Team Jelly Belly!!!

i use clean and clear morning burst facial scrub but i never used to!! I never used anything either except for baby wipes!! so i might just go back to that as it worked!!! xxxx

Jenna, I'm so happy that things are fine! I know I've already told you, but I wanted to reiterate it!! The Corgi ended up having 1 dewclaw and couldn't have puppies...and I was not going to buy a $1300 dog that had things wrong with it (even though she was precious as heck).

Yeah, I had to have a c/s. My doc checked my cervix at 38 weeks and i was 25% effaced and was not dialated at all....so he said "well, I'm not going to induce you, because you'll just end up with a c/s...so either you can wait to go into labor naturally or you can have a c/s in 2 days....so, we opted for the c/s. He told me he thought I would go to 41+ weeks if I waited, in which case I'd have had a 12 lb baby!!

I wear um blush, and eye stuff but thats it. and by three hours later its like already off. haha

Hey girls. Well i called the ob nurse and told her what i was experiencing with the whole spotting pink, then blood when vomiting and now pink. I told her I wasnt too concerned and I figured it was probably from the vomiting and that was it. So She called me back and said she talked to my doctors PA (dont know where my doc is? WTF) And she wants me to go for an ultrasound today. Shes calling to see where i can get in and then i have to go.

Grrrrr I didnt want to have to try and get a sitter and borrow a car! My mother in law will do it but i hate bugging her! lol Hubby took my car b/c he was running late and didnt have time to use it and he has a work truck so i cant fit me n the kids in there.

So just waiting for a time to go in.

Gab-hope you get some answers. I don't think it's a big worry though, all seems ok doesn't it?

No I'm really not too worried. But my ob nurse seems to be? I'm so high risk so they tend to freak anytime i call with a problem! haha

I've had some blood drip into the toliet but thats about it. I do have cramps but i've had them for awhile now.

They made an appt for an hour from now but of course i dont have a sitter or a car equipped for me and the boys! Darn hubby lol. I will have to tell them i can't go till later.

awww Gabs hope all gets sorted soon FX for u and lil bubs xx

Thanks.....hopefully I'll go and have a GREAT scan like you did! Its at 530pm tonight So in 4hours.

aaaaaaaah amazing!!! you will i bet :friends: we are the same!! is hubby able to go too?

let me know ok? Text me as I prob wont get to see your response on here as prob be in bed watching a film by then :dance: :dust:

Oh sure i will text you! No hes got a class thing he is teaching at 6pm so not able to come with it. He's kinda upset b/c he hates having me go incase it could potentially be not good news. Its ok...i KNOW bean is ok!

So Jenna...your baby waved? I forget how they look at this stage? I didnt think they were that big yet...? I'm kinda excitied to see bean now.

yeh i can understand that but also pooo cos if its good :dance: whihch we both no it will be he might miss oout on a =;

yeh it waved :D was amaaaaazing!!! no not huge but they have everything arms and legs and she zoomed in..........it wasnt bubs hand waving but the whole arm :D

Awe. I member now lol. You forget quickly. But wow its going to be a change from two weeks ago thats for sure. Yeah also good. But you have to realize this is our thrid and of course MEN arent NEARLY excitied the 3rd time around. hehe unless its his Daddy's girl!!:)

Gabs, FX for a wave from LO to you sweetheart! I'll check up on you later!
Jenna, I'm of course thinking its awesome you got such a wonderful view of your LO!

Gotta keep busy. :laundry::dishes:

Jenna I use the same facewash, too funny! We really are 2 peas in a pod :rofl: I've only been using it for a week so not sure if I like it yet or not.

Gabby gosh hun I hope your ok, but yay you get to see your :baby: that is always so much fun!!! I can't wait for mine next week!!!!!! GL with your scan and let us know how it goes. I'll be thinking about ya! :hugs:

:rofl: oh my god this just gets freakier and freakier we are too alike everything is the same I am just an English Rhonda!!!

do u have a middle name?? mihht be the same hahaha and we are both Mc's now :D

:rofl: an English Rhonda...that sounds like something to eat...Mmmmm don't get me started with food!!! Of course I have a middle name, its Lynn :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->