Team Jelly Belly!!!

That is very exciting, I love shopping! I think I ov too, maybe the b complex helped me ov and it was a shorter window than the last few months, which is fine by me since it made me ov ealier! I will be testing somewhere between the 14th and 16th. I have my blood work on cd 22, they are closed Sunday cd 21. If everything comes back I ov and progesterone is fine, then I will be so relieved.

So exciting, i hope the tests show good numbers but remember those tests can falsely tell you that you did not O, Look at Honey08 whose Dr said she did not O now she is PG and Tiger lady was told her numbers were too low to show she Oed and she is also PG so get the test doen but if they say you did not O they might be wrong ok. Now if they say you did O then YEAH!!! no guessing game and I really hope they say you def Oed and a :bfp: shortly afterwards.

Me too, i really hope I oved! I am getting ready to go visit my friend and her 6 wk old baby boy! So precious! I cant wait to have one of my own! Anyway so i got a lot of c cm (tmi) I think I always get c cm and never ewcm, but why is there a lot today? does that mean there is a chance I have not ov yet? grrr I guess we shall wait for my temp tomorrow...

So today I got a pos on my opk and my temp dropped slightly. I guess i will ov in the next couple days or today. I have two more tubes of preseed and I have been taking my vitamins so I am good to go. I dont know if this cycle will be any different than the rest on opks so I dont know if I will get four pos and ov in the end or what. Do you girls think I should just bd every day, or what? If I only have two things of preseed left should I just use them tonight and tomorrow night? Or wait until I get a neg opk and use one that day too? I dont know what to do. We bded last night and used preseed so I guess we could take a break tonight and bd again tomorrow night. Hmmm to bd or not to bd? I wonder why I am ov so late this cycle. I hope my b complex will make my lp longer or else it will only be like 8 days again. That will make me sad. I have blood work on cd 22 but thats only 4 days from now so i doubt it will show I ov.... Should I reschedule for later in this cycle? So many questions...

Oohhh!!! Ashley you are the first (well that we know of) to ovulate! WOO HOO :happydance: I would :sex: everyday until after you get your neg. I would use your preseed tomorrow at the earliest as you ov 24-48 hours after you get your +OPK. Good luck hun!!!

yeah we could bd tonight without preseed and then tomorrow night use preseed. thats a good idea!

Hi Girls,

How are you all.

I think I am ovulating today. I have just posted this thread, what do you think? Oh, and I had some EWCM today CD16 :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests-gallery/78434-please-help-opk-opk.html#post1198528

I really think you oved! i am so excited because my test looked just like that this morning! we ov on the same day, or at least got pos on the same day. I am on cd 18, and my opks usually stay pos for a couple days. woo hoo! so have you and DH been bding every day? better bd tonight and tomorrow to make sure!

Debs I say that is a + (according to your directions) which means you will ovulate soon, get that bding in girl!!!

Debs, first congrats on EWCM, so exciting and secondly I think it is a positive so get on the :sex: band wagon and buy a few extra tickets.
Ashley- Yeah you are Oing too this is so exciting come one good news we want Rhonda to have a PG partner before she delivers :rofl:
Speaking of Rhonda, how are you doing? Hope all is well and bean is being nice to you.
As for me i have not been on the team thread because I am trying to not get my hopes up since I could be getting ready to O finally so I did not want to jinx myself but oh well we will see what happens.

Thanks Girls, :happydance:
Now I wish I had been Opking up until now so I could know if it is happening or about to happen. I must say I feel like it is today.
How exciting Ashely we are ovulating together, FX.

DH and I have been bding:
CD8 - PM
CD10 -PM
CD11 - AM
CD12 - AM+PM
CD14 - PM
...CD16 - tonight we will PM (EWCM & +OPK)
...CD18 - we will AM
...CD19 - we will AM

How is everyone else doing in the tww?
R, not long now until your big scan :)

PS: Regarding the progesterone it has to be done on CD21 or the nearest day to CD21 regardless of how long your cycle is. This date is chosen because it is the avarage of all womens cycles which can vary been 22 and 35 days. Your body produces produces more progesterone after ovulation but there is progesterone produced before ovulation as well.

I found this on the web:

Mid-Luteal Phase 5+ ng/ml
As mentioned above, a level of 5 indicates some kind of ovulatory activity, though most doctors want to see a level over 10 on unmedicated cycles, and over 15 with medications. There is no mid-luteal level that predicts pregnancy.

