Team Jelly Belly!!!

Gabby!! So sorry to hear abt your condition hun, hope you and your doc will manage the best for u and baby. and ooohhhh i love baby's pics!! ok i'm still an amateur at this nub thing. sara's the expert. if u ask me, i cant even see a nub. does that mean girl?? :happydance:

Ok ladies, as promised, here's my bump pic :blush:

Don't have any more to compare to, i think I should start taking pictures more often, hehehe.. and err.. please ignore my bony veiny fingers, :rofl:

Attachments

• DSC01266.JPG
    DSC01266.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 6
Liyana! You are growing a beautiful bump! :) What's wrong with your fingers?? NOTHING!!

I'm not a nub expert either :( I need to examine the pics again though...

Gabby I'm so glad :baby: is ok hun...I really pray that this is your girl so you can be done having babies...i think your body is trying to tell you this is the last one, seems like your pregnancies get worse each time, I just want you healthy hun! :hugs: Oh and I'm sorry to say there is no nub in those pics :cry: 3 more weeks though right and you will find out anyway...not too much longer sweetie, at least you don't have to wait until 20 weeks to find out. Stay off your feet and get plenty of rest hun. :hugs:

Liyana!!! Your belly is so cute hun, I love it!!!

Sara sorry the clomid didn't come in sweetie, but i bet you've given your body the jump start it needed to finish on its own, I have faith that you'll "O" on your own, are you going to temp or use OPKs this month? I'm so excited for you this cycle, you deserve this sweetheart!!

Jenna where are you? I'm anxious to hear how your first day of work went...I miss you!!!

Liyanna- I love your belly, it is growing very nicely, I have long fingers too and I think they are nice :rofl:

R- Thank you dear, I do thing that the problems I had with the provera this time and the TMI clotty AF that something is getting back on track somehow, I might go pick up some OPKS but I am not too sure, I will def temp and keep an eye out for signs of impending O and get in plenty of :sex:

Love the bump Liyana.

On my way to work so running out the door just wanted to let you know that this mornings test was a :bfn: :cry:

Oh well I am only 9DPO, will test again on Saturday and pray that there is a line, at least I now know for sure the trigger shot is out of my system and any faint BFP will be the real deal.

Chat later, bye

Debs- I was hoping that you would get a faint line of sorts this morning but as you said, at least you know the HCG is out of your system and any sign of a line from here on out will be a true line. Here is hoping for tomorrow dear. :hug:

Gabby - I'm glad you two are ok, she's giving you a stressfull time though isn't she - it has to be a girl! Please get as much rest as you can and no more BD and days on your feet please xxx

Liyanna - your bump is lovely and your fingers are fine!! Silly! *long distance bump rub*

I didn't realise it was Jenna's first day yesterday - hope it went well. This is why I need the calandar!!! Can you all let me know dates to put in for the coming month, tests, ov dates, scans, birthdays, holidays?? Thanks!!

I'm sorry about your oldies Mel -:hug: i'll see if you've put the story on your journal xxx

Debs - shall I put you down for testing on sunday - or saturday?

Good morning! Yet another morning AF free! \\:D/

Caroline-By the way, I guess I'm not smart enough to use the Jelly belly calander, I've tried to register and sign in but something isn't working. I don't have a journal :D Jelly Belly is my journal...:rofl: I never started one because I kept getting discouraged, and honestly I didn't think I'd keep up with one! :) The old couple story isn't anything to talk about really, I just had a rough day because the lady was released from the hospital and she should really be in a home now, and she doesn't have family-at all! So I'm the one she's chosen to be her 'family' and I find it very stressful at times since I'm not a certified caretaker and yet she wants me to do things for her that I really should be certified or licensed to do! I'm just glad I'm going to my other job and not her today! :)
Jenna-yes, how was your first day??

Girls.......there is a NUB!!!! lol and the nub theory is if its angled off the spine...its a BOY!!!.......my u/s tech made sure she got a pic of the nub to give to me and she says according to nub theory.....its a boy. I've posted on the ingender.com forum and all boy guesses! Even from CC the ultrasound tech pro!.....:( I'm alilttle sad but just so glad my little man is okay it there. We started talking boy names last night........i can't believe i'm having another boy...i swore this was a girl.

Yeah i have a doctors appt this afternoon to decided if we can wait and see what the cervix does...? I've never had cervix problems before so idk this is something new for me.

Mel~ HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE PREGGERS i KNOW IT>:)

Wait Mel.........you should've tested today.....you tested on Tuesday correct?......ahhh now i just want you to CONFRIM this pregnancy some way!!!!!!!!!!

Gabs I saw something that pointed upwards, is that what you are talking about? :rofl: I have no idea, I think it is confusing because of the way the picture is posted up and down not sideways. PSSST don't tell no one ok? I too think Mel is PG, have you seen her chart today? OMG if that is not a PG chart then I will take the charting online tutorial through FF and that's a promise. :rofl:

Mel- So how are you today? Still having doubts, La de Da, i was not just talking about you, no way. :rofl: OK I was but all good stuff I promise. I really think your chart looks fantastic. When is AF due again?

