Team Jelly Belly!!!

OMFG FINALLY AF HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! lol This is second cycle after losing baby had my leep surgery next month im used to 28 day cycles this past cycle was 35 so let the bd'ing begin! I just have no idea when to start opks! Any suggestions? I used to O on CD 17 before but like i stated before i was on 28 day cycles then.. What a great bday present for me! Cant believe im 30 today i feel so old! haha Hope everyone is having a great day off for lunch with dh! big group :hug:

Oh Michelle HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I didnt realize your bday was today as well!:) What a great day for yoU!!!! Umm i would start doing opk's around cd 12? If you have a 28day cycle then maybe o around 14 or 15.....and if you start earlier the better. ya know!

Are you going to temp or no?

2 Jelly Belly birthdays on the same day? What are the odds? :happydance: Sorry I missed you Michelle, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:cake:

yes happy birthday Michelle :D bday buddy :wohoo:

I went for an interview thingy today waqs odd but anyway they offered me a job as a PA to the owner of this place https://www.holbrookhouse.co.uk/ the best job i could ask for, i just got the 2nd best mark i have ever had at Uni and I am on top of the world now.

DF was being silly because he didnt think the way u ladies are thinking he did, if he did then i wouldnt mind but he just doesnt know and never thinks but hey ho no big loss - would have needed it, i would have just been happy if he had thought of me, an bought me a bottle of bath bubbles or a bar of choc as well :rofl: something just for me that i can use now not in 6 months time....i wont moan at him tho just behind his back :rofl:

:yipee: Jenna!! :yipee: What an awesome b-day this is turning into for you!!! I'm so happy you got a job you will really love, that's fantastic hun!! When do you start? And what will you be doing?

Happy birthday Jai- Jai and Michelle.
Michelle I am glad AF came but couldn't she have waited one day? I am glad your cycles are seeming to get back on track. Hope you have a good Birthday despite AF's presence.

Jai-Jai I understand how you feel. I had my birthday and I was between 3 & 4 months old and luckily everyone asked what I wanted, I said stuff for me, not the baby, that is what a baby shower is for. :rofl: I am sure he thought "UMMM ok here this will work" :rofl: Men are not very good at thinking sometimes. :rofl: So glad you got a job you will like. Hope the rest of your birthday is a god one.

Gabs- I already spoke to you on FB but wanted to wish you luck again.
****girl dust***.

R- when do I get another picture? everyone is just holding out on me :sad1:

As for me tomorrow is my last day of provera. Yeah me, still no clomid yet though. Believe me the whole world will know when I receive it. :rofl:

Oh Michelle HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I didnt realize your bday was today as well!:) What a great day for yoU!!!! Umm i would start doing opk's around cd 12? If you have a 28day cycle then maybe o around 14 or 15.....and if you start earlier the better. ya know!

Are you going to temp or no?

Thank you :) But yes im goin to temp this month and opks and probally check CP Idk ill prob start takin OPK's around day 12 i have 10 atm so prob will be gettin more on babyhops and stock up LOL

yes happy birthday Michelle :D bday buddy :wohoo:

I went for an interview thingy today waqs odd but anyway they offered me a job as a PA to the owner of this place https://www.holbrookhouse.co.uk/ the best job i could ask for, i just got the 2nd best mark i have ever had at Uni and I am on top of the world now.

DF was being silly because he didnt think the way u ladies are thinking he did, if he did then i wouldnt mind but he just doesnt know and never thinks but hey ho no big loss - would have needed it, i would have just been happy if he had thought of me, an bought me a bottle of bath bubbles or a bar of choc as well :rofl: something just for me that i can use now not in 6 months time....i wont moan at him tho just behind his back :rofl:

Thank you :) Happy bday to u too Congrats on the new job! How old r u now?

i know most amazing thing ever hey?? I start on Wed next week :yipee: I will be writing contracts dealing with emails etc etc helping people with their wedding answering their queries, they will fit it in around uni and i can work what hrs i want to really......I am worried though about the pregnancy thing, when do I tell them? :rofl: 20wks? hahaha i dont think i could breathe in that hard for that long!!!!

