok and those of you TTC get the much deserved BFP and those preggers eeeeeeeek I cant believe how far gone you are Debs and already KB your soooo far already it goes too dam quick this thing called time!!!

As for me and Adriana we are doing really well, I love every second it really is the best thing to ever happen to anyone and I just cant wait for you all to experience this joy and love i feel everyday! we have both had colds the last week so just trying to get over that now - she doesn't let it stop her smiling though :yipee: she is always smiling at me and giggling!! It is the most beautiful thing ever, she is a real morning person too like me, so when I first wake up with her she gives me huge smiles before she asks for any milkies :D :cloud9:

I can't wait to TTC again but it will be some time before we do - at least 2yrs!! Rhonda hun, r u gonna have a 3rd?

oh don't close this thread, not all the JB's have journals...I wouldn't want to loose touch with any of you :hugs:

as for having a 3rd...I don't know, I still have 3 years to decide though...I wouldn't even think of trying for a 3rd until Kaiya is close to 3 years old. The spacing between Brayden and Kaiya is good but it was so rough in the beginning with Brayden still being in diapers...I had a hard time. Happy to report that he is fully potty trainned now though :yipee: and I mananged to do it before he turned 3 too! Yay me! :rofl: Tim on the other had say we are having a 3rd (how nice of him to decide seeing as he isn't the one who has to give up his body for 9 months :dohh: ) and he's already nammed him too...so apparently we're having a boy next time and his name will be Bryce Stephen. I do think if I were to have another I would want a boy next time too, but think we both decided if it does happen we will choose team yellow next time as we have stuff for both now :D

Totally 100% agree with you Jenna, kids are the very best thing in life, I can't wait for the rest of you to experience it too :kiss:

Yes I remember yoou haveing a hard time - that was always what I said and still do say to Jos - I need to wait until Adriana is out of nappies before the next one is here, so we are thinking we will TTC in Nov 2011 so there will be between 3 and 4 yrs between them, depedning when we fall. so looks like you and I Rhonda could be TTC at the same time!! You know I am soo soooooooo happy you will be on team :yellow: next time, it is the best thing ever!! Now I have been on :yellow: I would never find out it was just so much fun guessing and that ultimate gift of finding out at the end was immense :D

end of 2011 eh? hmm...maybe...would be wonderful to be pregnant with you again hun :hugs:

Jenna and Rhonda!! Don't close it...I've finally just gotten the time to get back on the forums. I miss my jelly bellies on BnB. I'm glad we all talk on fbook though =)

Sarah!!!! :hugs: Your back :yipee:

I still pop in here so I'll be around to watch you get your :bfp: Where are you in your cycle right now?

:wohoo: people are back - I was hoping the 'lets close it' would give pp; a kick up the backside...I wrote it too when I did not realise ppls lives were sad :cry: sorry girls love y'all!

:yipee: Sarah!!!! your baaaaaaaaaack!! :yipee: TTC?

:dance: Yay! Let the Jelly Belly's live!! Here Here! :D I promise to post in here more if everyone else will do the same. It is easier than going to 40 different journals every day. Love you girlies! I'm tuckered and am heading to bed, this working out at night thing is kicking my butt, but in a good way :) I'm sleeping like a baby all night, love it!! :thumbup:

Yay Sarah is back :yipee:

Sorry been AWOL girls. Work has been so busy and with gym (a class called Preggi Bellies) twice a week I don't have time in the evening to log in and catch up.

My maternity leave starts on the 18th December so from then I will have quite a lot of time to catch up.

My C-Section has been booked for the 21/01/2010 but I suspect she may come before hand because she is HUGE.
At my 30 week scan on Monday she weighed 1.6kgs which is well above average roughly what a 32 week old baby should weigh. She is going to be tall like her mummy and daddy.

Can't wait to see our remaining JBs get their BFPs.

I have missed you all :hugs:

Hi Mel,

Not sure about everyone else but it is summer here in SA and so it is damn hot.
By the time I get home I just want to put my feet up.

I go on maternity leave next Friday 18th December. I can't wait. So looking forward to sleeping in and having a toilet nice and close by because my bladder can't retain more than 5 drops at the moment!!!!

How are you doing? I see you are already 17 weeks. That is fantastic. 2nd trimester is awesome. Have you regained all your energy? I did most of the work on Jessica's room in my 2nd trimester and I am so greatful now because I don't have the energy at the moment to tackle such a big task. Are you going to paint the room or are you happy with the colour?

