Team Jelly Belly!!!

I know Jenna I am starting to worry, its 5pm where you are so I know you've already had your scan, I hope everything is ok...Gabby can you text her to make sure she's ok? My stupid cell company wont let me make international calls :hissy:

I just wanted to let you know i tried texting jenna but it didnt go through...?? idk maybe my phone company realized where i was sending texts messages and can't anymore..i'll try again though. I have unlimited and never had a problem before..??

Okay dont think i can anymore..:( I tried and it didnt work again. Sorry i'm no help

:cry: Thanks for trying Gabby! I really hope everything is alright, she knows how much we wanted to hear about it...now I am really worried!!

I know i agree. Its getting kinda late by her!!! BUt if i remember she told me to text her about my scan as b/c she wouldnt be getting on here ? I'm sure everything is fine.!

Thinking good thoughts for you Jenna! Come put us at ease.:)

Btw girls....Honestly dont think my bump has gotten any bigger? I feel wider possibly but ummm idk about a bigger bump? so thats why i have not posted.

Jenna - where are you?? Hope all is ok. Gabby do you want to let me have her number so I can text her from here in the uk - that should work ok right?

Sorry you didn't get what you wanted from your U/S - fingers crossed for a girl!

Debs - oooo twins - yeay!!! Wow 4 eggs that's awesome.

MT - please test tomorrow!! I'm really tempted I'll only be 7dpo at the most...but the bleeding on sunday *might* have been implantation bleeding (???) so I *might* pick something up - plus I'm an POAS addict.
Symptoms - woke up with really painful stomach last night - been slightly painful and gassy since - I'm very, very rarely gassy - so fingers crossed it means something! CM is creamy-ish which seems normal.

What do you guys think?
xxx

I think I've fixed the calendar link in my signature. PM me your email address so you can use it properly!
Here's the code if you want to add it to yours:

https://www.google.com/calendar/emb...London&pvttk=38fd75aa18ae91688b4ce792c1cd7283

Well girls here is my baby. I'm not saying anything untill you all take a look and let me know what you think.

This is the only nub shot we could get so give it a go.

its hard to tell but i guess girl? lol im glad all is well though!

Still no update from Jenna? I hope everything is ok she just likes keepin us in suspsense! lol.. And MT you NEED to test your chart looks GREAT! Hope everyone is havin a good day!

Thanks Michelle. Gosh girls I'm so worried about Jenna. Shall i try and call her???

Oh btw....in my scan pic that white thingy by the butt....is that the cord or part of the baby? if not i would think a girl...if so....i'd think a boy.

I have not been online today at all, will explain why at the end of this post.
Debs- SO glad to hear that you did have good follicles and got some reinforcements to get those eggs. I hope you get your twins but know you would be thrilled with one healthy baby. FX for you dear.
Gabs- I said I did not see a turtle but as Rhonda said it is too early for that shot. I looked at the other picture and can not see a nub.
Jai-Jai please let someone know you are ok, we are all worried about you.
Caroline- thanks for the calendar link I will try to add it.
As for me I am very tired and did not think it had to do with the provera but after goggling side effects I found that the progesterone can make you tired which is why in early pregnancy you are tired and I know when I was PG I would take a nap everyday. I was at the ER this morning afraid that my husband had a concussion, thankfully he doesn't but it was a long day already. My puppy ran away down the street but we found him and I am so excited this is my last day or provera cuz my tummy hurts again. AF should be here Friday or Saturday and Clomid should be in at the latest (FX) Wed, which is when I need to take them by if AF comes on Sat. If AF comes on Friday I am screwed, figurativly speaking of course because I still might not O on my own so all the getting screwed in the world won't help me get knocked up. Found out another friend is PG when our new years resolution was said this year I said mine was to get knocked up, hers was to not get PG. Go figure, that is 2 friends who went to Vegas with us who go knocked up the weekend we were there. Apparently I am good luck to everyone but myself so anyone want to go to Vegas? :rofl:

Hey ladies! Still no Jenna!? My my my! I hope she just spent the day celebrating...?

Thanks for the good hopes ladies, I'm really getting excited to poas! I never usually test much before AF, I usually like to see if she's late first. I'm really not feeling like she's going to come! I'm still having great, consistant symptoms!!! Caroline and I are going to see our :bfp:s!!! :wohoo:

Hey - just a quick one to let you all know i am ok, not been at home went to my sisters yday afternoon and been manic - she lives 200 miles away!! just got online dont have pic for u but i am fine baby is perfect and we have a pic :D but just of bubs's back as would not turn around tbh i dont like my hospital and dont think they are very good!!!

OH jenna So happy you and bean are doing good yay!!!

Sara~sorry you had such a terrible day.....HUGS> AF is on her way hopefully on saturday so that everything works out the right way.

Mel.....I see your online...and the verdict is...........????????????????? I couldnt sleep its only 7am, my kids are sleeping and i got up just for you! :)

Ladies, :bfn: :sad2:

I think FF is wrong about me being 10 dpo, I think I'm 12 or 13. I expect AF will start to show signs of her arrival sometime soon.

I won't be able to get on here until after work today, so I hope everyone has a great day! Jenna-looking forward to your pics! Glad everything is good!! :)

:hug:

C'mon Mel..............I keep checking but you havent posted it yet.....and I see your on Team jelly belly....lol.....I'm a stalker !

OMG....MEl I'm so sorry sweetie. I really thought you'd get a BFP this am. Please dont give up!! Your chart looks really good. You could still be too early. HUGS HUGS HUGS. Hang in there and test on sunday if af isnt here. LUV YOU.

Aw Mel, I don't think it's very clear when you ov'd - but I'm no expert. you did a lot of BDing, so I'm think you're in with a great chance still. Even if you're 13dpo a BFN isn't a negative until AF shows. Fx still.

Jenna, glad all is ok, looking forward to seeing bub's back!

Sara - hugs xxx

I resisted testing, my temp dropped today - which is confusing (but weird is good right!?) I figured there's a slim chance it's implantation, in which case there's no point testing. I'll see what tomorrow's temp is to see if I test tom.

Rhonda - I hope your roof didn't leak again!

My cousin had her baby by C section yesterday. Logan Finlay 7lbs. I've not seen him yet, but apparently he's lovely and not wrinkly!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->