Team Jelly Belly!!!

I'm crying girls........

Hubby just boxed up our kitties and off to the humane society they go. They were fine but kept getting into stuff, scratching Gavin and today i went to do laundry and they dumped their entire litter box all over the basement steps....that was the last straw for hubby. I agreed they had to go. One older cat would be fine but two little ones are not good for our family. I feel terrible, i wanted to find them a home but couldnt....Its so sad, but our humane society keeps them untill they get a home so thats good.

Owen is napping so doesnt have a clue......he's going to be so sad.:(

Well I MISS you all!:)

I took a nice hot bath which was nice. Nighty night.

Good might Gabby, sorry the kitties were a pain but I hope they are able to find good homes.

Hiya,

Oh my gosh, our little thread as usual moves at such a rapid pace, I have only had a chance to just skim through everyones news.

Jenna, I can't wait to guess what your little one is. And a Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance. :yipee:

Gabby, so sorry you had to take your little kitties to the human society. On the upside you are also having your scan this week and we all get to guess what you are having as well :dance:

Rhonda, how is your little girls room coming along. What decision did you make?
Very beautiful wedding pictures, I love your avitar.

Liyana, when is your next scan? Is the little one still doing great?

Lea, not long now until your scan. FX it is a baby brother for your DD.

Sara, have your pills arrived yet? I am biting off my finger nails, in anticipation. I know you said you are taking 50mg, but did you say from CD5-9. Sorry with my sick body I can't seem to remember. How many days until the witch is due? I think you should put up a ticker :)

Sarah, haven't heard from you in a while lovely lady. How is uni/school going? May is just around the corner !!!!

Ashley, how is not trying not preventing going?

MT, you are right. Different is good and you are going to test tomorrow :yipee: I pray it is a :bfp:

Caroline, brown spotting at CD21, I would think that could be implantation. That would also explain the drop in your temperature. Soooo exciting, when are you going to test?

Michelle, well done with getting the signature. That is a farely long cycle you are anticipating there. Do you suffer from PCOS or did you go back onto the pill?

Today is the day girls. I am so excited and yet so nervous. I think I may even ask the doctor if he can recommend something for anxiety that is safe during pregnancy. I am sure if I do get my BFP I will then be anxious until my 10/11 week scan when my FS said he will be able to confirm that everything is fine.

I won't be on the computer again today and probably not tomorrow. I am going to keep my feet up as much as possible to give the guys and girls the best opportunity of getting there and getting that BFP.

Have a wonderful day/evening.

Big hugs,
Debs

To all the new ladies that have joined us, if you are ever curious how this team began, here is the thread where it all started:

https://www.babyandbump.com/cycle-b...ed-cycle-2-cd-oct-20-cycle-1-cd1-22-sept.html

The order in which we all joined this wonderful team to get our BFPs :)
Jai-Jai - Jenna :bfp:
Gabrielle - Gabrielle :bfp:
Nlytin - Lea :bfp:
1Cre8tive - Rhonda :bfp:
DebsHopeful - Debs
MsTwiggy - Liyana :bfp:
HatterasSarah- Sarah
1stBaby - Ashley
srm0421 - Sara
MT - MT!!
chocolatecat - Caroline
MissmyAngel08 - Michelle

Thanks Debs, I knew it was in cycle buddies since that is where I got to know all of you gals and I love to see all the :bfp: s it makes it look so pretty. So excited for you, I do not want to see you on here for a few days unless you are typing upside down :rofl: let those guys and gals swim upward and reach their destination. What kind of ticker do you want me to put up? I do not know when (or if depending on the clomids arrival) I will O so that won't be an accurate ticker. I am aiming for cd 5-9 but if I get them on CD 3 I might just try that since I read some good information about that day. I will be happy with anything I can get.

awwww yeh i forgot we all got together cos i wanted a cycle buddy hahaha and now we are nowhere near each other on cycles!! it was meant to be i love u guys so much and dont think we could have found a better group :cry: aaah the emotions are runnin high with hormones and b'day sadness

soooo yes its my bday and I hate them!!!!! I dont wanna be older and I always feel down. this is the first one without my Grandad, and his name was not on the card :cry: which is sooo sad!!!!! I hate that!!

In addition I may sound like a brat here but DF bought me a baby monitor and a book of baby names for MY birthday - dont i exist now the baby is in my tummy!?!? thats depressing its my birthday and i get something that i cant even use for 6months!!! the book - fine with some nice present but this monitor :grr: I am actually very upset - his response was i am crap at presents I didnt know what to get you :cry: My Mum agrees....slap me if u think i am being ungrateful?! but i would have been happy even with a box of my fav chocs or a disney teddy or something not a lot of money but something for me to make me feel better espesh when feeling so low.........!!

