Team Jelly Belly!!!

Hey y'all! I'm about to start my 3rd paper of the day, but I just wanted to pop in and say hi!!

Deb, don't give up hope hun...those qualitative tests are soooo funky and totally depend on the hormone level they trace...which I thought was pretty much 25 most places. Something I learned on peeonastick.com was that HPTs often times can trace lower amounts of hCG than they say, but just dont claim to because they don't want to say for sure that they detect such low levels. Good Luck! I hope you get your BFP

MsTwiggy, I'm sorry that AF got you...that really stinks! Baby Dust for next month!!

1stbaby, I hope you figure out what is going on with your LP! But, if your LP is only 7 days, then you didn't ovulate by 7 days ago anyways, so maybe that's why you haven't gotten a BFP yet! Anywho, Good Luck!!

R, I'm so glad that you're doing well

Srm, you're not sleeping well? Insomnia was the first sign of pregnancy for me!

Nyltin, Good Luck!! I hope that you get your BFP this month!!

Gabby, I haven't seen your chart yet today...but I'm thinking you probably O'd later than you originally thought. I hope that you and your OH got to BD as much as possible over your Oing time!!

As for me, I'm still definitely 1000% waiting to try...my husband and I keep talking about how sweet it would be to have a sibling for Michael, but I just don't think I'd be able to handle it..so I'm just going to wait a bit longer =). Maybe we'll start trying in March or something, since the hard part of my last semester will be over with!! I guess we'll see =).

OHHH!...who is going to see Twilight this friday? ME ME ME!! I'm so excited! Anyone else?

My temp went from 97.7 to 98.3 today...is that normal ..does it mean anything?

Sarah I am so excited for the movie too. I know what you mean about not being ready for two, I wanted another baby right away until my son started walking. Part of me feels a little guilty for wanting another one when my son is only 2 but that part gets smaller and smaller everyday so I know I am def ready. I will not be seeing the movie until a few days after it opens though, it will be a mad house here to try to see it on Fri. I also am apparently only 3 DPO so I think my insomnia might just be the new house.
Gabs- it should be normal to jump higher, do you not normally get such high temps?

oh ok srm..this is the first month temping...i just didnt know if it was a good thing that it did...lol.......ff moved me to 5dpo once i put that in?

Usually, have a temperature spike as such is symbolic of ovulation. But that would mean you ovulated yesterday. You don't have a fever or anything do you? Otherwise, It could symbolize a triphasic chart if FF keeps you O date where it is. Triphasic is good. doesn't necessarily mean your preg since ovulatory charts display this trend at times too, but more preg charts than ovulatory charts have this feature. At the same time, realize that not all preg charts are triphasic.

Nope no fever....and i put that temp in and ff didnt change it to 1dpo...it made it one day longer and took off the dashed lines and put solid crosshairs...meaning everything matches up now?..i guess we'll se what tomorrows temp shows. So far i did go from pre o temps to post o and now they high one...so maybe a tri. THanks !:)

well the :witch: showed up today, and with no warning. i had c cm every day until today. so that is not a symptom for me. i am sad, cried for about 10 min and then said life must go on. i try and be tough but its still hard. i wanted it so bad this month. my lp on the positive side is now 10 days and not 7. i dont know if its fixing itself or its the b vitamins i am taking. i have decided not to take the progesterone meds the dr gave me, she does not really want me too, she thinks my lp will fix itself and that my body is still recovering. which so far its getting better on its own. i will start taking the b complex vitamin tomorrow and the prenatals she gave me. i have to get more opks for this month and then on cd 22 i am going in for blood work since cd 21 for me is on a sunday.

i wrote to you in our other cycle thread....im sorry hun! So glad your lp is getting longer! :0 Take care and lots of bding this cycle!

oh 1stbaby so sorry that the :witch: got you hun :sad2: At least you now know that your LP is getting longer and hopefully this means that next month will be your month for sure!!! :hugs:

How is everyone else doing today? Any symptoms yet Gabby?
Anyone heard from Debs yet? I hope she poas this morning!!!
Great to hear from you Sarah!
SRM could be the new move but also could be preg symptoms. I remember having a hard time sleeping before I got my :bfp: fingers crossed!!

