Team Jelly Belly!!!

AND MY TEMP WENT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! what is going on! I am so mad i spent almost 100 bucks on TTC stuff yesterday!!!!!!

Omg Omg>.......test Women! Please Test >>>>>>>>>now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant! i am too scared! and i have never spotted in my life! if its neg then i will think something is totally wrong with me! what if something is! it was red too, the little that was there had some red! is that ok to be pg and have red! i am way too scared!

PLEASE hunnie test!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was WAYYYYYYY TO scared too! My cp was low and i had ewcm like i do EVERY MONTH! ...you may get a nice surprise and if not its ok your NOT out yet!

tested with the tiny tiny bit of urine i had and it was neg. i am not testing again until 15 dpo if no af still. i am only 12 dpo. it took 15 dpo till the last pos, so i am sure this is no diff, plus it was just a few drops of urine. this is just insane. 15 dpo will be sat morning, i will test again then. :cry:

i know i hahve said before but BIG congratulations Gabs and Ash I think you are next :yipee:

I want to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gabs I can not believe I was not on here to hear your news yesterday. Congrats I am so excited for you. I did not temp good yesterday or today so I do not know how accurate my temps are but what ever I am having a great x-mas and and my son did not get sick so it is even better.

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS GABBY!!!! I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR :bfp: !!!!

big BIG hug from me!!! aaa!!

Oh i'm so so envious of you ladies and your bfps now!!

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS GABBY!!!! I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR :bfp: !!!!

big BIG hug from me!!! aaa!!

Oh i'm so so envious of you ladies and your bfps now!!

But your gonna get yours in 12 days :yipee:

Ok so why is everyone so quiet in here lately? Must be the holiday and all...I haven't been on in awhile either. Christmas was good but crazy as always. How was everyone elses?? Ash did you test again yet? I'm going crazy trying to figure your cycle out this month...gabs how is that new baby bean doing? and Jenna....how is yours?

MsTwiggy glad to hear from you hun...where are you at in your cycle?
Debs are you still on vacation??
Gabby hope you and your son are feeling better!
Sara glad you had a great Christmas with your family!

:hugs: to all my girls!

I got af the next day, i have never spotted before so i think something was wrong with that cycle, i mean i have never had a cycle over 28 days either and that one was almost 40. i am glad to have started fresh now. i hope this one is better. i hope everone is doing good. there are a lot of people pg now! only a few of us left.

Hey girls! I hope you all had a wonderful christmas!

Thanks for all the congrats as well.

How is everyone doing? Ash..so sorry the witch got you and had to play games with you. It must be b/c it was her last vist.;)

Debs I hope your vaction is going well...we miss you!

Rhonda...whens your next appt?

jenna~how is your lil bean doing? any new symptoms???

lea~where are you???? are you doing ok?

Lyiena~have you o'd yet? ...sorry if i spelled your name wrong.

Sara~whats the verdict with you? did you take a test at all?

Sarah~ look almost a new year...and you get to start ttc this spring!!!!!:) yay!

as for me..i'm doing prety good. I called into work today..b/c my lower back is killing me and i dont want to lift much just incase. I'm a worry wort. Also my uti came back...grr! but its better with the anitotics.
We told our famiies this weekend. everyone is sooo excited! My mum said she KNEW i was when i told her i had a kidney infection.lol My mil is pretty upset i think shes just worried about my pregnancies but she told me she was pissed! AHHHH ! My FIL isnt even speaking to her now. Its one thing to be worried and another to be pissed.
Hopefully she will get over it and be happy for me.
I had quants done on friday and will get the results on monday! SO nervous. I've done four pg test all positve. lol. Feeling ok....alil sicky in the am, boobs sore and HUGE, backache, lotony cm, and umm thats it.:)

Miss you girls!!!!!!!

Well I am glad everyone had a good holiday. I do not think I Oed I just wish AF would show up and I could start a new cycle.

Gabs- I don't think you should be lifting too much either. Sorry about your MIL. Forget about them though because this is your moment and your baby, they will get over it and if they don't then it is their problem.

Everyone else, I don't have much time but am excited for someone to test and join R, Jai-Jai and Gabs. Hopefully we can get our whole team PG together.

LOL, it's ok Gabby :) my name is spelled Liyana but that's close enough *grin*

I've put my FF to detect ovulation according to my OPK tests since I don't temp, so according to FF, I am currently 6DPO.

Sorry about your MIL Gabby. MILs can be really testing. My MIL is throwing a fit at the moment, for a reason that God knows is too small to be thrown out of proportion. I'm totally stressed out, and I so wish I could just move out or go back to my mom's or something. Unfortunately am staying with my inlaws this month. *sigh* major bummer. all this negative aura can not be good for my ttc.

So... who else in out team is still waiting for that miraculous BFP?

Me, Debs, Sara, Sarah, Lea, Ashley.. err.. who else?

Rhonda : I'm currently 6DPO. Pray for my BFP!! :happydance:

Jai Jai : thank you for your vote of confidence!! LOL!! I do hope I get my BFP this time around..

Liyana- I am still here waiting for something, if I got a BFP it really would be miraculous. I would be happy with AF right about now since I am currently on CD 61 and FF says 10 DPO but I do not think I am any DPO since I do not think I really Oed, I think my body tried once again but there is a short in a circuit somewhere. So when are you going to test?

So I've made you all sit and wait patiently :rofl: here is my next belly shot at 14 weeks 2 days. I was trying to find my first belly shot to compare with but I don't have it on this computer :(

Attachments

• DSC03730.jpg
    DSC03730.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC03724.jpg
    DSC03724.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 12
Awwwwww Rhond soooooo cute!!!:) I can't wait for mine!:) I showed at 3months with gavin...so we'll see! You dont have stretch marks? you lucky girl! I have lots on the lower part of my tummy. I love your doggie staring at you.haha. cute!

My levels on friday were 322..so that is good. That was about 2 to 3wks along she said. So i'm about 4 and half or 5 weeks preggers. I'm having them drawn again today, to make sure they have doubled! Wish me luck!

Liyana- I am still here waiting for something, if I got a BFP it really would be miraculous. I would be happy with AF right about now since I am currently on CD 61 and FF says 10 DPO but I do not think I am any DPO since I do not think I really Oed, I think my body tried once again but there is a short in a circuit somewhere. So when are you going to test?

ooohhh.. i hope a miracle drops in on you!! FF says that if AF doesn't drop in on me, I should test on 11th January 2009! woohoo!!

Oh no Gabby I have stretch marks...and tons of them!!! Must just be the angle of the camera that's hiding them :rofl: Good luck today with your blood work, will you know right away how they are or have to wait till tomorrow to hear back? How's your son is he feeling better? I hope so! And you?

Liyanna...just 13 more days till you get your :bfp: fx for you hun!!!

Ash sorry :witch: got you after all hun, you are right though 40 days is a long cycle for you...makes you wonder how long your LP was and if maybe you ov later than you thought because of it? Are you still going to temp this time?

Poor Sara and the never ending cycle! Hun I hope ou get your :bfp: or the :witch: arrives so you can start fresh and know what's going on. How long does it usually take your body to get back to normal after bcps?

Jenna where are you?? Your FB status said you were now listed as engaged...weren't you already? Cause you had an engagement party a few months back....if you weren't and just are now than congratulations!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->