Caroline- I will update the calendar when I get more information.

No clomid will come today gals so this is an intervention on behalf of my ovaries. I need plenty of dust sent my way to inspire my ovaries to work on their own. They can do it, I have faith in them. So lets get this party started and do it to it!!!

Yes Sara.....that thingy that is by the butt putting upwards. Thats the NUB thing that everyone talks about..and since its angled so much its really looking boy! hehe.

I know Mel's chart is AWESOME>.....and her af was due ummmmmm like 3 or 4 days ago! SHe should test!!! :)

Sorry clomid didn't arrive......praying that your ovaries do their job and you get a nice BFP!!! I can't wait to see what this cycles brings for you. Finally nice to be in with a chance eh?

Oh it really is, I feel like a school girl waiting to start her first day of school in hopes of doing things right. Hopefully my ovaries do not act like I did in school and rebel again.:rofl: They better just be nerds and do what they are supposed to do.

Jai-Jai- How was work?

Gabby I'm sorry hun but I still do not see it! Can you circle it for me? I've twisted and turned my head a gazillion times, lol

MT have you not tested yet??? Did you at least get a FRER? Your killing me here :rofl:

Sara sorry your clomid did not arrive on time, but maybe this is a sign from God, he knows you can do this without drugs and as your reward...a :bfp:!!!! :happydance:

Still no change with me, still feeling pain, its worse some days and not as bad others today its manageable but still very much there. I've changed my mind on the bedding...again :rofl: but I think this is the one!!! There are so many bright colors, endless possibilities! I'm trying to convince DH now. I wont be able to do what I wanted with the walls...anyone have a wall color suggestion, and not white, I don't do white :)

Attachments

• butterfly garden.jpg
    butterfly garden.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 7
  • BG2.jpg
    BG2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 7
R- I like that bedding too, I have no suggestions for walls since I suck at interior designing, maybe Mel can give you some ideas. I hope you are right and I at least O on my own so I am in this game of chance for reals for a change.

Aww Rhonda...I like the bedding way more. Its more PINK and bright! The other stuff was more pastels correct? Your making me wayyyyyyyyyy jealous sweeite. But glad someone is getting the little girl they wanted.:)

I'm going to the store and I'm suppose to be on modiifed bedrest.......AHHHHHHH I just got us all ready mabye i will just let hubby go...i feel so helpless!

Gabby def make dh do it, you stay home and rest hun!!

MT - I'm not very chart savy but looking at yours I'm wondering...could maybe the reason you haven't gotten your :bfp: yet be that you ovulated later than you originally thought? Say on CD24?? Thus putting you at only 12 DPO today? Just a guess sweetie, I know nothing about temping but I'm driving myself nuts trying to figure out why you haven't gotten your + HPT yet, it just doesn't make sense, I'm sure your going more nuts than I though :rofl:

Hi Debs, my next scan is March 19th. I’m sorry you didn’t get your line. It is coming so don’t fret. It’s ok not to have a plan B. Sometimes not having one is when the best things happen.

Gabby, I’m glad it’s not the worst news and as long as you and your little man come out of this healthy that is all that matters.

Liyana, love the belly!

Mel, you just have to be preggers!

Caroline just checked out the calendar. It’s great.

Rhonda, hope you start feeling better.

Still no belly shots that show I’m preggers just my fat stomach.

Mel- So how are you today? Still having doubts, La de Da, i was not just talking about you, no way. :rofl: OK I was but all good stuff I promise. I really think your chart looks fantastic. When is AF due again?

:rofl: You're nuts! Oh and *ahem* AF was due on the 21st!~

I feel very positive, temp is staying high throughout the day, I'm getting lots of pulling sensations or pinches followed by AF type cramps that go away. I never get this pre AF, I just get cramps, nothing fancy like this! I have to get up at least 3 times in the middle of the night to pee and my (.)(.)s are getting bigger. ( :wohoo: ) My nips are darker, and I'm bloated! This is awesome! :rofl: I also get really hungry and then feel sick after I eat, I'm dying of thirst but I'm slobbery... :D I can't believe all these symptoms, and that's not even it! I have creamy cm and my cervix is still very very high, soft and very closed! :wohoo:
(OK, I'll calm down now...) :rofl:

Girls I wish I could be on here longer!! AHHH!

I will test this weekend, I am hoping if I am preggers that the HCG will register in a couple more days. I am trying to be patient. DH won't allow me to get a blood test just yet (moreso because I haven't pushed the issue because I am scared sh**less of needles) he says I will know eventually(haha). V and I think that I might be one of those women who doesn't metabolize HCG well or at all. I think something is definately going on and I will let you lovely ladies know as soon as I test! Thank you for all your support!!!
Rhonda, I am not sure what to think about that, I thought for sure since I had the pos OPK that I was going to OV within the next 48 hours from then. I had middleschmertz and all the other stuff that goes with OVing...maybe you're right, but how do I explain the pos OPK? I had that very sharp pain on 10dpo, so maybe that was something...who knows?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->