Hey Rhonda! How are you feeling! Do you see your lil bean tomorrow? Sorry i forgot!

Well today my temp went wayyy down...from 98.3 to 97.5...i dont if this is a good or bad thing? Just keep my fingers crossed! Symptoms....well dont really think i have too much....just cramping since ovulation, last two nights woke up sooo hot ! (our heater isnt even working in our room..lol)..and very BAD constipation the last two days..but i have to admit i sometimes do get it..just seems worse now..lol sorry tmi!...Thats about it for me!...i guess we'll see what my temps do the next couple of days..i hope/pray it goes back up tomorrow....!

Havent heard from Debs! I hope she got her BFP this am!:)
And jai jai..i didnt text her today yet! Maybe she poas!
Nlytin...how are you? any symptoms today?

No not until Thursday...3 days and counting!! :happydance: Little bit nervous I hope all is well. So far this pregnancy is very different from my last. Nothing much to speak of except some bloating and having to pee a little more and I tire very easily. No sore bbs or sickness yet. Strange!! Will find out Thursday if all is well....hope so!!!!

I texted Jai today but have not heard back from her...

Debs......your online and posting everywhere but here!!!!!!! Hurry up! Whats the verdict!

:rofl: You are funny, I am here, this is just one long thread to catch up on!!!!

First of all I am really sorry 1stBaby that the silly :witch: got you but like everyone else has said, I am glad that your LP is getting longer. What a shame that you can't go for your CD21 on CD21, we have labs at our hospitals that are 24 hours 7 days a week.

Gabby, that dip could be implantation. FX your temps go up tomorrow :)

Sarah I am definitely going to have to keep an eye out for this movie you are so excited about you have me very curious.

R, three days and counting :happydance:

Sara you are well into the tww - yippee

Nlytin still 5 more days until testing, do you have any symptoms?

I hope Jai-Jai texts you girls, I am dying to know if she has POAS.

MsTwiggy, how you doing today? Did you have a glass of wine?

Okay Me! Yes I POAS today.......twice.
The first time I used the more expensive brand the same one as I used on Saturday and guess what.......a faint :bfp:, before I could get excited I peed on a different stick and :bfn: I think the second one is right, but it is strange to get a false positive twice.

I have bought another one of the sticks that came back negative today and going to see what it says tomorrow. I wish I could just know where I stand. It is so frustrating all this not knowing.

Debs....what tests are you using? Thats so werid..a BFP on one and BFN on another....maybe the one that is a BFN needs to detect more HCG...was the faint BFP pretty easy too see..like a clear pink like just faint?....How are your symptoms, cp, cm?...Gosh i want this for you soooo BAD! IF your preggo and im not i'd be soo happpy!:)

I do not think I Oed. My temps are not really going up. I do not understand because I actually felt like I did O but did not sleep at all last night, I kept having nightmares about a giant robot attacking everyone and then a dog my mom had but he passed away last year and in my dream the dog broke my sons arm. I was up on and off all night. AHHHH

Srm...i wouldnt worry about your temps if you didnt get any sleep hun..they will not be much help and will make you more stressed....how is your cm now...is ewcm gone?

Sorry :witch: got you first baby but too am glad your LP is longer, gives the baby more time to implant.
Gabs- hope your temp jumps up high tomorrow then it will be a good indication of implantation
Debs- I don't know, 2 faint positives, they both can't be evaps. Holding out hope for you.
R- so excited you get to see the baby soon.

Anyone else I forgot I am sorry I am just trying to figure out what is going on with my body and a little upset.

Ohh Debs, yay!!! I have read that there is no such thing as a false positive so I believe what Gabby said is right, that maybe the test you got a :bfn: with requires a higher level of HCG to be present and that's why is was negative. I'm thinking this is it hun!! I will save my congrats though till you get a darker :bfp: as to not get your hopes up but I'm super excited for you!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->