Team Jelly Belly!!!

I did it yeah me!!!!!!! :rofl: I get so proud when I am able to do something.

Suppose to be leaving for my scan....and hubby is at the dentist finishing up the second part of his root canal! He better get here soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay going to be about 10mins late hope they don't mind. :) Just drank all my water and boy oh boy i gotta pee. lol I never had to pee so much with my pregnancies as i do with this one. I swear i go 50times aday..with the boys I didnt even notice a different. werid eh.

Congrats on the job Jenna! Sounds like a nice one and Glad its the one you wanted! Tell them your pregnant when you feel the time is right. I don't think it will make a difference to them. Unless of course you had a job where it could interfere with the health and safety of you or the baby.:)

Sara~I'm so excited that you are going to get af.....are you going to use opks? I didnt realize you were going on clomid as well.....thats awesome, you'll be preggers in NO time!:)

Thanks Gabs, I had to come and see if we had any news on you but nothing yet so I will check back later. Yes I am going on clomid as soon as it gets here. I am praying it comes in on or before CD 5 so I can take it on time, otherwise I have to wait until next cycle. AHHHH I am so excited to see a picture of your baby girl. BTW your due date is my 1st wedding anniversary. I might use OPKs but they really have not worked too well for me so I don't know.

Well girls here is my baby. I'm not saying anything untill you all take a look and let me know what you think.

This is the only nub shot we could get so give it a go.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 20
GIRL GIRL GIRL! I've been waiting all day for you Gab!!!

ok so the picture is a good between the leg shot and I do not see a turtle. come on Gabs did they tell you? ok I tried to cheat and see if you posted anything on FB but you didn't. Foiled again!!

Hi Girls,

Dropping by very quickly.

I already wish Jenna a very happy birthday but wanted to wish Michelle a happy birthday too.

Michelle, I must admit I thought you lost your little on in June last year, but when you wrote that this is only your second cycle I realised you must be American and therefore you use that different date format. I had no idea, the pain must still be so fresh :hugs:

I suppose the only ones left in the running for this month now are MT, Caroline and Ashley oh and me but...

I had my HCG trigger shot on Sunday night (10,000 IU HCG) , and I still haven't ovulated.
What on earth is going on?
My FS did my IUI yesterday regardless but I have to go back again today to check and see if I have or if I am about to and do another IUI.
:cry: I am so upset, I don't know what happens next. Is it possible I won't ovulate. I have 6 follicles that were between 16mm- 18mm.
FX for good news this morning, but I still haven't really got any EWCM and I haven't had any ovulation pains.

I love you all, have a super day and please pray that there is a egg for all this sperm to meet up with.

Debs I hope you Oed while the little guys and gals made their way to the destination. Good luck on your new scan. FX for good news.

Ladies, i've been feeling like crap for the past week. morning sickness has not been kind to me, and yet i still have to force myself to work as there's so much to do.

either way, i'll try to come on as often as i can.

happy birthday Jenna love, big big hugs from me.

oh, and welcome michelle, happy birthday to you too.

gabby, i still have no idea what nubs are and how to read them!

the rest of my beautiful jelly bellies, i'll catch up with you soon

lots of love from me

Hi again,

I know I am meant to be in bed with my legs up but just popped in quickly because I wanted to check and see how all you fabulous ladies are doing and because I didn't really get a chance to read before I posted and ran off the the FS this morning.

Congralations Jenna on the job. I want to see your preggy belly, enough stories about the camera batteries being dead. You are gorgeous and you have a baby in your belly, now show us!!!!! PS: Glad to read you sounding much happier, you had me worried when you were feeling so low.

Gabby, what lovely pics of your baby. Gosh it make is so real. I have no idea how you determine the sex of the baby from that angle, I always thought at 12 weeks it had to be taken from a side profile so the techs can work out the angle, but my guess would be a girl :) Now you just need to post a picture of your bump, don't be shy!

Rhonda, wow! 22 weeks! That is awesome sweetie. Time has gone so quickly for you.
It won't be long before you are posting real pictures of your little girl :hugs:

Sarah, where are you ordering your meds from? Can you call then and find out how far away they are from delivery? If AF is arriving this weekend then our cycles won't be too far apart. Ironic since we have both sat out the longest! FX you clomid arrives today or tomorrow and you get your BFP in March.

Lea, Liyana - pictures ladies, we want to see your bump pictures.

Caronline, when are you going to test?