First Trimester 10-90 ng/ml
Average is about 20 at 4 weeks LMP, and 40 at 14 weeks LMP. It is important to note that while a higher progesterone level corresponds with higher pregnancy success rates, one cannot fully predict outcome based on progesterone levels. Progesterone supplementation is unlikely to help if started after a positive pregnancy test.

Second Trimester 25-90 ng/ml Average is 40 at beginning, 90 at end.

Third Trimester 49-423 ng/ml Usually peaks at about 175.

think i am OVing soon too ladies - idk whats happening eh as I keep Oving like 2 days later every month, 1st it was cd12 then cd14 then cd16 and well looks like now its gonna be cd18

Thanks for all that wonderful info! Since the vitamins I am taking are water soluable (sp?) they wont affect my blood work right? And then i am going to keep my dr appointment on cd 22 because they are closed sundays and that is cd 21 for me. So cd 22 will have to work and dr said this was a good day. Dh and I have bding a lot, so I hope this month the preseed will work because we bd a lot every month. I think we are going to bd and use preseed tonight and then again tomorrow night with preseed and then just regular bding until I get a neg opk. That way since the preseed makes the swimmers live longer the bases are covered.

Mine fluxuates as well jai jai! Good to hear from you! My first cycle ttc was ov cd 20 first pos opk on cd 17, then ov on cd 18 first pos opk was cd 15, now first pos opk is cd 18! that means ov will be later this time.. I dont know whats going on either, i just hope that my lp is longer that has been getting longer with each cycle, first one was 7 days, then 10 days, hopefully it will be like 12 days this time!

Oh yes Sara it does look good...and you have long cycles, they say you ov half-way through so keep the bding up girl you may just join me yet!!! Maybe you should get tested in a week or so to see if you did infact ov. fx for you hun! :baby: is good, I keep thinking I'm feeling him/her but its just gas bubbles :dohh:

ok i feel much better - i hope my lp is the same length though :D it seems to be atm which makes my cycles longer and longer so if I ov tomo then my 2ww end on the 20th - guess would be an amazing xmas prezzie i am just getting so down with it all i just dont ever see it happening - i dunno even when i was oving before as i was just trying without anything else - so this is month 6 of trying :( maybe i will ring the dr tomo and see if i can get my bloods taken on monday and see if i am oving just in case!!! xxxxxxx

PS: Regarding the progesterone it has to be done on CD21 or the nearest day to CD21 regardless of how long your cycle is. This date is chosen because it is the avarage of all womens cycles which can vary been 22 and 35 days. Your body produces produces more progesterone after ovulation but there is progesterone produced before ovulation as well.

Actually the CD21 test should be done on 7DPO, not CD21. They get CD21 from taking the magical number 14 (supposedly ovulation day) and adding 7 and assuming that will be your peak progesterone day because 7DPO is supposed to be the day your prog peaks. They then test to see if your progesterone indicates ovulation.

Example:
Honey08 went in on CD21 for her CD21 test. However, she was only 3DPO. Her test result came back low and they told her she had a progesterone problem. However she also got pregnant that cycle and it turns out she does not have a progesterone problem, she just went in too early!

Well now it would be useless if it was to counted as number of days past ovulation,
since the whole point of the test is main for women with PCOS or anovulation in order to determin if ovulation has occured.

Hense we don't know when we ovulate or if we are even going to ovulate so we wouldn't be able to count the number of days to know when to go for the test.

Sorry if I seem rude Vestirse, but you aren't really a part of our team.

Yeah so now those of you getting the test either risk getting false results or setting up an appt for the test a week after you think you Oed. I think the test should be set up a little differently for those with PCOS.
Well R- maybe you are feeling the baby but you are doubting yourself because you think it is too early. I have been told you feel movement earlier with the second one but I remember my son felt like gas bubbles at first so just go with it.
Ashley, Jai Jai, and Debs hope you gals O soon and give us all some x-mas hope with a :bfp: soon.

Ok so I did another opk today and it was lighter than yesterdays. Dh and I were not 100 % sure even yesterdays was pos, but todays was lighter! I give. I dont know what to do and my temp went down today again. I guess tomorrow will only tell. I called the dr to ask her what she thinks I should do about the blood work given my situation and the opks and my temps. I am waiting for her call back. Dh and I are just going to use the last of the preseed tonight and bd every night until whenever my temp goes up and I ov. I am really frustrated with this cycle and the only thing I am doing different is taking the b complex.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->