Oh so it is 4:50pm here i wish it was where u r Gabs I will be asleep whilst ur having ur scan :sad2: and u will be whilst I have mine!!! how odd!! Good luck and I look forward to hearing how it goes - can u text me pls as I wont get on bnb for a while after tonight........

Michelle - I am 25 today!! r u doing anything special for the big 3-0??

i know most amazing thing ever hey?? I start on Wed next week :yipee: I will be writing contracts dealing with emails etc etc helping people with their wedding answering their queries, they will fit it in around uni and i can work what hrs i want to really......I am worried though about the pregnancy thing, when do I tell them? :rofl: 20wks? hahaha i dont think i could breathe in that hard for that long!!!!

Here its not a requirement.. its actually against the law for them to even ask if ur pregnant and they def cant fire u because of it.. I would tell them when you feel comfortable or when you start showin just so they know.. Me i have a big mouth when/if i get pregnant im sure everyone will know lol (im friendly with my boss)

:D good better that way eh? thats all I am doing!!

Yeh it is the same here, not allowed and defo not allowed to sack either!! I just feel bad in a way and feel as though I should tell but I wont not until I kow they love me :D

Aww, so much going on! So much to look forward to! Yay for AF Michelle! Now it's Sara's turn!!! :growlmad:

I'm being quite a ...moody little thing today!!! :dance: It is a good sign though...:rofl:

I only have ICs and one cheapy early store brand test left so that's what I'm going to use. Oh, please God let me see 2 beautiful dark lines!!!

I am going to mention this too, because it's fun for you guys to symptom spot with me hun? I have heartburn/indigestion. That nasty burpy sourness that comes just high enough to taste...yeah...nasty. (secretly :dance: because that's another good sign!)

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: SO much going on with our team!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

MEl......OMG it is looking soo good for you! What is your cm usually like before af is due? Gosh i can't wait for you to test! Yes i believe thursday will be a great day to test!:)

It's usually on the dry side but most of the time I have lotiony for a couple days prior to AF.

Oh, and hun, don't put stock into that prediction stuff...it's just rubbish!! :hugs:

R- when do I get another picture? everyone is just holding out on me :sad1:

Sara how does Saturday sound? :D I'll be 22 weeks Saturday and it will be time for my next fat belly shot! :rofl: Gabby and Jenna....we need pictures of you too!!!!!

I have my fx Sara that your clomid arrives on time, has to come by tomorrow right??

Welcome Michelle!

Happy Birthday Jenna and Michelle!!

MT great symptoms really hoping you get your :bfp:

Debs, keep those legs up and swim spermies swim.

Jenna, congratulations on the new job and the scan tomorrow.

Gabs, looking forward to the pictures!

R- If AF comes on Friday then I need the pills by Tuesday to start on CD 5. So once again I am stuck waiting for AF before I freak out about if the pills would come in time. Had I know how stressful the wait would be, I would have waited to start the provera until I had the clomid in my hot little hands. :rofl: I think I can hold out until Saturday and yes Gabs,Jai-Jai and Lea need to update pictures too, how can I live vicariously through all my PG BNB gals if I do not have visuals? :rofl:
L

Happy Birthday Michelle! Hope you had a great day!

Jenna - I thought today was the 18th! So confused. Ok, we definitely need a calendar!
Here's one I made on googledocs. If you send me your email address (PM me) I can add you so you can edit it with your own dates! What do you think?
https://www.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Europe/London
I only put a couple of things in as there is SOOO much I need your help to do your own things!

R - pictures!! yes please!

MT sounding great - very excited for you.

I'm feeling ok, nothing major going on, a bit of nausea, but maybe I'm ot eating properly. I'm pretty sure based on last month's ov day that I ov'd on thursday - woo hoo

How's everyone doing?

I am doing good, still feel a little sick but only one more day of Provera Yeah :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->