How are all the rest of you? Those of you with babies, they must be getting quite big now, even little Adriana.

Jessica was supposed to weigh 1.7kg (3.75 pounds) at her 32 week scan but instead she topped the scales at 2.5kgs (5.4 pounds). My gynae says, tall people have tall babies. Makes sensese!!! Her EDD has moved to the 8th January but my gynea says he think she will stay in longer, so he is keeping my C-section date 21/01/2010 for now. The date has a nice ring to it but I don't think she will wait until then, plus she will probably be 5kgs (11 pounds) by then!!!!

Hope to hear from the rest of you soon.

As soon as I am on leave I will be able to log in more often.

Big hugs,
Debs

Thanks for the update hun!

I was thinking about you and thought gee, I better check the ol' thread...

It's sparse around here. I actually think the girls gave up on it. Caroline, Ashley, and Sarah (though she's ttc again as you see in her latest post) haven't been on in AGES and I guess the rest of us are just preoccupied.

I know Jenna is frustrated with BnB right now (I'm not sure why, but it's on her profile...lol)
Sara is going through some hard times, but her and S are doing fine.
Rhonda keeps up with her parenting journal
Nicky has a broken heart it seems
Gabs pops in every now and then in the journals...little Jack seems to be well, though has had some rough patches
Not sure what Liyana is up to, just being a happy mommy I'm sure :D
and Lea is too I'm sure. :D

As for me, I am feeling great! I think you've been to my preggy journal, but I hope you pop in there soon!

xoxox Take care all Jellies.....Good luck to all! :hug::hug:

I'm still here ladies!! My heart has mended well, thanks to the overwhelming love from Jesus and everyone else!!! hope you all are well.

Deb!! How are you doing girl?? I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you for your pregnancy! We need to catch up soon...it's been way too long!!

I'm in my second cycle of TTC...I'm 1 day late, but I also took B6 this month, so that could be the reason why.

Anyways, I'm trying to be better about posting, but I moderate another pregnancy/mommy/ttc website, so it's hard to manage them all!

I will Rhonda!! I'm officially on CD 1 of my third cycle TTC. I am going to take Evening Primrose Oil to help with my EWCM (remember-I have had that globby mucus around O rather than EWCM ever since having Michael); I took it last month and it made my O mucus extremely EWCMy! And I'm also going to do OPKs to pinpoint my O date. I took B6 last cycle, and it totally delayed O by 3-4 days. But my LP has been about 12-13 days long each cycle, so I'm going to quit taking any B vitamins.

I soooo thought I was pregnant this past cycle, cause I was having major insomnia, bloody noses, and blood when I spat out my toothpaste. But, those last 2 could have been from the dry snowy air.

Can we keep this thread open and running? I miss all my old Jelly Bellies! And it looks like there are some new ones on here....So what CD are all of you new girls on??

I'm always around, I try to get on bnb once a day if I can and keep up with my journal. This time of year is so hectic for me so if I am MIA a lot I appologize! Debs is scheduled to have her little girl in just 30 days!! :yipee: Can't wait to meet you Jessica!

Hi Girls,

Yay for maternity leave :yipee:
But what am I going to do with my time whilst I wait for Jessica to arrive.
The room is done, her bags are packed. I have done my Christmas shopping.
Hmmmmm....it is going to be a long few weeks.

I start having weekly scans from this coming Monday 28th December.
Last scan said that Little-J is due 8th January but the dates apparently always change towards the end and become a bit unrealiable so my gynea is still addiment for now that he will be waiting until the 21st January but I strongly suspect that my daughter has another date in mind!!!

So sorry Sarah that you didn't get your BFP this past month but sounds like you have a good plan for the next few weeks. I also battled getting my EWCM just right and what I found really helped with either fresh grapefruit or grapefruit juice every day from CD7 to CD27. The Vitimin C is meant to work wonders and grapefruit juice is very high in Vitamin C.

Rhonda, your signature with your kits is adorable. Can't believe how big Kaiya is getting.

Here is a bump picture I did a few weeks ago, can't remeber if I put it here or only in my journal.

Attachments

• 4w5d 12w5d 16w0d 19w5d 23w5d 26w6d 30w6d 33w6d profile comparison.jpg
    4w5d 12w5d 16w0d 19w5d 23w5d 26w6d 30w6d 33w6d profile comparison.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member