Team Jelly Belly!!!

I said do not get excited, doesn't anyone listen anymore? :rofl: I know it will say no and I will post on here with the negative results when I take a test just so I do not keep you gals guessing. Sarah what did you think of Twilight?

Honestly, I didn't love it. Kristen Stewart did a horrible job of playing Bella. I'm going to hate to have to suffer through watching her in all of the movies. everyone else was good though. I'm still deeply inlove with Edward the character and Robert Pattinson the actor. He's just so cute. What did you think?

Well I took a test and :bfn: but I am ok with that as long as AF shows.

I did not love the movie either but I could not watch it objectively because I loved the book so much, I was upset about how much they left out and how they did not make their relationship seem as long as it was or as passionate as it was. I also did not like her wearing sneakers to the prom, or the convo with Jacob either time, at the beach or at the prom. I still love the story line though so I will suffer through the rest of them too.

Well I got a little evap to obsess over wondering if maybe it was a faint positive but I know it is just an evap, too faint to see if it has color.

awww, Gabby, sorry bout AF. Sara, if it's BFN for you too, guess we're all in this new cycle together!!

DH only arrives home from his travels tomorrow night, so i've planned to BD every night till AF arrives (just like Gabby!! LOL!!) :happydance:

I've also decided to ditch preseed this round :D whee!!

So it'll just be me, the hubby and a whole lot of BD *grin*

R!! Don't you worry!! We're all dead set to have at least one of us join you next month!!

I'm going to repeat this to myself every day, "i am preg nant i am preg nant"

:rofl:

Well I got a little evap to obsess over wondering if maybe it was a faint positive but I know it is just an evap, too faint to see if it has color.

Fingers crossed that it's not an evap, but a faint positive!

Sara...of course it was negative, your only suppose to test with FMU this early in the game silly! I am not loosing hope for you yet!!! Gabby hun sorry the :witch: found you but I'm glad your not that upset over it! Sarah nice to hear from you hun, how is school going?

Well another stupid sex dream last night :rofl: with an ex of course...someone I dated in jr high, silly little crush back then...and he's not even good looking! Why do I keep dreaming about having sex with ugly guys?? ugh! :dohh: Good god, give me a Tom Brady please!! :rofl:

Its going to be a long day today, very windy and rainy here, we're getting the storm that just left you Gabby..yuck, they are predicting 4" of rain and 50mph winds! Well it could be worse, it could be a foot of snow, so I'm not going to complain to much. The rain just depresses me. Work is slow so I'm probably going to be working downstairs today in production so I wont be in front of my computer much. Hope you girls have a wonderful day today!!

:hug:

Sara....DID you test again today??? Maybe it will show a faint postive today!??!! IM excitied....someone had to of gotten pregnant!

Ms Twiggy....i think weve got a good plan! Worked for me and oh last baby we had...just alot of work!!:) .....but the best work!

OMG......R......I was just thinking how i want to tell you girls something but dont want to have ppl look at me werid..but i saw your post and decided i HAD too....well lately i've been having dreams(nitemares.) of me cheating on hubb, with guys that i dont even know, or guys that i do! Everynight its like a new guy...what the heck@!!!! :(...and i even remember them when i wake up....and im not pregnant!?!?! Why do i have these silly dreams! but i have to admit this am OH woke up and said come cuddle me...and said "I love you so much, why did we have to get divorced...so he too has been having werid dreams?"
~ i have been kinda a b*tch lately...for no reason....maybe thats why? ...i better stop!

And about that storm....OMG...i had to drive in it to work yesterday morning..it took me over an hour to get to work!!!!! .....GO figure the one day i work this week, it snows! We got about 4 inches or more...and its nice snow to play in now!:)...suppose to be 40degrees today..so nice with snow!

How is everyone else?

Sarah good to hear from you?

OK...Ms. Sara......your NEVER offline!!! WHere are you and your temp for today!?!>..btw your temps look awesome!!!! Miss you....:)

Nice to hear from you Sarah, what a pity you didn't enjoy the movie. The book is almost always better than the movie.

Gabby, I am so sorry she got you. I was completely convinced that you were pregnant.

Oh R, I wish we could all be there with you right now. If it were up to us we would be, but hang in there hun, FX we will all be there in the next couple of months.

Liyana, gosh you are already on CD10, not long before you have to start bding. I am so glad to hear you aren't going to use Preseed this month.

Has anyone heard from Jenna?

Sara, I know you said not to get excited but you know we all do. It would be awesome if at least one of us could make it through this cycle. FX it was to early yesterday.

