Team Jelly Belly!!!

Wow you gals have been busy this morning.
Ash, I really really hope Af stays away and your temp goes up tomorrow and you test.
Gabs- I am going to tell you this is the nicest way possible. (shakes gabs by her shoulders) :test: tomorrow morning, I know you are scared of it being a :bfn: but what if it is a :bfp: just think about it.
Ms Twiggy- Gabs is right Jai Jai got hers without preseed so maybe it is a sign. Good luck catch that egg.
Last but not least R- Do not beat yourself up about wanting a girl or feel guilty about being sad. First as others have said you do not know if it is a boy or a girl yet so feel whatever you want. Secondly get most of your sad feelings out now so that way if (and I mean a big if cuz I think it is a girl) it is a boy you will have already prepared yourself and can then enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Do not let anyone make you feel bad about wanting a girl and being sad it is a boy. We all know it is nothing and you are still a great mother and will be if this is a boy too. So cry all you want, whine about the color blue and dream about the color pink, we will always love you.

gabs you are right about not wanting to see a bfn, but i have already seen one, so i am pretty sure its going to be a bfn. i am going off my temps though. so if my temp is low again tomorrow i am not going to test, i dont even know if i will test if the temp goes up, depends on how high we will see. i know for sure that if i dont have af by thursday morning i will test no matter what. she should be here by then.

now i want to curl up in a ball and not come out for a long long time. the stupid f****** :witch: has arrived. well i am out, i knew it was too good to be true, here is to getting :drunk: on new years! 2009 here i come.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am sooooooooo sorry Ashley, I really thought it was your turn!!!!

At least you can enjoy Xmas properly now and so what 2008 wasn't your year, but you know you just know 2009 WILL be ok?? lots of love hugs and chocolate for you at this rubbish feeling time :hug:

Ashley i wrote in our other thread but again BIG HUGS!!! Im so sorry she got you! What does that make your lp??? I know you will get your 2009 little bean soon!!!!!!

Girls i have low back pain..I'm sure i will be out in the next day or two.

ok girls, so i have recovered and now just mad and ready to beat the stupid witch! i am putting the new plan in affect right now! Dh wants me to use preseed again since i miscalculated ov last time and we didnt get use of it. I told him preseed is not going to work for me unless we use opks so i can predict ov, so he agreed to doing it all again! i mean it this time. we will use preseed opks and temp this one last time. i am taking prenatals and thats that. no vitamins. i am going to start on cd 13 using opks and we will start bding every other day and only every other day! i told him we bd too much i think. so that is the plan for this month. then if all this fails i am using nothing. i hope this is a shorter cycle and now i know my lp is only 10 days. this is very upsetting. i am going to treat myself to dinner and a coffee desert tonight and then look forward to xmas eve and xmas this weekend and we have plans for the new year so now i can drink! time will fly and next thing i know it will be ov time.

ok girls, so i have recovered and now just mad and ready to beat the stupid witch! i am putting the new plan in affect right now! Dh wants me to use preseed again since i miscalculated ov last time and we didnt get use of it. I told him preseed is not going to work for me unless we use opks so i can predict ov, so he agreed to doing it all again! i mean it this time. we will use preseed opks and temp this one last time. i am taking prenatals and thats that. no vitamins. i am going to start on cd 13 using opks and we will start bding every other day and only every other day! i told him we bd too much i think. so that is the plan for this month. then if all this fails i am using nothing. i hope this is a shorter cycle and now i know my lp is only 10 days. this is very upsetting. i am going to treat myself to dinner and a coffee desert tonight and then look forward to xmas eve and xmas this weekend and we have plans for the new year so now i can drink! time will fly and next thing i know it will be ov time.

That sounds like the best plan I have ever heard!!! xxx

thanks! o and i am going to get the rx filled that the dr gave me for progesterone suppositories, well maybe, i am on hold right now and it seems for this rx they dont take insurance so i may wait depending on the price. i think this would help my lp though.

Again HUGS ashley!

I'm so glad you and your DH have made a plan already that is wonderful! I know if you stick to it I have a good feeling that its going to work! Good luck and have a GREAT xmas and new years!!!!

So Whose still in......? Me.....and Sara? again us two left....

thanks! o and i am going to get the rx filled that the dr gave me for progesterone suppositories, well maybe, i am on hold right now and it seems for this rx they dont take insurance so i may wait depending on the price. i think this would help my lp though.

