Team Jelly Belly!!!

Gabs you can definately change Drs! You don't have to stay with a Dr if you don't like the care you're getting! I am sorry you have to deal with a new problem :( I know everything will be fine though hun, PMA PMA!
Deb-I'm thinking it's too soon for your body to have it's own HCG yet, keep your hopes up, and I also thought that, you don't have a plan B for a reason! This is it for you hun!!

HONEY84-Hi! I have no idea how to concieve a boy or a girl...I've been trying for years!! :rofl: Sperm can live 3-5 days. You can tell when you're ovulating by many things, ovarian pain (middleschmerts), ovulation predictor kits, and by taking your temperature at the same time every morning after at least 3 hours of sleep, a temperature drop will indicate ovulation after a rise in temp for 2 consecutive days thereafter. Hope this helped a little. Go to fertilityfriend online and set up your chart for temping!

Girls, my temperature is going crazy! 99.5!!! I feel hot flash-y and then get a wave of feeling like I'm going to get sick. I've had this before, but my temp is soooo high!

Gabs-I hope everything goes well! I'll be back to check up on you, you're an hour behind me right?

Hello Honey- I know there are supposed to be ways out there to conceive a boy, Having an orgasm during sex before your partner is supposed to give better lubrication to the boy sperm to get where they need to be to fertilize but there is no def way. Girl sperm live longer than boy sperm though so having sex right at O is probably the only way. Good luck.

Gabs- Dear, all of everything I have is crossing and I am praying that everything is ok. I do agree with Rhonda though maybe you just need to rest more. You are getting bigger so that means more pressure on the cervix. I hope everything goes well dear. Let us know ASAP. I switched drs while PG with Sebastian at 4 almost 5 months so it can be done.

R-Hope you are feeling better dear. I am still so mad that the only thing you can do is suffer for possibly 2 weeks. Ear pain hurts so bad, i have TMJ (lock Jaw) so I get pain in my ear a lot for no reason and it lasts a long time. Poor dear, feel better soon :hug: P.S. love the snow but only to visit and look at, I do not like living in it.

Debs- I too think that not using FMU at only 8 DPO is not likely to give you a positive even if you knew without a doubt you were PG. Hold on for a few more days.

Caroline- So sorry the witch got you, I tried to take her for both you and Mel. I hope that talking to the drs gets you some where, the first step is always the hardest because you never know what you are doing. It can not hurt to ask so good luck dear.

Mel- I pray pray pray that these cramps do not bring on AF. I can not believe you are not getting a positive test, those temps are way too good to not be a BFP. I pray we are all correct and a BFP is right around the corner.

Lea- looking forward to a picture.

Jai-Jai- where are you? How are things going?

As for me, no clomid, the witch is getting ready to pack her bags and I need the clomid by tomorrow and it does not look like it is going to be here in time. That is ok, I will be fine and just hope I O on my own. FX for natural O gals.

Thanks everyone!! I'm praying its just the stupid previa I have giving me trouble!!!!!

Mel..........You just reminded me of something when i was awaiting my BFP...i kept temping and my temps were high as well! Plus i member being at work and saying gosh i keep getting hot flashes...lol but i thought i was out...and then a few days later i got my BFP!!!!!:) Gosh i know your preggers...if no blood tomorrow we will know you are!!!!!!!:)

Sara......awe I hope af doesnt leave just yet......Don't you take clomid from day 3 to day 5....or is it the first five days? I hope it gets here?? Can you call and find out where it is!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Awe Mel....your so sweet! you have no idea how much I pray that you get a BFP following a healthy baby. I couldnt imagine going through what you have....and to have such a beautiful smile on your face and such a wonderful personality!:) You will make such a wonderful mother someday!!!..........SOON!

We love you too Mel.

Gabs_ I wanted to take it on CD 3-7 but opted for CD 5-9. Which is tomorrow. I am dumb and did not pay for better shipping. I will be ok though if it does not show up by tomorrow (which I just checked and it is not at my post office yet).

Okay now that I've calmed down and realized I'm probably bleeding due to the previa and being on my feet yesterday..............I really want to ask for a nub shot....but i will feel like a terrible mom asking about gender when i'm going in with a potential problem!!!!!! YA know......? It all is well according to the tech.....should i ask for a nub shot?

Um I think that if the tech says that it is due to your previa then ask for a certain view, you do not have to totally explain but she might not get the best picture if you don't explain. I don't think you are a bad mom for wanting to know. I think they are going to put you on a form of bed rest after this though dear. The previa is not going to let you be too active.

Well She's had me on pelvic rest and said that I shouldnt bleed.....so thats why i'm confused! Ahhh i'm hoping not bedrest! What about my children. Thanks sara....

Gabby just play dumb and say something like I didn't get a photo of my baby at my last scan would you mind giving me a profile shot of her? I wouldn't say anything about the nub, just pray the profile shot shows it, most of them do. I agree with Sara I bet you'll be put back on bedrest for awhile. And I'm sure your bleeding because you were on your feet all day yesterday, take it easy hun. Your an hour behind me right? It's 2:51pm here right now.

Oh and Gabby...no more :sex:!! Didn't they say that and I think I remember you telling us on more than one occasion that your still having it! Try to control yourself woman! :rofl:

Haha.......yes mam...and we have twice...never bled after it though......werid! Last time was on sunday.....I promise no more!!!!! hehe.

Ummmmmm its probably the tech that i had last time.....lol so can't use that excuse...we'll see how it goes...HOPEFULLy get a profile shot! Thanks.

ANd yes its ummmmmmmm 219 right now.

Any news from Gabby? I hope you're ok honey. good luck with the nub shot :hug:

Mel - we love you too! I've got a great feeling about you this month - hot flushes seem like a great sign! Fx

Sorry the drugs didn't arrive yet Sara - knowing your stubborness you'll feel great to ov on your own this month!!!

Debs!!! 8dpo doesn't mean anything - it'll be grand - test at 10dpo!! At least you know the shot is out of your system now :)

xxx

You said it caroline, my stubbornness will make me O and get a BFP all on my own and be left with these clomids going to waste. Somehow I am sure I would find someone to give them too :rofl: I will O on my own!! I WILL O ON MY OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabs- come on as soon as you are done and let us know what is going on.

Well I'm back girls. Isn't worst case but not great news either. Baby is fine!! YAY!!!!!!

But My placenta previa is def total and has implanted on top of the cervix opening. Also they have found another problem.....my cervix is measuring extremly short. I have to go to the doctors tomorrow to discuss our plans. Don't know at this point if we have to put in a clerclage.

I've been put on modified bedrest.....i said i CANT do full bedrest so she agreed to modified.....

Not the greatest news but not the worst.

Here's some pics of my baby.

Also i did get a nub shot....so guess away.

Thanks girls for all you've done!:hug:

Attachments

• Baby @ 13wks 001.jpg
    Baby @ 13wks 001.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Baby @ 13wks.jpg
    Baby @ 13wks.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 12
I can not guess the sex since I have no idea about that stuff. So glad the baby is ok but sucks you will probably have to have a cerclage. Isn't that normal for incompetent cervix's?

Ladies! What a day!!!! I need to destress!!! My old couple I care for is really fading fast. I am not qualified to take care of them like this! -another story for another day-

Gab-Any news?? I guess it's only 6ish where you are-I'm thinking about you!!
Sara-I think they'll still come soon enough!!! But you are stubborn enough to OV on your own! :D

Temp is still 99.3. This is crazy!

As I was posting that you posted...haha!
That is an incredible scan! I love it! Its not great, but it sounds like something you'll be able to handle though sweetheart! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->