Team Jelly Belly!!!

Mel.......PLEASE HURRY UP AND GET A BFP! We already know youre preggers we just need confrimation!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...and c'mon a friggin blood draw is not bad. They can use a butterfly needle and they don't hurt at all. What are you afraid of? the pain....or blood? what. lol your too funny. I use to be that way when i was like ummmmm 16...hehe.
I disagree with Rhonda.....I don't you o'd late, you had a temp shift, postive opk, and O pain I'm pretty sure you o'd when you think. But I have to be honest I've had ALMOST positve opks....thought i o'd and then a week later took an opk and it was WAY DARKER! ......but dont think thats the case for you.

You got any opks........go POAS!:) hehe.....i'm trouble i know.

Okay I guess you could've o'd then......but lets hope not!:)

wow i go away for 2 days and an entire trilogy of novels have been written!!!

Debs - sorry u have not got ur line this am but i know it will be there in a couple of days i can feel it in me waters!!

Rhonda - I love love love that bedding and uu have to get the butterfly rug too its lush!! I think u should do the walls like a pastel pink and maybe get a border similar or the same to the bedding!?!

Gabs - sorry about ur poorly lady bits :( its not fair :hissy: and i cant see very well in ur pics but i am rubbish with scan pics anyway!! :rofl: I hope it all goes well and sorts itself out, and this has to be ur girl as i dont want u to get preg again later on if this is what happens :sad2:

Sara - sorry clomid not arrived but it sure will not stop u ov'ing my dear!!! :D

Sarah - where are u?? hope ur ok!

Mel - i am sure u r preggers too hehehe i cant wait to see a :bfp: it seems ages since we last celebrated one!

Caroline - hope ur feeling ok, have u seeb a dr yet? will add to the calander soon promise!!

Liyana - love the bump its beautiful, and lovely elegant hands!!! cant wait for ur next bump pic :D

Lea - glad ur doing better and I am sure ur not jst belly and its ur little pudah :D when is ur scan again? :doh:

Ash - glad u popped in and hope ur not taking on too much by still working ur other job with ur promo on top!!

Michelle - whats up with ur jiggyometer then? when does the :sex: start?

Sorry I am soooo busy now :'( I have a job and cant get online and with uni as well I am working about 50hrs a week so i wont be such a frequent visitor :cry:
Anyway My job is going really well and I love it, I had to buy a new car on my credit card yday as mine is dead as a dodo :( but i love it and its sooo comfy :D getting good grades at Uni so I am dead happy :D I have an eye infection though which is irritating me hugely!!! apart from that all ok!! Had weird dream that I gave birth last night at 14 weeks but bubs was the size of a norm baby....i could feel the tugging of placenta after it was odd then i discovered it was a boy and my ex bought me a mcdonalds in cos i would be hungry!?!? it didnt hurt one bit though it was very quick and unlike any labour :rofl: i gave birth to a boy!!! my 2nd boy dream!!! its a boy eh!!?! getting biger and boobs are big now!!! shirts are popping open :rofl: anyway my darlings a love you all and miss u all immense amounts!! espesh u Rhonda!! :cry: :hugs:

Awww I miss you tons too Jenna :cry: I'm so happy your loving your new job though, that's wonderful! When you do settle in a bit let me know when you have some free time so we can catch up, do you work weekends too?? Lots and Lots of :hugs: & :kiss: XOXO

Mel- So how are you today? Still having doubts, La de Da, i was not just talking about you, no way. :rofl: OK I was but all good stuff I promise. I really think your chart looks fantastic. When is AF due again?

:rofl: You're nuts! Oh and *ahem* AF was due on the 21st!~

I feel very positive, temp is staying high throughout the day, I'm getting lots of pulling sensations or pinches followed by AF type cramps that go away. I never get this pre AF, I just get cramps, nothing fancy like this! I have to get up at least 3 times in the middle of the night to pee and my (.)(.)s are getting bigger. ( :wohoo: ) My nips are darker, and I'm bloated! This is awesome! :rofl: I also get really hungry and then feel sick after I eat, I'm dying of thirst but I'm slobbery... :D I can't believe all these symptoms, and that's not even it! I have creamy cm and my cervix is still very very high, soft and very closed! :wohoo:
(OK, I'll calm down now...) :rofl:

OMG YAY!! I am just waitin to see a BFP announcemnt! Get a FRE or a digi? Im dyin to know!! HAH!! :hug:

Gabby!! So sorry to hear abt your condition hun, hope you and your doc will manage the best for u and baby. and ooohhhh i love baby's pics!! ok i'm still an amateur at this nub thing. sara's the expert. if u ask me, i cant even see a nub. does that mean girl?? :happydance:

Ok ladies, as promised, here's my bump pic :blush:

Don't have any more to compare to, i think I should start taking pictures more often, hehehe.. and err.. please ignore my bony veiny fingers, :rofl:

Such a cute belly picture!

Jenna i am so glad that your job is goin well.. Everyone sorry if im missin some replies work been nuts this week! I work as a mentor for a cal center and got 20 new ppl this week so been busy! As far as my cycle i had some blood tinged CM on days 9 and 10 was wierd.. Cervix is Medium and open i think its open because of my LEEP surgery i had last month? Still Neg OPK.. will start testin tomorrow on OPK's.. And BD every other night.. Hope everyone is having a good week!

