Team Jelly Belly!!!

:rofl: I am going to do it every week :D Every Tuesday I am gonna take a piccy as thats when all my mw appts will be on!! :wohoo:

ok sounds good so at the end of your pregnancy we can view a progression of before and during and after. I plan on doing one every week too since I only have a few of me pregnant with Sebastian.

I also think its nice for the children to see stuff like that :D yes after.........eeeek I am not looking forward to getting back to pre preggo body :sad2: gonna be hard!!

I have just managed to get our freeview box working after searching and finding out it should work, since DF tried and failed and i was sure it would work and I did it :dance: who needs men???

Liyana, you should test girl!! I understand not wanting to jinx yourself though!

Sara, I am never an advocate of any unnecessary use of medicine, but I think the provera could be a good idea. I just remember when your had a 73 day cycle or whatever, and that's just insane!!!! Would you do the provera, clomid, progesterone cycle? It has worked so well for some of the girls on my site, so I say go for it!!

R, I'm a SAHM still (kinda) and honestly, as soon as I'm done with college, I'm getting a job ASAP! Sometimes i feel like I'm taking crazy pills. My mom was a SAHM though for all of us (3 kids) and she loved it. I'd give it a try and see if it's for you, maybe just really analyze your time at home when the baby gets here. Good luck!!

Jenna, when do you go back to the doc?? I'm so anxious to hear what's going on!!!

Gabby, where the F are you?

Yes Sara maybe u should take on board what Sarah is saying, if after a week still :bfn: and no :witch: try that cycle?!?! worth a shot eh?

Sarah I have a scan next Tuesday - just one week :dance: and we find out if bubs is ok or not!! I have had MS though so I think its all ok!?!? My pains have gone as was kid infection so FX - can I still get increased hcg levels and more prego symptoms if i had has an mmc?

Rhonda - I really miss you too!! I have set up a preggo journal now too say check it out and u can see how i am feeling - its quite detailed and I have a good old rant the link is in my siggy now xxx

Gabreille, Gabrielle?? where for art thou Gabrielle?? I miss u and worried whats going on u ok? xxx

:cry: I am sorry if posting a belly pic every 4 weeks is not good enough for you all but I feel like if I do it any sooner I am just wasting my time as I don't see a change week to week. :cry: I did this same thing when I was pregnant with Brayden and I saw a nice transition each time, not shots of the same belly over and over again. :cry: sorry but I am feeling very emotional today :cry:

going to go have a good :sad2:

awwwwwwwwww :hugs: Rhonda dont cry!!!! Sarah was only joking!!!! awwwww we didnt mean to upset you baby!! :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was just playing dear trying to get Jai Jai to post as many pictures as possible. I wish I was emotional. Don't watch the life time channel today ok you will never stop crying. So sorry if I made you and tiny bean sad. Poor things :hugs:

I wanna teeesstt!!! Hhahahah!!!

Arrrggghh, ok ok, FF says I should test on the 11th. Which means there are still big chances that :witch: would be dropping in on me. I've managed to hold out till today, which is amazing as AF always comes exactly when FF predicts!

SO i'm going to force myself to wait till the 11th! i'm going to go post-crazy here every time i feel like going out and getting myself a POAS! LOL! At least not having one on hand helps a bit.

I hope this would be my BFP cycle though. I can't take anymore calls from newlyweds going "we're pregnant!"

and OMG jenna! Hhahahha, i'm am fortunately as bless as you are when it comes to flat tummies but all i always hear from people is "you know you're so thin it might be difficult to concieve" bah-humbug.

sarah! good luck in entering the working world soon! :D

sara, thanks for the information, gosh i learn so much from you ladies

Rhonda, awwww.. don't cry luv, all in good humour :hugs:

Anyone knows what happened to Gabby? It's getting quite worrying not hearing from her for this long. Usually she'd drop a note to say she'd be away.

No I have not heard anything from Gabby. I want you to test Liyana so bad, do you temp? I keep forgetting. If AF should have came today then why do you have to wait until the 11th? That is too far away, I am going crazy for you.

R- Come back dear, I am sorry I hurt your tiny feelings I love you don't be mad, I still want to rub your cute belly no matter how long in between I get to see it. :hug: By The way I am a stay at home mom and while it can be a little crazy at times I am dreading graduating on the 1st of Feb (Thank you very much, if I must toot my own horn TOOT TOOT!!!) I want to be done with school but I don't want to go to work. Good luck with whatever decision you make.

Sara! I want to test so bad too!! :rofl:

But see, af came on the 12th last month, and sometimes my cycle takes a whole month, so i think that's why FF says it's safest to wait till the 11th.

I'm praying every second of the day now. please please pleeeease God, let me have a bfp!

oh, and no no, i dont temp. i gave up on temping, eheheh

I want to give up temping but some days it seems almost like I have a crack habbit but my crack is my thermometer. :rofl: I am trying to not think about it or stress about it and when I get my BFP I will be so happy to throw out my thermometer. Dang it the wait is too long, Let the count down begin 5 days.

yeap, we're all addicted to weird things, and i do believe i can safely say we're all BnB addicts! :happydance:

Hey girls! Sorry I've been away! Just got home tonight from Gavin being the hospital..:( He has phenmonia. Was SUPER sick...I had to beg the dr to let us leave tonight as i just was needing home badly. He's doin ok now still not great but improving. Sorry I'm not on alot girls...i just am really moody, tired, sick with this baby so i dont get on here much.

How is everyone doing? I see Ms twiggy....going to test soon????? YAY. I really hope this is your BFP!

Btw.....I have my scan tomorrow morning....WISH ME LUCK!!!

Oh Gabby, sounds like you've got your hands full - I hope the scan goes well - you should have one less thing to worry about after that! Hugs to Gavin, I hope he's getting better.

MsTwiggy - amazing will power! I'd have the dip sticks all lined up in the cup by now! I'm sure it'll be a BFP!

Sara!!! What's going on? Are you testing again? Are you going to the Drs? What are you studying at uni? Hugs
xxx

PS having my period is boring! There's nothing to obsess over! (although it does mean my time on here is cut down, which must be a good thing!) Must get on with work...

First of all let me deeply apologize for my emotional breakdown yesterday, I do not know why I flipped out and I feel so bad, stupid hormones!!! Thanks again Jenna for bringing me back to normal last night, you always cheer me up!! :hugs: I am better today, very sorry ladies! And Sara I know you meant nothing bad by it hun just caught me on the wrong day of the month I guess :rofl: don't worry I still luv ya!

Gabby I am sorry to hear about Gavin, I hope he is ok!! Its so scary when the little ones get sick isn't it? And you feel so helpless...at least your boys know they are in good hands with their mom being a nurse and all!! Glad your back with us and good luck today with your scan, please post a pic and let us know how it all goes ok hun?

Yay Liyanna!!! No :witch: yet! Cheers to that, bring on the tests! :happydance: Are you really going to make us wait until the 11th? That's so far away!!! :(

So its snowy and icy here and cold...21 degrees, yuck. I think I will be leaving work a little early to try to beat the mad rush. I have my doctors appt tomorrow at 11:30, not really sure if it will consist of much, think they are just going to weigh me (ahhhhhh) and measure my uterus...maybe I'll get to hear the heartbeat if I'm lucky, I'm going to ask any way. Hope you all have a great day today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->