Hope u all have a lovely day!!! I will be on almost all day as i have nowhere to go and no one to see :cry: oh wat a poo birthday!!! :hugs:

Morning girls.
Oh Gabby, so sorry to have left you alone last night - big hugs, it's nothing personal promise!! Sorry about your kitties too :( I think you've got your handsful with your brood anyway). Fingers crossed for no angled nub x You're so pretty and young in your pictures, you'll have a lovely aniversary wedding with your kids there in a couple of years. it'll be beautiful.

Debs - I've got everything crossed for you, fingers, toes, eyes :p. Good luck xxx
Thanks for the BFP reminders, it DOES look pretty!

It's getting quite complicated with scan dates, due dates, AF dates etc... I wonder if there is an online calender we could alll share and put out important dates on (and our bithday's too - why not?!) I'll see if I can find anything, if you think it would be useful?

Good luck with the tablets Sara - very exciting!

Happy Birthday Jenna :hug: sorry OH is so bad at presents. I would imagine he thought that the baby meant so much to you he wanted to give you something you want for the baby to show he cared about her/him as well. But yes, I had a paddy at OH when I didn't get chocolates and flowers for my birthday! I hope the rest of you day improves xxx Hope your scan goes well, looking foward to the pics xxx

PS I discarded the temp i didn't like and it's put my ovulation as thursday....fingers crossed it was as I can test sooner !!!

Yes Debs sorry GOOD LUCK today I hope everything goes fabulously and keep ur legs up or else :ninja: I will be praying for you and ur LO xxxxx

~Happy Birthday Jenna!~

Here's the :cake: I made for you, and eat some :icecream: too. :hugs:

Remember you got a :crib: inside so lay of the :wine:. :rofl:

Instead you can :juggle::fool::ball::-({|=:boat::bike: :sleep:??

Have a wonderful day my love!:) You are a great friend and just think next birthday you will have your little angel to celebrate with!!! YAY:happydance:

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug:

Well Owen was okay about the kitties being gone and said he wants a frog. lol :)

Gosh.....I'm so nervous for my scan!!!! I really hope its the tech that usually does it b/c she tells me everything and i can say give me a shot of the nub to take home!!!!

Debs~SOOOOO friggin excited to see your BFP. Stay lying down so your babies can grow!

Mel~ did we test this am? Your making me soooo excited!?

:cry: I wanted to be the first person on here today to wish you a happy birthday Jenna but because of the time difference I couldn't be...know that in my heart I was the first person to think of you this morning!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!! I hope your day gets better!!! :kiss:

https://www.popularvirals.com/images/holidays/birthday/happy-birthday-0128-heart.gif

https://www.popularvirals.com

My goodness ladies! I had to catch up!

R-I have had some cramping but mostly the weird feeling I explained earlier. I haven't seen any new veins but my nips are really sensitive!
Gab-So sorry about the kitties luv, I know how hard that can be. My mom did that when all of us kids were at school and we made her go back and get them!! But it seems like it was the right thing to do. Thank you for your excitement with me! I can't wait to see your pics today!! I am going to request a hair pic too...hehe. Lowlights for me it is then, but don't worry Caroline, I won't get too many...:hugs:
Car-OMG this is so exciting :wohoo: I for one re-evaluated your chart and I personally think you OVd closer to CD15 making you about 7dpo. I don't trust OPKs fully. I think we're preg sweets!!
Sara-FX for the pills to come in! I can't believe we can't wait for AF for once!
Jenna-Sweetheart I hope you start feeling better, you do have soooo much to look forward to! Is there something that you love to do that you can go do today to treat yourself? I understand about the gifts but I agree, maybe he just thought it was more important to you to get the baby something now...but it wasn't the best judgement :(
Michelle-Here's my story as condensed as I can manage :rofl:
(Some of you all don't know any of this either, so it should be helpful)
Didn't want to TTC after marriage, was on the BCP for 2 years...went off them and didn't use protection. Horrid AFs and suspicion of Endo. In 2005 started really trying to pinpoint my OV and check CM CP. 2008 had Lap/Hyst surgeries and Dye inj. Diagnosed with stage 3 endo. Changed my eating habits -no wheat or dairy, careful with the red meats. Started taking supportive supplements for my endocrine (glandular) system and here I am, still TTC. I joined BnB in Sept 08 because I was always stalking it anyway, seriously, for about 2 years!!! And on 2 NEW supplements from Aug 08 to present, I feel SO GOOD and I think it's time!!!

