Team Jelly Belly!!!

Awe Sara your sick? Whats going on with you? Nice that your hubby is coming home...Mine wouldnt come home if i was sick!!!!!!!! haha that would be a first! lol he is one that NEVER misses work! BLAH

I hope you start feeling better soon!

I forgot to post my picture, sadly it is one of the only ones I have, I have a cd with my baby shower which I was 8 months PG but I have to find it. Ok well here it is, I am not sure if I posted it here before or not, It was taken on jun 23 and I gave birth on Seb 12th.

Attachments

• My belly.jpg
    My belly.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 11
Well lucky for me he is in between jobs right now so he has no choice but to take care of me :rofl: ever cloud has a silver lining I guess. I am just stuffed up, got what the baby and hubby had and now it is my turn to be taken care of, glad I got it after them and not with them because then I would have had to take care of them and be sick at the same time, been there done that and it is not fun.

Awe your belly is sooooo cute! Thats about the size i am at 6months. So we are both pretty small. Very cute!:)

Well get some rest hun.

Thanks dear, how weird is it that my dog peed on Sebastian's potty and made it in the pee catcher bowl? i only know it was him because of the pee on the seat. I just think that is weird, maybe I should train him to use the potty too. :rofl:

Sara, Im so sorry that you're sick. I hope you feel better soon...colds are the worst!! But LMFAO about your dog peeing on the seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's stinkin' hilarious!!

Thanks for the info gabs!!

Gabby you are 9 weeks today? Ooohh 3 more weeks till we get to guess what your having!! I can't wait! Do you have your NT scan booked yet? How did you make Gavin's invitations, by hand or digitally? I love doing those digitally!

Sara I'm sure your right...but I still can't help but worry, I have drank 4 glasses of water since this morning and my cramps are better so yay!! HOLY CRAP girl lthat was you at 8 months? That looks like me at 8 weeks :rofl: I am a giant cow! :sad1:

Sarah have I showed you girls my 41 week pic when I was preg with Brayden? It would scare the dickens out of you girls! I'm glad I wont be getting to 41 weeks this time! 39.5 for me! Yay! Unless I go into labor before then but fx that doesn't happen again this time. And yes next Thursday girls at 10am I will know what my baby is...hopefully :)

Rhonda~sara said it was june in that pic and she gave birth in sept.....so she was like 6 or 7months pregnant? Correct?

Rhonda..We dont do 12 week scans here...?? We do them at 20weeks. I dont know what a NT scan is....lol. But I get scans once a week starting 2nd trimester but i forget exactly when. lol

Omg...next week!!!!! I"m soooo friggin excitied to find out what your having!!!!

And i want to see your belly at 41 weeks wow thats a long time!!!!!!! I've never made it past 35weeks!!!! I'll probly have mine by 32 weeks at the lastest.

R- Gabs is right I was only going on 7 months PG in that picture, I will find them and see if there are any I look not like a weirdo, Hubby took the pictures and most of them are blurry. So sorry that it is hard not to worry, have you called the DRs? A call just to see what they think can't hurt. Glad the cramps are gone. I want to see your picture at 41 weeks, believe me nothing scares me, Poor Sebastian did not have any room to grow inside of me (Maybe because I am short) he was only 18 inches long and the Drs tried to tell me I was only 36 weeks PG when I was almost 40.

I can't believe its 1pm already! OMG...I am still in pj's and so are the kiddies.I am a lazy mommy today!!!!!! :(

oh yes you girls are right...I went back and reread Sara's post. Sorry hun.

Gabby your still in your PJs? I'm jealous! Yes next week, we should start taking guessing...who thinks I'm having what...this will be fun! :D

If you guys really want to be freaked out I'll show you my 41 week pick...but beware I am massive!!!!

Show us Rhonda!!! Did you have a c-section with Braydon or did they induce you at 41 weeks. I know you were ready for him to come out. Keep drinking that water.

I'm glad Jenna is doing better. I wonder how Liyana is?

Sara, I think your dog might want to be potty trained. Feel better and take it easy today. Let hubby baby you today.

Gabs, I didn't know what an NT scan is either so I looked it up and here it is:

What is the nuchal translucency screening test?
This prenatal test (also called the NT or nuchal fold scan) can help your healthcare practitioner assess your baby's risk of having Down syndrome (DS) and some other chromosomal abnormalities as well as major congenital heart problems.

Oh thanks lea. Ummmmm we dont do that here. We just do blood work to look for those problems and then if they have concern they may do an ultrasound. But we do have a scan at 20weeks and its a general anatomy check and all.

YES YES rhonda....show us!!!!!!:)

I had a c-section with Brayden, he was too big to come out vaginally, he got stuck in my pelvis.

ok girls but you've been forewarned! :rofl:

Attachments

• 41weeks.jpg
    41weeks.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 18
I don't think you look scary big, you look well proportioned, did you see the picture of Katie Holmes when she was due? Her bump looked so fake at this angle but I think you look good.

Attachments

• katie-holmes-wedding-ring111.jpg
    katie-holmes-wedding-ring111.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 14
Holy crud! You were pretty big Rhonda!!
Gabby, Rhonda is from the US! Maybe they just do things differently in different areas?? They did they NT scan on me at 19 weeks.
I'll post my 37 week picture...

Attachments

• BellyPic3.JPG
    BellyPic3.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 11
Busy Ladies!!! Holy Moly... :)
I'm loving the look at your bellies! I often sit and look through belly pics. I picture myself looking like my sister if/when I ever get pregnant. She's a bit thicker than me but we have a similar body build.
I'm so glad to hear that Jenna is ok! Thank you for the update Gab.
Everyone else, sounds like you're all doing pretty good, sick, tired, or otherwise...haha.
I'm feeling a bit better...thanks ladies! :hugs: I did enjoy the baby shower, and Sarah you're right, they're going to be happy for me and all that stuff too...:)
:hug:

Hi everyone I'm new to this website so I wanted to Introduce myself my name is Amber! but I had a question is having a matallic taste in your mouth a sign of pregnancy I heard it was but for a couple days now I have had that taste in my mouth and I have been having some other symptoms of pregnacy but it is still too soon to tell!

Morning girls. I've looked through what I've missed. sorry you're sick Sarah, glad you're doing better Jenna.
All those lovely bumps! Thanks so much for sharing - they're great!

Bad news for me - the witch seems to have arrived. :( We're pretty upset. I don't mind that I'm not pregnant, well I do, but my big worry is that my LP seems to be 10 days :( Which I'm really worried about.
Here's a run down of what's been happening, I'm also going to post it on the main board too so hopefully some of you have some advice.
Mirena coil removed
Period 2 weeks later
cycle 23 days
cycle 23 days
cycle 25 days
cycle 31 days
and now cycle 23 days
My period normally starts with very light brown spotting for 3 days before full flow, I take full flow to be the first proper day. This month there's been no light flow and it's very red. There's only been a bit so far, but 2 wipes worth. I'm only 10 dpo!!! I'm really upset about the length of my LP! I really thought the short cycles were the odd ones and last month's long cycle would be how it would be for now.
not sure what to think now - looks like it's going to be hard to get a sticky bean.
going to keep myself busy and carry on with the decorating, me and OH are off today, so going to finish painting the spare room then put some clouds on it. I'll show you pics if it works out well!!
hugs to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->