MT :yipee: tomorrow is just around the corner. FX for a :bfp:

Michelle, I hope you are going to enjoy a few glasses of :wine: whilst you still can.

My FS did a scan before my follow up IUI today, and confirmed yesterday afternoon 4 out 6 follicles ovulated . He did the second IUI and ensured me that the Egg can live up to 48 hours after ovulation, so some reinforcements are on their way!
Apparently I am in with an excellent chance, twins would be fine but what would four babies be?!!!!

Okay not to get ahead of my self, just one healthy baby would be absolutely perfect. :rofl:

Gabby not to burst your bubble but at 12 weeks we need a profile shot of the baby to see the nub, you can't tell the sex from a toilet shot (the pic you have) until after 14 weeks as the genitals have not started to form yet. So from your pic we have no way of knowing :cry: I am so sad, I was looking forward to guessing too!! Will you be having another scan before 20 weeks? I know you mentioned having them often because of your placenta. I'm still hoping its a girl hun but I guess now we'll have to wait :hissy: ahhh the suspense!!

Jenna your scan is today hun, at what time?? Maybe you'll be able to get a side shot and we can guess at yours?? I'll keep popping on here today to check for your pic.

Oh Gabby...what was your LO's heartbeat? Just curious! Oh and your baby have REALLY long legs!!!! They look longer than my babies at 20 weeks!! LOL

MT how's the symptom spotting going today, anything new to report??

Debs that is wonderful news!!!! Your going to have twins!!!! :yipee: Hey I can dream can't I? :D

I'm still feeling a little ill, my throat and ears hurt but only when I talk or swallow and it is a little better than yesterday so fx I am on the mend! On the down side we're expecting another foot of snow tonight into tomorrow so back to worrying about my roof :x I hope no water comes in this time!!

Good morning to the rest of you lovelies :hugs:

Oh Deb! I'm glad you posted again with differend news (I think it's different and more positive). YOU HAVE A GREAT CHANCE! I think I would take 8 babies at this point....:rofl:

Not feeling very positive for myself atm. I don't know what all this cm is doing to me, but I'm starting to think it's a fluke.

I am so sorry you're sick L! I don't really know much about having m/s, but I do know what I hear helps people. If you like almonds, keep some at hand to eat...don't let yourself get hungry and I will stop there because you have probably heard all sorts of suggestions. :hugs:

Lol hey girls! Yes i know the nub shot is a crappy one lol. We couldnt get the baby the other way...and if i would have told her that she probly would have. but this gender website that i joined they have pics like i do and they could tell what it was. So i will post there and see what they say.

Lol about the legs....i know thats what i said....and HAHA b/c me and DH have VERY short stubby legs....hahahaha

OKAY.....i dont have much info on boy/girl.........but she did say its not looking promising for a GIRL>....:( She said it looks more boy to her but if she angeled the screen maybe girl parts.? ? She had no clue about the nub thing and is so interested that she gave me her email to get info on it and she would then play with my pics and see if she could figure it out. How nice eh??

I asked for a % on how much boy she thought...and she said 52% boy..lol With Gavin at 13wks she said 75% percent boy....so 52 isnt bad yet. I will have another scan in about 4weeks and then they should start every week.

Btw....i called hubby on my way home and said that I'm not tieing my tubes if it is a boy and he said ok but you have to go on something untill we would decide to try again........YAY!!!!!!! No one else will be happy with that decision but its not up to them or us....its in God's hands. Idk if it is a boy......honestly i feel its God's way of saying that I'm not done having babies...silly me maybe?

So i posted it in second tri....and some say boy....but the ones that say girl(which there are alot) sound like they see the three line thing!!! YAY

Gabby the 3 line thing doesn't apply to you yet as your not far enough along for the genitals to be fully formed right now all there is is a tube that the genitals will form from so you can't tell from your shot and the girls are right about the 3 lines but its to early for you, if they saw 3 lines in a few more weeks than yes you'd have your girl!! I'm still praying for you hun!! Post your pic here and see what you find out, there is an u/s tech that will tell you, and she's awesome! https://ingender.com/cs/forums/95.aspx plus there are tons of other pics you can look at to compare! :hugs:

Thanks Rhonda!~...I'm on that site now and just posted. THanks again.

Mel sweetheart.....your Chart looks AMAZING! I can't wait for tomorrow! you better test no matter what!!!!!!! luv you

Jenna............where are you with your scan pics???

I'm thinking mines a boy......ahhhh three boys what will i do with myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->