That's right my clomid just came in the mail today, I am so excited, My husband said "see Mrs Negativity I told you it would come in time" :rofl: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I can not breath

That's right my clomid just came in the mail today, I am so excited, My husband said "see Mrs Negativity I told you it would come in time" :rofl: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I can not breath

Wooooooo Hoooooooo! great news! Let the Bfp boom begin!

Sorry Jai-Jai I was too excited to even read your post first.

:wohoo: your clomid is here :yipee: this is your month go :spermy: go get that fat juicy egg!!! :yipee:

:dust:

Thanks for the enthusiasm, Glad your job is going good, sorry your car took a crap.

YAY! SARA'S GOT HER CLOMID!!! :yipee: :wohoo:

Jenna- So happy you're back! I haven't even gotten to read your whole post yet either.....gotta do that! :rofl:

Pooo! I'm sorry about being so busy and the car, AND the eye infection! That's not good! Keep up all the good work in uni Jenna!! :hug:

R-I love the bedding! My mom used to call me (and actually still does) Ladybug. My opinion on the walls is Green! I think it would really set everything off. If you don't think you can do the green then light blue, blue for a girls room you may ask??? The turtle has blue in it, I think it would be lovely on the walls (but the green on the stems of the sunflowers is my absolute first choice!). That's my input :D :hug: I love it though! I have my colors and everything already picked out for when I get to set up a nursery, either boy or girl (because I'm NOT GOING TO FIND OUT UNTIL BIRTH!!!). :p

MT!!!!!! WILL YOU PEE ON A STICK ALREADY?!!?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: wow, you're not going to find out until birth? hahah, wow, you're strong willed, look at the rest of us guessing like mad and wanting to know a.s.a.p. teeheehee

Jenna - Hope your eye infection clears up soon and uuuu!! baby boy dreams!!

Sara - \\:D/ yayy!! The Clomid's here!!! Gooooo spermy!! Catch that eggy!!

Rhonda - I on the other hand loved the green, pink, and white bedding you showed earlier (forgot at which post), the one with the flowers. :D But that's just me, i won't even have space for a nursery, hence baby will be in my boring white walled room.. heheh.. oohh.. here's an idea. a friend of mine painted her baby girl's nursery lilac and had pretty little flowers and butterflies in pastel colours to decorate the wall :)

Gabby - :dohh: I can't see it either! Rhonda's right, can you put a circle around it so that us clueless ladies can actually share the insight?

Lea - take your time hun, someday we're gonna get to see that wonderful belly pic of yours :D

Caroline - how you doin' luv? All right on your side?

I've been super busy with work while tryingg to juggle MS, and it's taken quite a toll on me. Have to force myself to stay focused at work when in fact i'm actually so so tired. DH has been travelling a lot for work, so I miss him loads. Other than that, the only thing that keeps me going is my upcoming scan on the 7th (I just can't wait!), and checking up on my Jelly Bellies :hugs:.

Oohhh.. a piece of good news, I have a voice-over job for an advertisement next week, so that's a lil bit of extra pocket money that'll go straight to my baby Dot's spending bank, heehehhehe

Wow a voice over job is cool, have fun. Sorry your DH has been away but just think, now you miss him and can love on him even more so when he gets back. Looking forward to your scan.

Mel- You really won't find out until the birth? Wow that is some will power you have. Good luck and don't post any nub shots or we might try to guess. :rofl:

wow!!! heaps happening and all good! I like that!

Wohooop! Clomid - so excited to hear how you get on with it. I sooo want to get some (because I want twins and a baby, like, last week!) But will resist as I don't have an excuse (yet!) I know this is your month.

Mel - looking good. Amazing restraint! Looking forward to your POAS results!

Liyana - congrats on the voice over, sorry MS is sucking, only another week and a bit till 3rd tri! Hugs to you xxx

Jenna - glad the job is going well. Woo hoo. Boy! kick ass!

Michelle, sorry work is mad. Hope it calms down soon xx

Gabby - it's nubless to me too - sorry

Love the bedding - I think pale green to go with it on the walls. I also have lots of plans for the nursery - I want to paint a noah's ark or jungle scene. I was at my friends last night looking at her baby catalogue - this place has the most awesome designs for kid's rooms (not that cheap though) - but going to steal ideas to make my own!!

https://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/matern...ategoryId=2823&&Path=2823/2888&&ChmCatId=2888

I'm ok, my period has been really light and no cramps, so I was thinking yeay - B6 helps. Then in the night I was dreaming about buying paracetamol in the supermarket and woke up with the worst cramps ever! Really horrible. I had to get my microwaveable polar bear and scald my tummy to hide the pain :( I'm a lot better this morning though. My period is still light, so I think it's going to hang around for a few more days :(

Bah!

Oo, and here's possible voucher code for that website:

£15 Discount from Vertbaudet when you spend £20 or more plus Receive a Free Gift (Free gift is kids little DJ set)

Code: 2762

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->