Now, on to this cycle-Girls, I'm feeling so good about this today! I woke up to a nice raise in my temp and TONS of creamy cm!! Remember sweet TigerLady's 'bottle of lotion' (her description of her cm was like sticking her fingers into a bottle of lotion before getting her :bfp:), we'll I am happy to report mine is like that too! It went from wet after OV to sticky, to creamy, to EWCM!, to sticky and back to creamy!!! This is so cool, I hope it's not my body playing tricks on me though!

:dance: it's a great day ladies! Come on get happy!! \\:D/

No, I am not testing until Thursday, it's the only day nothing else is happening this week right? I don't mind the suspense, it also gives me time to keep my hopes up.

MEl......OMG it is looking soo good for you! What is your cm usually like before af is due? Gosh i can't wait for you to test! Yes i believe thursday will be a great day to test!:)

I did this prediction thing in second trimester.

Take your age at the time of conception plus the month your due and if you get an even number its a girl....and if you get an odd number its a boy.

Well.......Mine was right with the boys and it says odd again.....OH NO!!!!!!:( But one thing is the boys both werent born in the months they were suppose to be so maybe that means something.lol

Example. I'm 21 plus due 8(august) = 29...ODD......BOY! :(:(:(:(

And if i am correct Rhonda was 30 when she got preggers and 6(june)........EVEN......GIRL........

AHHHHHHH Jenna yours says a girl too......I swear If i'm having a boy i will cry for weeks!!!!!!!

MT!!!!!!:wohoo: OMG girl if your not prego may lightning strike me! I can not wait for you to test on Thursday!!! What are you testing with? I recommend FRER!!! They are the best!

Gabby hun don't worry...if it is a boy (which its not!) than we are all here for you to cry on. I know exactly how you feel right now I was the same way...what time is your scan today? I just did mine with Brayden I was 27 when I conceived him and he was "suppose" to be born in December so 27+12=39 BUT he wasn't born until January so that would be 27+1=28 and he was no girl!

Lol thanks Rhonda......I dont mean to sound so mean about having a boy. I love my boys to death but i just always knew I'd have a little daughter to raise into a beautiful, strong women......:( I will be okay if its a boy but just kinda heartbroken. My scan isnt untill 5pm tonight.....and then i have training at the fire department so wont be home till around 9pm.

My goodness ladies! I had to catch up!

R-I have had some cramping but mostly the weird feeling I explained earlier. I haven't seen any new veins but my nips are really sensitive!
Gab-So sorry about the kitties luv, I know how hard that can be. My mom did that when all of us kids were at school and we made her go back and get them!! But it seems like it was the right thing to do. Thank you for your excitement with me! I can't wait to see your pics today!! I am going to request a hair pic too...hehe. Lowlights for me it is then, but don't worry Caroline, I won't get too many...:hugs:
Car-OMG this is so exciting :wohoo: I for one re-evaluated your chart and I personally think you OVd closer to CD15 making you about 7dpo. I don't trust OPKs fully. I think we're preg sweets!!
Sara-FX for the pills to come in! I can't believe we can't wait for AF for once!
Jenna-Sweetheart I hope you start feeling better, you do have soooo much to look forward to! Is there something that you love to do that you can go do today to treat yourself? I understand about the gifts but I agree, maybe he just thought it was more important to you to get the baby something now...but it wasn't the best judgement :(
Michelle-Here's my story as condensed as I can manage :rofl:
(Some of you all don't know any of this either, so it should be helpful)
Didn't want to TTC after marriage, was on the BCP for 2 years...went off them and didn't use protection. Horrid AFs and suspicion of Endo. In 2005 started really trying to pinpoint my OV and check CM CP. 2008 had Lap/Hyst surgeries and Dye inj. Diagnosed with stage 3 endo. Changed my eating habits -no wheat or dairy, careful with the red meats. Started taking supportive supplements for my endocrine (glandular) system and here I am, still TTC. I joined BnB in Sept 08 because I was always stalking it anyway, seriously, for about 2 years!!! And on 2 NEW supplements from Aug 08 to present, I feel SO GOOD and I think it's time!!!

Now, on to this cycle-Girls, I'm feeling so good about this today! I woke up to a nice raise in my temp and TONS of creamy cm!! Remember sweet TigerLady's 'bottle of lotion' (her description of her cm was like sticking her fingers into a bottle of lotion before getting her :bfp:), we'll I am happy to report mine is like that too! It went from wet after OV to sticky, to creamy, to EWCM!, to sticky and back to creamy!!! This is so cool, I hope it's not my body playing tricks on me though!

:dance: it's a great day ladies! Come on get happy!! \\:D/

Thanks for sharin your story MT so sorry u been ttc for so long! :hug: But heres to hopin for a bfp and a winter baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->