• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Jelly Belly!!!

Ladies, I just uploaded the video from my scan Monday....here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Py6zYUKYY
:cloud9:

Nicky I am so sorry for your loss sweetie :cry: I know how hard that is. I hope you will continue to try your sweet little one is waiting for you, and someday it will happen, I have faith!!! :hugs:

KB that is so sweet, M looks so happy in there :cloud9:

Hi Girls,

At work so not able to browse back through all the news or watch the video.
I will try and log in when I am at home this weekend.

So sorry about your news Nicky. I hope you don't have to wait to long.

Love and miss you all. Sorry I haven't had a chance to log in, but work is just really hectic.

Big hugs,
Debs

I removed the vid so I wouldn't risk my sister seeing it if she remembered I have a youtube acct. I sent her a vid to watch and thought what if she sees that I have a new one to watch! :shock: I will put it back up after next week. :)

What happened to us.............:( I see we all write everywhere else but here...:( SO sad...lets get our group back. Luv you all

I know, Sarah wrote me on facebook and wanted to know where we all were as her and Tony are now offically TTC. Time for a reunion girls, get your busy bodies back in here. I miss you all!! :hugs:

Awe yay for Sarah! That's exciting!!!:) I'm here Sarah so come and post! :) Miss you.

I am around too and as I dont have time now to go into everyones journals :'( so it would be good to have this more active!?! I want to keep up with you all so much but find it difficult going lots of different places - I am not setting up a parenting journal so would like it if I could post back in here!!

Miss you all xxxxx

I am going to post this...from the Impish angels thread in parenting journals- From Elliebank, she wrote from seeing Gabs facebook post:
"Gavin pulled little Jack off the kitchen table yesterday & he landed on the ceramic tile floor. They've been to hospital & he has a subarchoid hemmorage (brain bleed). They are now home & have to watch him closely."
Gabs, I'm thinking about you hun, Jack is definately a strong little boy...and he's in my thoughts!

Thank you LB for posting and for your thoughts and prayers.

I will explain the horrifying story......

So on Wednesday we were all at home and I was just starting dinner. I had laid baby Jack down on a small blanket on our kitchen table, like i do every evening. He loves to kick around and stare up at the light and chat away to me!

Well I had put Gavin(our 20month old ) in his high chair which is at the table...while I had turned around to talk to my husband, this is when Gavin took the blanket and pulled it and Jack straight to the kitchen floor. As I turned around I heard a huge thump and saw the back of Jacks head slam to the ground..... cry.

He cried for about 3 seconds and then went in a daze. I picked him up did a quick full body assessement and put him in his car seat and drove to our ER that is about 5 mins from the house.

When I got there he was just kind in a daze. I took him in and the doctor saw him right away. He checked him over and everythng looked pretty good other then his alerness alittle off. He had a bump on the back of his head and a few red spots on his back. But no blood or anything.

We did a CT scan right away. Which the doctor came in and had revealed to me that the CT was abnormal. He went on to say that Jack has a few small hemmorages on the frontal lobes of his brain. and some extra cerebral fluid on the outside of the brain. I started crying and then we talked about our options.

He said we must be sent to Children hospital about 45 mins away from home and they will observe him for 24 hours and go from there. The only option to fix this is surgery, and he said no one is going to want to do this unless VERY needed.

We got to childrens and stay for a day and a half. Jack did quite well. His neuro checks we're all good and he was doing very well ...considering.

The neurosurgeon came in alot and talked to me many times. He wanted to rescan him but didn't feel that he should due to exposed of radiation. He said that because Jack's clinical signs are doing okay that he's hoping the brain bleed is under control. He said that if i feel comfortable I can take him home. And to go straght to er if he's vomiting, lathery, seziures, etc.

So we are home now. He sees the doctor in a few days and then in 2 weeks to check on his brain. I just have to watch for signs of swelling in the brain, and things along that line. I must wake him every 2 hours to make sure he is responding and just watch him closely.

Jack and our family are SO lucky. I know God was with us that day! Jack fell 3 ft from to hard tile flooring. He has 3 subarchnoid hemmorages and the extra fluid. It could take days to weeks to show signs of problems or the bleed could act up again.

I am just so thankful that my son is still alive and smiling once an awhile at me! I will never ever forget this and this is a lesson to NEVER turn my back on my children. it happens to the best of us. And i know everyone turns for a second, and it just happens that I did at the wrong time.

I keep playing it all over in my head and i feel sick to my stomach. I wish this wouldnt have happened to my poor baby and I know he is a tough little guy. I must only blame myself and not Gavin of course. !

I hope this is a lesson for everyone and again, i thank you for everything. I will continue to update as I can. Right now I'm just focusing on my baby. Thank you all!

Gabs I posted on your facebook status but wanted to tell you again how sorry I am that this happened to you. I can only begin to imagine how scary that must have been for you. Jack is a tough guy and god is wonderful, he will make sure your lil guy is ok. Its so hard to watch their every move, I find Brayden doing bad things to Kaiya too, they can't be left alone for a second, which is so hard when your the only one home with them, I know! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now :hugs:

Just wanted to update....Jack has had two seizures so he was taken into the hospital. He is home now and stable. His brain hemmorage is under control and he has been started on an seizure drug. They aren't very concerned and are hoping these are just post seizures of the head tramua.

Hope all is well sorry i must go.

oh Gabs I am so sorry to hear that this is happening!! Know that God will carry you and your family through this. I am not sure how much of a believer you are, but know that the Word says that by His stripes we are healed. I am praying for Jack and claiming that healing for your beautiful little boy!!!

Thank you Nicky! How are you doing sweetheart? It's so nice to hear from you. I hope your doing okay. xx

I'm good. Finally got the ok to resume normal activities with DH. Doc thinks its something called a uterine septum. If an embryo implants on it or near it, the baby can only grow so big because there is not a blood supply to the septum--leading to m/c. wants me to wait till Jan 26 for the procedure to see if its really that. Sam and I are just gonna keep doin what we do and if God sees fit for us to conceive again before then, then so be it.

Hi ladies :hugs: Just poppin' in to see how everyone was doing. We fed Kaiya cereal for the first time last night and she just LOVED it. There is a video in my journal if anyone cares to watch it. She's changing so much lately. Grabbing everything in sight now, even my plate from me when I'm trying to eat my lunch, lol. She's almost 16lbs and now 26" long. My baby girl isn't so little anymore :(

Gabs, so sorry to hear about Jack, I hope things work out well for him and you guys are all ok. I do not have time to write here but I posted in my journal. I miss you all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->