Ashley, Lea, whats up?

ummm whose jenna? Nlytin?....sorry i didnt see all of your names..hehe. Ashley ~1st baby, Rhonda~1creativegrl, Lyiana~..Um Ms Twiggy?....and idk who LEa is...sorry im bad...:(

Ok...Jenna is Jai Jai.....duh! nope havent heard from her!.......

Still dont know who lea is ...must be Nyltin! hehe sorry girls

Nothing much going on here. DH and I are bding every other day until we get closer to ov. We are using preseed this cycle, is there something wrong with preseed I dont know about since Liyana is not using it? The only reason I am trying is another thread i post in c couple women have used it and got pg first time using it! I dont get any ewcm so I thought I should try since the last two months have not worked. I am taking prenatal vitamins and vitamin b complex to lengthen my lp hopefully. We used the preseed yesterday and DH said more stuff came ot then usual, but this I was told is normal until your cervix opens.

Sorry gals, :bfn: today too and temp drop but because my temps have been weird FF took away my O so now it says I did not O which I figured but after the holidays I am going to go get more provera something has to work, I pray AF will start on her own and I am going to be really sad if I can not even O or start AF on my own. I need help, who knows what I can take to help my body O? I feel so depressed right now and it is not even because I got a :bfn: I knew I was not PG but I just feel like I am going through the same thing as last cycle and it saddens me because if I do not O I can not even hope to get PG. I will not wallow in my own misery though, I will be proactive about my journey to get a baby, no matter what it takes.

R- I have weird dreams sometimes but not often sex ones, though I do get those, I also have the ones where hubby cheats on me and i wake up so mad at him. I yell at him for cheating on me in my dream and he just laughs at me. :rofl: Most of mine are scary about something happening to my son and I am trying to save him from one thing or another, it seems he is always in trouble. He is only two though so imagine how many more dreams I will have in my life time about him then add a few more kids ( I will get more kids damn it).

Gabs- were you saying that it says I am online all the time? I do not know why, I promise i do get off of here sometimes. :rofl: like when I sleep. Sorry I screwed up the teams ratio of getting pregnant but I figured it out, Jai Jai is not here, we need her to be with us as our team leader so now we will start a new cycle, she will come back to us, and we will all get Pregnant, I might take a little while but I will join you guys.

Always- Thanks for the positiveness but it was a :bfn: this morning and temp dropped

Debs- How are you feeling, sorry I could not be the at least one person who got knocked up this cycle.

Liyana- I hear preseed is good but also a little squishy, hope not using it works for you, As debs said already getting time to :sex: time flies when you are stressing out, at least for me.

TEAM JELLY BELLY

Created from CD Buddies CD1 22nd September

Jai-Jai = Jenna
1cre8tvgrl = Rhonda
Gabrielle = Gabby
DebsHopeful = Debs
MsTwiggy = Liyana
Nlytin = Lea
1stBaby = Ashley
srm0421 = Sara
HatterSarah = Sarah
Mel42 = Mellissa

And of course welcome to all our friends that pop in, we love you too and wish you all the best with your bfps

sara...so sorry that it was a BFN..and a temp drop..but you said when your temp drops then af comes...so hopefully thats what she'll do! :)
So you are going to go back to the doctors and start provera? when will you take that..how long will you wait for af to show on her own?\
Did your doctor find out why you dont get af sometimes..and i think maybe you should get a cd21 test to see if you o..or a later one if you have longer cycles?

No, it doesnt say your on all the time silly..lol just whenver i'm on i see that you on!:)

So girls...i've been thinking...maybe i should stay away from bnb this month....? I dont want to but in a way i think it would be good for me.....I'd get ALOT more done and i wouldnt stress as much about ttc....i dont think hehe.......what do you all think?

Well when my temp drops AF is supposed to show up but that is when I O, since I do not know if I Oed she might not show up. In that case I will wait until after the holidays, get the dang blood test and get provera, I do not want to wait it out, the longest I have gone was 84 days and I am not taking that route since last cycle was 77 days. I am going to ask the dr if he can prescribe me clomid just to jump start my cycles, I only want to take it once because I really want my body to O on its own. Doubt he will give it to me but not Oing two cycles in a row is a bad thing so maybe he will.
Thanks Deb i forgot some peoples names too.

Oh if AF comes then it is a sign that I did O, but I am not that lucky.

OK a gal's journal I stocked just found out she is PG, her name is Amanthony, it is under the spawn of amanthony so if you get a chance stop by and giver her some congrats. I want everyone to be excited for her. She is a friend of Tiger lady who just found out she was PG a week or so ago so Yeah their group is good with the baby dust, I am talking to them so I will pick up some dust for our team. P.S. I have decided to start taking Vitex, anyone ever heard of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->