Team Jelly Belly!!!

EEK your temp is up Mel!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! again its only7am and i'm up waiting for you......I am soooooo friggin excitied for yoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay missy.......I"m waiting...............Impatiently.haha

I'm so flattered that you were actually waiting for me!! I'm not keeping my hopes too high, I am just trying to stay calm. :rofl: So you're doing a good job being excited in place of me!! :D

I have been known to have 32 day cycles, so I'm really just going to see how the temps and cm keep going. I've been having light cramps since that sharp pain, I hope it was implantation! Is it possible to have implantation without a temp dip?

Yeay!!! Second Trimester! Go Gabby!

Mel - where are you? Are you testing or resisting??

Of course I tested again today - nowt :( nevermind. Had a tiny bit of brown spotting last night and my cm was slightly brown tinged this morning too - I think it's AF coming. Please DON'T say implantation because I don't think it is! AF is due tomorrow (as spotting/light flow) so I think it's the start of that. I wonder if the B6 has made things worse and is affecting my temps and bringing AF earlier?? I've not got any cramps (just a very slight pinching feeling last night and a bit crampy) - which is different from normal. but no other symptoms :(

Fingers crossed for you Mel xxx

Thank you sweets, FX for you too. I would suspect that we're both a little discouraged but I wouldn't say it is over just yet, for either of us. :hugs:

And your chart doesn't look half bad either Caroline, hun. PMA!!!

Thanks babe - your chart looks awesome! I'm not really convinced by my post Ov temps. Last month they stayed high during my period so I'm not reading much in to them. Lets hope AF stays away tomorrow. fingers crossed for you (and me!) xxx

Awe Caroline sorry about the BFN and the spotting. Fx af stays away!!!!

Mel.....Def possible to have implantation cramps without a temp dip. Lots of women dont get a temp dip. Some also will have implantation spotting with no cramps or temp dip. So hopeful for you!:) I can see that you may have 32 day cycles..but that would me you alot later and according to FF thats not the case. So I'm assuming its just too early to get a BFP! What day was the shart pain? if it was indeed implantation then it will take at lest 48hours for your hcg levels to get high enough to test...what type of test are you using?

I was using 20miu ICs. The sharp pain was Thursday morning, it's on one of these Jelly Belly pages somewhere...it was about 11am, and I didn't have any crampiness until about 4-5 hours later. I got the preg tests from early-pregnancy-tests.com. I don't have any left, but I do have one store brand early test left. I don't even know the sensitivity of it. Believe me, if AF doesn't show by Tuesday, I'll be buying more tests. Either way, I just need some patience!!! :D Oh, and to keep up the PMA (for both of us Caroline!).

Today or tomorrow could be a big day for a few of you. Good luck FX.

My little update just for a laugh:

4DPO - Feb 21
- CM = C
- Test - :bfp: from HCG injection, only visable under bright light at a 45 degree angle and if you squint your eyes :rofl:

I'm really looking forward to some good news from you too! I think the symptom spotting should commence at 6dpo as well! :rofl: I was at 5dpo! :hugs:

Debs, glad the line was light and love the description of how you were able to see it :rofl: Now when you get your BFP it will be a true BFP and there will be no doubt.

Mel- your chart looks fantastic, I would be very very surprised if AF showed.

Caroline-sorry the spotting is discouraging you. FX it stops.

Gabs- Yeah 2nd tri is great. Glad you are not going to use the drayno, I was worried about the fumes.

As for me, no AF yet but while on provera she just shows up without warning so it should be today but I don't know, my CP is still closed and very firm. Apparently provera also makes you very hot down there. :rofl: my husband said OMG it is on fire down there. :rofl: He also said the warming lubricants don't have anything on me. :rofl: Told you he was romantic :rofl: Temp still up this morning but I don't go by those to indicate AF while on provera so I am still lost.

:rofl: @ Sara's DH being romantic... :D

I have no signs of the :witch: but then again, I usually don't have much warning besides the cramping an hour or so beforehand. No cramping, just slight crampiness, but it goes away. I feel very wet and drippy :blush:. I keep checking if I am leaking, but it's not making it out to my 'knickers' :) CP is very high, soft and tightly closed, it's been like this just hours before AF before though, so I'm not putting any stock into that. I would imagine that if my sharp pain on 10dpo was implantation, then I should be able to get an accurate test result by Tuesday. I might just hold off testing til then since I only have 1 left.
:hug: Have a great Saturday ladies! We're tiling our master 'suite'!!! Yay!

Mel.......I think you should test on Monday..if you had implantation on thursday you should get a BFP by monday. I had a negative blood test and five days later a NICE DARK BFP....so you never know!:)

Also Master suite?? You must have a very nice house!:) I'm jealous. We have a normal two story / 4bedroom house. Nothing special besides our backyard that leads to a pond.

And DUH silly Mel......of course you don't have signs of the witch.......Didnt anyone ever teach you that when you get pregnant you dont get a period??? hehe......I'm a smart ass today

Yeah mel, sounds good, she better stay away from you and come see me instead. Yes my husband know how to through the romance in doesn't he. :rofl:

Haha sara...your hubby sounds like mine....has to always add in a smart comment. hehe ....ah men what would we do without them?

Were going to a banquet at the Fire Department I work for tonight and coming home to no kids......! FOR ONCE! haha

And.......tomorrow I will be in second trimester! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!! How u feeling? When i do get pregnant i wont feel "safe" til i hit 20 wks since my loss was at 16 wks.. have u been pregnant before? Sorry for bein nosey hehe :)

:rofl: @ Sara's DH being romantic... :D

I have no signs of the :witch: but then again, I usually don't have much warning besides the cramping an hour or so beforehand. No cramping, just slight crampiness, but it goes away. I feel very wet and drippy :blush:. I keep checking if I am leaking, but it's not making it out to my 'knickers' :) CP is very high, soft and tightly closed, it's been like this just hours before AF before though, so I'm not putting any stock into that. I would imagine that if my sharp pain on 10dpo was implantation, then I should be able to get an accurate test result by Tuesday. I might just hold off testing til then since I only have 1 left.
:hug: Have a great Saturday ladies! We're tiling our master 'suite'!!! Yay!

Silly girl AF is NOT comin cause i KNOW your PREGNANT!! Ur chart looks way to good not to be! :hug: :hug:

Hi ladies!! How is ur weekend goin? I just want to say thank you for all the nice replies the other day when i was feeling down :) Feeling alot more confident about gettin a sticky BFP soon.. :) You ladies are the best! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->