Team Jelly Belly!!!

Jenna!! [-X for not telling us you'd be gone all day and leaving us hanging like that! But I still love you :hugs: You had us all worried girl!! Glad everything went well though, did they tell you :baby: heart rate?

Awww MT :sad1: don't give up hope hun I bet its still early. Many hpt wont pick up HCG levels until your 14dpo or more so my fingers are still tightly crossed for you hun, did your temp stay high this morning??

Caroline not sure what your temp drop means, what DPO are you? Roof is not leaking..yet but we got 6" oh heavy wet snow and its raining like mad out there on top of it so I am a little worried, praying it will be ok when I get home tonight!

Nothing new to report in my life, except that I am FINALLY feeling baby girl move every day now :happydance: at almost 22 weeks, thats just crazy! I was feeling Brayden all the time at 18 weeks! So I'm hoping that means this baby is a lot smaller!! Would love a normal 7lber!!!!! Though I doubt that will happen, DH and I seem to make big babies, not really sure why, we're not big people :confused:

Good morning again, I snuck away to hop on here:shhh:

:rofl: at Caroline's not wrinkly new cousin...Good that everything went well!
And hun I don't know but I secretly think you're pregnant, but don't worry I won't tell anyone.... ;)

I know it's possibly still early for me...I am still slightly hopeful because I don't have any AF signs. In fact I wanted to get your opinions on something that happened about a half hour ago...

I was standing washing :dishes: here and all of a sudden, a sharp, very very sharp pain struck me in my lower abs. It was better if I bent over but when I tried to stretch out it hurt at the same or worse intensity. It seemed to be localized to a little below and to the right of my belly button. I know it's not *ahem* bowels moving, at least I sure as heck hope not because I'm no pansy when it comes to pain and this hurt! It was similar to OV pain but much worse and lasted about 2 minutes. And for the record I ovulated on my left this current cycle. I have small incision scars where my ovaries are so I know it wasn't exactly in that area...

Well anyway, it went away and I actually had a wave of nausia because of the pain I think. I'm better now. What do you think that was??? I'm wondering if my cyst burst?? Also for the record, I've been having less painful pinches of pains off and on this whole 2ww.
:hug:

Hmm Mel that could be lil bean getting comfy....?? Or just as you said...a cyst bursting. Thats what my felt like only it didnt stop hurting. it hurt for days and it generally spreads throughout the pelvic area because of the fluid that is released! Either way glad its gone and your not in pain...and I HOPE HOPE HOPE its a lil beany inside!!!!!!:)

Rhonda~Glad you can feel baby move! YAY!!! I know how you feel we make BIG babies too and we are both very small people. Yes Gavin was only 4lbs and owen 7....but owen was 6wks early and gavin was 10.....so you can imagine if i went full term!!!!!!!

Mel, not sure about the pain thing, I can not remember that far back to my PG with Sebastian. I really really was expecting you to say it was a BFP this morning your chart looks so dang good, i have chart envy. When is AF supposed to be here so we will know when she is officially late?

Jai-Jai glad things are good and I too forgive you for making me worry. glad things went well and can not wait to see the new picture.

Thank you all for the :hugs: I told my husband you all gave me :hug: and he said I am surprised they didn't tell you to stop hitting your husband, he is now claiming I abuse him. :rofl:

Could someone give me your energy......i need to get to work today and i'm just sitting on this computer!

Rhonda~ in my pic of baby do you think that is baby or cord...the white thing by the butt. Everyone on the gender thing is guessing boy. But said its not a good pic for nub.

Omg.....Rhonda if i have this baby when i had Gavin I'd deliever before you...isnt that scary. Like could you imagine having your baby in 9wks?? crazy!!

Yes, I don't know either. I know my chart looks good...I just hope it means something! And believe me, I thought I was going to announce a :bfp: too...

And PMA you naughty girl...Gabs, you'll have this baby after that!!!

Thanks for giving me some imput ladies, I feel ok right now. I haven't had it again and I'm not spotting or anything yet. Oh, AF is due on Saturday or Sunday. We shall see!

lol Mel i am......just saying how werid that would be if i delievered before R.:)

...it would be, but it's not going to happen!! :hugs:

Gabby I don't see a white thing by the butt..is it off to the right faded looking??? That may be the cord?? Anything that is dark white I believe is a bone. OMG Gabby I hope you don't have this baby before me, aren't you due in Sept?? Keep her in there long as possible hun!!

MT sorry I don't know what that could be???

Is it possible for Adults to get an ear infection? My left ear and left side of my throat has hurt for a few days now. My throat isn't swollen at all and I'm thinking maybe this is just from all the coughing I've been doing this week? I don't know but its starting to bug me!! I think if my ear still hurts by Monday I'll call my doc.

Rhonda...sorry had to lol.....yes adults can get infections sweeite!:(. I had one once when i was pregnant with Gavin. I actually think i may have one as we speak as well. THe thing is with adults ear infections can sometimes clear up on their own without medication. Just call your doctor and mention it , you may need antibotics.

The white thingy i'm talking about ....is the nub that we see between the legs....its the thing that looks like a penis.....!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm due August 30th...and EVERYONE on the gender site thinks boy....i'm so sad....cry cry cry. Well I might as well starting finding a boy name.:)

Sorry :blush: thought maybe it might just be a kid thing, I haven't had one since I was little.

Oh that is probably the nub, or part of it, its not a penis yet hun it can't be!! So don't listen to those girls who are telling you boy, its too early to tell a thing from this view as right now both male and female look alike between the legs. I still have high hopes for you that this is your girl. PMA!! Don't loose hope hun!! You said you had a scan in a few weeks too right? At 16 weeks? You'll definately be able to find out the sex then :happydance:

Gabs you better keep her in until my anniversary (8-30) just cross your legs and threaten a spanking if she even tries to come out early. :rofl:
R-sorry you feel sicky dear,
Mel- My AF should be here on Sat (finally) so if for some weird unexplained reason you do not get your BFP this cycle I am glad I will be in good company although I think I might be in it alone since all you gals are gonna get your BFP soon.

Thanks Rhonda!:) Yes i shall have one at 16weeks.:)

Sara~nope def won't go to my due date. My csection is scheduled for Friday the 21st!:)

Dang oh well it is still nice that your due date is my anniversary. Gabs why don't you order the intelegender off line, you can take it as early as 10 weeks and a lot of people say it is pretty dang accurate.

Sara-yes, I will gladly 'cycle' with you buddy, that is if the hag shows up for me. But don't worry too long as I think you're going to get your :bfp: very soon, well on your test day, whenever that will be. I just will have to be in limbo until I know for sure :(

I wonder how Ashley is doing...she should be testing by now if I'm correct......??

Yes. i wonder how ashley is? Hope she got her BFP!

Umm Sara..how much do they cost?

Hey - just a quick one to let you all know i am ok, not been at home went to my sisters yday afternoon and been manic - she lives 200 miles away!! just got online dont have pic for u but i am fine baby is perfect and we have a pic :D but just of bubs's back as would not turn around tbh i dont like my hospital and dont think they are very good!!!

darn u girl for makin us worry! lol glad all is well!

Yes, I don't know either. I know my chart looks good...I just hope it means something! And believe me, I thought I was going to announce a :bfp: too...

And PMA you naughty girl...Gabs, you'll have this baby after that!!!

Thanks for giving me some imput ladies, I feel ok right now. I haven't had it again and I'm not spotting or anything yet. Oh, AF is due on Saturday or Sunday. We shall see!

So sorry MT :hug: hopefully ur just testin too soon! Hopin to see ur BFP this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->