Oh Ash! :cry: I'm so sorry hun!! I would have put money on you this month!! Maybe you were in fact preg but it terminated itself because the egg didn't attach properly or there was just something wrong. I swear this happened to be the month before I got my :bfp: I had every single symptom known to man and evenn sore bbs which I NEVER get! This happened to Jenna too so maybe that means that January is your month for sure! This was just a warm up cycle, now your ready to go! But on the bright side you get to drink on New Years, and I cannot! So drink be merry and enjoy 1 for me! Lots of :hugs: for you!!!!!

Wow you gals have been busy this morning.
Ash, I really really hope Af stays away and your temp goes up tomorrow and you test.
Gabs- I am going to tell you this is the nicest way possible. (shakes gabs by her shoulders) :test: tomorrow morning, I know you are scared of it being a :bfn: but what if it is a :bfp: just think about it.
Ms Twiggy- Gabs is right Jai Jai got hers without preseed so maybe it is a sign. Good luck catch that egg.
Last but not least R- Do not beat yourself up about wanting a girl or feel guilty about being sad. First as others have said you do not know if it is a boy or a girl yet so feel whatever you want. Secondly get most of your sad feelings out now so that way if (and I mean a big if cuz I think it is a girl) it is a boy you will have already prepared yourself and can then enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Do not let anyone make you feel bad about wanting a girl and being sad it is a boy. We all know it is nothing and you are still a great mother and will be if this is a boy too. So cry all you want, whine about the color blue and dream about the color pink, we will always love you.

Oh Sara your such a sweetheart!! Thanks for making me smile today :hugs:

thanks i sure will! the rx for progesterone is 40 bucks, i am going to get it today. i spent 20 on opks and 15 on preseed, not to mention i need to pick up girly things for this cycle and i just bought hpts and prenatals! i spent way too much money for this cycle so it better be the one! aside from temping which is the only free thing! thats why if it does not work this cycle i am not doing anything next time, this better be it!

Ash!! So sorry that darned :witch: got you!! It's ok dearie, come and join the trying bus!! :D

R, be it boy or girl, i'd do ANYTHING to have either one!!! :rofl:

Jai, everything ok with your little bean?

Sara, Gabby, i'm dying for you to test!!!! can't wait!! :D

myself, am on a bd roll!! hehehhe.. i hope i catch the eggy this time around!

Morning ladies!
Well Owen my three year old started getting a high fever and a few short hours later was puking!!! We've been up all night! On top of that when he fell asleep i COULDNT! grrr. So my temp i'm sure isnt very accurate today.:(
BUT.........that doesnt mean anything to me anymore! Because I"M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!:)

I tested at 5am with barely any pee b/c i went at 2 and I took the test brought it back in the living room in the dark....and checked it! Two lines, I showed it to hubby. He said honey, theres only one! I said what??? He looks up and me and smiles!!! hehe. The line is SO dark!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........but i have to admit I totally wish it was you ashley.HUGS

Girls, I SWEAR all of a sudden im so sick to my stomach and super thristy,...hopefully its all in my head! Thank you all so much for being here for me! I hope we all are pregnant by the end of Janurary!!!!!!

It's 630am hubby went to work, owens just lying down on the floor and I am sitting her staring at my pregnancy test! GOsh.....to think that doctor said he was CONFIDENT i wasnt pregnant! BOO him

I know I've already told you this but wanted to say Congratulations again, I'm wicked happy for you hun, best Christmas present ever!!! :happydance:

Also wanted to shout a very Merry Christmas to all my girls, I'm out of here soon as we have a work party at 11 this morning, but I wanted to say good morning to you all and hope you have a wonderful day with your families tomorrow. God Bless! :hugs:

wait wait dont anyone leave yet till you read my next post its insane! congrats gabby though thats amazing i am so happy for you and you are so sweet, but i am not out yet!

ok so i have to give the full details of yesterday and then today about me thinking af showed up! i thought she did, so first of all i was constipated yesterday so i went to the bathroom to try and do my business, well it was rough, then when i wiped i saw blood, so i was sad thinking ok i am out af is here. then i went to one job, didnt get to my other job till 8 hours later because of roads being bad and stuff, i went to change tampon, i know 8 hours pushing it for me, it should have been full on the first day, it always is! at this point i am like ok, where are the cramps, i am usually cramping, no cramps! i changed the tampon only to find not even 1/4 blood and some was brown and yellow...??? i put in a new tampon to find it completely dry today!!! then i am wearing a pad and nothing! ! no cramps no blood no yellow no brown nothing! what is going on, someone help me! i think my body hates me and i am all messed up this cycle i want to cry what is wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->